Now, Accepting 2013 Calendar Entries!!!!!

No more entries. Final tally is 29.:eek: I should have the poll up tomorrow sometime. Thank you guys and good luck.:)

SORRY! I know I'm about 3 hours too late but had a little emergency late yesterday and couldn't make it back to my computer. If I can squeak my entry in, that would be great. If not, I understand and maybe I'll use it for next year's....

thanks
Dave

P1040233_zpsb4633f51.jpg

SORRY! I know I'm about 3 hours too late but had a little emergency late yesterday and couldn't make it back to my computer. If I can squeak my entry in, that would be great. If not, I understand and maybe I'll use it for next year's....

thanks
Dave

P1040233_zpsb4633f51.jpg

Bueatiful LS and picture. BUT it is past the deadline. Sorry.:(

Considering that no money is at stake, I have no problems if HD's submission is added. Afterall, it was just a few hours and we are all doing this just for our love toward the LS.

I am chanting as well.

But if he gets in.. then you have to post mine (i'll upload in a couple of days :p)

JK

Don't let him in, the sailboat won't look good on my wall lol. jk jk do whatchya want.

I had the deadline setup to prevent members from submitting after the fact. Granted he had a family emergency. Most of all, the number of members NOT having a problem with it. Wanting HDDave submission.

HDDave is our 31 entry.:)

I had the deadline setup to prevent members from submitting after the fact. Granted he had a family emergency. Most of all, the number of members NOT having a problem with it. Wanting HDDave submission.

HDDave is our 31 entry.:)

Thanks Rollin - and I won't even vote for my pic :)

Oops... totally spaced this. Oh well. Glad to see so many entries this year.

Best of luck, gents. :Beer

Members online

No members online now.
Back