Now, Accepting 2013 Calendar Entries!!!!!

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Do I need to explain the title?:rolleyes:......:lol:

FEW BASIC RULES!!!!!

1.) You can only submit one picture. Once you submit a picture. That is you final entry. No changing your submission.

2.) You must own the LS you submit.

3.) Your submission must be high res minimum of 2100 pixels by 1600 pixels. I can and will resize pictures for the calendar. The quality of the picture will affect the quality of the calendar.

4.) If you make the top 12, you have a deadline to get me your submission. If you don't get me your submission by the deadline. Your spot will be filled by the next entry. It is not my job to track you and your entry down.

5.) Voting will be done publicly. No cheating. Honor code among members.

6.) No photoshopping. You can crop out stuff and remove plates.

DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 23rd MIDNIGHT CENTRAL TIME!!!!!!!

Lets see those sweet arse shots guys.:cool:

Last edited:
Should I post the pic I took and shared in the previous thread or wait until I re-take it? I just don't know when I'll have time to re-take it before the deadline.

This would be my submission but I only have it in 14x10 :(

IMG_20120705_155434.jpg

Plus that pretty much eliminates fall foilage shots.

I don't know about you guys but we are in a wicked drought in the plains and everything is burned up. Not very appealing.

Meh, MI is in a slight drought compared to what you guys have. You could get some foliage shots but they wouldnt have their normal vibrance for sure

+1 on the fall foilage shots.

I am assuming, maybe incorrectly so, that no Photoshop backgrounds should be used? Did not see listed in the above rules.

Crap. I was planning on trying to get some fall shots this year and start playing with rolling shots like this one

Should I post the pic I took and shared in the previous thread or wait until I re-take it? I just don't know when I'll have time to re-take it before the deadline.

You need to post your sibmission here. Keep the origianl as large as possible. Larger the image the better the quality of the print.

September? That seems a tad early.

Last years deadline was the 24th. I did push the deadline back. To end on a weekend on sunday the 23rd. You have to remember. Need time to run the poll for voting. Then more time to put the calendar together. Hence, the deadline to get me the images. In the past, I have had to chase members down for there images. Not this year. If necessary, I will replace members with runners up.

I am assuming, maybe incorrectly so, that no Photoshop backgrounds should be used? Did not see listed in the above rules.

No photoshopping alloud. You can crop out stuff or remove plates.

OK, where do I send the pic?

Post your submission here. I will PM you an e-mail to send your larger image.

Here's my preliminary pic. I will re-take without the license plate in the window and at a higher resolution. This was taken in the US Virgin Islands. At the farthest point east one can go in the US.

IMAG0262.jpg

am I the only one who thinks Alax's submission should have the front bumper off!?!? :cool::eek:

Members online

Back