Now, Accepting 2013 Calendar Entries!!!!!

Here ya go Rollin. Thanks

100_0030.jpg

:rolleyes:
You posted 2 images. One on page 1 and a second on page 2. Which one are you submitting?????????

You need to have more room on the bottom of the image. If not, the bottom of your image/LS will be in the binder part of the calendar.

Sorry, the second one

Looking good with this shot ShortCircutLS !!!

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

@Rollin,
sure this is not a PS attempt, I mean look at the forward slant on the front wheel and the chamber on the rear wheel.
That pic doesn't look natural, looks like it's been into some editing software.

~ just my opinion.

Def edited looks like the wheels are about to fall off.

Whats the deal here people why is everybody holding out on pics???????????

Whats the deal here people why is everybody holding out on pics???????????

Speaking of which, where is your submission? You always have sick pics posted.

Speaking of which, where is your submission? You always have sick pics posted.

Haha I figured everyones tired of seeing my LS so I haven't posted any......Yet!

Im having trouble finding location, All i have around me is sandy beaches and palm trees.

Haha I figured everyones tired of seeing my LS so I haven't posted any......Yet!

Im having trouble finding location, All i have around me is sandy beaches and palm trees.

Best do it soon or Rollin will just have to put my pic on every month since it's so good haha

On another note, I bought a dryer to put my emblems on and it won't turn on so that project has been put on hold.

Holding out because I can't get a solid day to do the wash 'n wax in the morning, scout spots all day, and shoot in the evening when the light is right combination. I ended up washing my car yesterday mid day in the open because I was having hose troubles.

It's going to take me forever to find a spot to shoot. There's not much here in the 'Gola.

procrastinators I tell ya..

Here's mine
2012-09-03_18-25-32_108.jpg
Pure sex my friend :p
Best do it soon or Rollin will just have to put my pic on every month since it's so good haha

On another note, I bought a dryer to put my emblems on and it won't turn on so that project has been put on hold.
Haha return the blow dryer brotha lol I picked one up in salvation army for like 2 bucks
That's perfect for a calender shot!
Yea you would think but most of the pictures posted here on LVC are all on the beach already, I want to take diffrent approach for this years calender.
Holding out because I can't get a solid day to do the wash 'n wax in the morning, scout spots all day, and shoot in the evening when the light is right combination. I ended up washing my car yesterday mid day in the open because I was having hose troubles.

It's going to take me forever to find a spot to shoot. There's not much here in the 'Gola.

Same here rain everyday so far here in FL seem's like I cant catch a break with good weather so far, I have been dying to catch a good day for a wash&wax hopefully soon. I did manage to capture a few decent "warm-up" shots on my way home the other day, posting those in the picture thread in a few.

I hope your car makes it in the calender jmisteo, Car is def one of my favs ;)
and yea stop slacking already and slap an LSE bumper on there....I might just beat ya to it!

procrastinators I tell ya..

Here's mine
2012-09-03_18-25-32_108.jpg

ATrom,
what wheels are those ?
My neighbors got a new Ford the other day and I was looking at her wheels, they look just like those in your pic.

they look good on the LS, and Kudo's on that pic, looks great !

ATrom,
what wheels are those ?
My neighbors got a new Ford the other day and I was looking at her wheels, they look just like those in your pic.

they look good on the LS, and Kudo's on that pic, looks great !

Jag Vulcans right? Check the Jag rim thread

I'll attempt to fetch a pic of my neighbors wheels tomorrow,
show you what I mean. I think it's the new Ford Fushion.

Same here rain everyday so far here in FL seem's like I cant catch a break with good weather so far, I have been dying to catch a good day for a wash&wax hopefully soon. I did manage to capture a few decent "warm-up" shots on my way home the other day, posting those in the picture thread in a few.

I hope your car makes it in the calender jmisteo, Car is def one of my favs ;)
and yea stop slacking already and slap an LSE bumper on there....I might just beat ya to it!

Street cred +1. *fist pumps*

Yeh, probably pushing it off to this weekend. Hoping I can't get by with just hitting it with the spray wax again as I don't want to go through washing it in our parking lot.

Members online

No members online now.
Back