Need to tone down wheels

Ok, I know there are some photoshop guru's here so for giggles take the wheels off my wife's car and apply them to the Mark:

mark1.jpg

P10101031.jpg

AND

mark2.jpg

P10101052.jpg

I tried to find sme pics as close to the same angles as his photos were taken at.

weird I know the car is black but for some reason it looks like a very dark emerald green on my screen and it looks really really good. hmmmm

Still can't decide if I LIKE or LOVE that front end and want to do something like that on my car. don't know.

I noticed that you still have Missouri plates on it. Did you move down there permanently?
I just moved down here this year.couldnt stand the winters anymore.
god i think i am gonna paint my trim around the doors and quarter glass too that thing is just bad! if i cook you a few burgers will you copy me another front bumper like that lol!!
Jamie i would be more than happy to come over one weekend and knock some stuff out.We would have a blast.
Blue T those pics give me so much motivation to get Stack's Mark done it isn't even funny...
Your doing a great job on stacks car.Take your time and do it right.
Black chrome spokes and chrome lip. I hate seeing a Mark with plates on the front but even that one looks good. Really, the rims look good as they are to me.
Well sense i moved to florida i can drop the front plate and fill in the holes.i also hate front license plates.there is alot im going to do to the car,just have to get the money flowing back in again:D

weird I know the car is black but for some reason it looks like a very dark emerald green on my screen and it looks really really good. hmmmm

Still can't decide if I LIKE or LOVE that front end and want to do something like that on my car. don't know.

I noticed that you still have Missouri plates on it. Did you move down there permanently?

Emerald green......? lol. There is a blue pearl i found i like,after i re shoot the car black i might shoot a blue pearl over the black.but i have too much other things to do before i can get to that(like make money).

i like your car the way it is but im not a fan of black rims... and if i could get a gen 2 that looked like that i would jump to one... that one looks sick man nice job...

god i think i am gonna paint my trim around the doors and quarter glass too that thing is just bad! if i cook you a few burgers will you copy me another front bumper like that lol!!

+1 on everything mentioned above!!! No matter how close, Miami's still f*ckin far though!

can someone else please say they want to have sex with his car so i do not feel weird

Dude, I think everyone on this thread has mentioned it already but they are shy to express it to the owner of the car on this thread!:D Remember, if someone says they want to have sex w/ur wife, wouldn't u get mad? Same here man. We don't share our ladies or our cars! lol:p

This weekend i finally got around to painting the wheels,well kind of,I just took them off degrease them and shot them with a cheap semi gloss black.I wasnt sure if i would like them black or not.any input would be appreciated :) so tell me what you guys think.
[/ATTACH]

2.jpg

black.jpg

It's missing something. Chrome lip would help out a lot but like I said before, they looked good all chrome. Maybe if they were black chrome with a chrome lip, that would do it but solid black, I'm not feeling it. Something tells me you're not feeling it either. I'm just being honest and you do have one of, if not the best looking Gen II on the forum.

that car is makeing me drool...always has..

edit: late on the responce....

i liked it better before imho...still looks good though.

Have sex with his car...yes....and I've had sex with peoples wives too...I share if you do

and omg, I love those rims, what are they, did you have to do a hub swap...and why the hell did you paint them black...the chrome was awsome in your car, great work on the Gen2 cowell, an the bumper blend is simply killer, I always liked the Stalker kits for Mustangs, but you my friend deffinalty have a talent for body work -applause-

even if you did ruin those rims, thats me, straight and honest

The chrome or stainless steel lip would look great. The other thing you may want to try is shoot the lip with some mat silver or gray paint. That would definitely set them off and apart from any wheels out there. Just a thought. I know you don't get tired of hearing this but that car is just one of a kind and bad ass IMO.

The chrome or stainless steel lip would look great. The other thing you may want to try is shoot the lip with some mat silver or gray paint. That would definitely set them off and apart from any wheels out there. Just a thought. I know you don't get tired of hearing this but that car is just one of a kind and bad ass IMO.

x2.

Yeh im not feeling it either.I think im going to try shotting them with a gloss black and leave the lip chrome.But the resone i am painting them is because the lip is starting to get some bad spots on them.

I like chome, I like black... my opnion would suck here. I'm going through the same issue. My chrome wheels are starting to peel but I dont want to loose the chrome so I haven't painted them. If I do they will be painted black ofcourse!

I like chome, I like black... my opnion would suck here. I'm going through the same issue. My chrome wheels are starting to peel but I dont want to loose the chrome so I haven't painted them. If I do they will be painted black ofcourse!

Tonight im going to take the paint back off and paint just the lip gloss black.good thing black paint is cheap! ILL post some more pic's when im done.if i dont like it i will just leave them chrome....

Members online

No members online now.
Back