My transformed 2000 Ls8

I would install the Mach 1 lip ASAP. Definitely go with the McLaren grille. Get another red Lincoln star for the rear surround too.

BTW If you don't want to eye-brows, I am interested in them.

Thanks guys i actually just got my car back a friend of mine painted the hood, 2 grilles, door handles, rear surround,black vinyl-windows, and waxed my car all for 425:) gotta love good friends!!

why not 5 bucks less?
would have been a much better price imo :rolleyes: :D

I really like your DVD unit. That's what I have been looking for. Can you give the specs on it?

check out the avic-x920bt or 930bt
they are a little cleaner imo. imput cords in rear and such (and nav if that is something u want). My ipod is tucked away int he glove(i dont use it anywhere else and if i do its not a pain to pull out here n there)

i do like the looks of the lincoln star logo on the start up screen...i never though of doing that to make it look even more stock looking.+1
i jsut put a hot chick on there for a quick fix lol

Nice looking ride. I'd paint the mesh black on the cdc replica.
Thanks mang im thinking about making another grille with the same style mesh insert but in black, I kind of like the one the way it is.

I would install the Mach 1 lip ASAP. Definitely go with the McLaren grille. Get another red Lincoln star for the rear surround too.

BTW If you don't want to eye-brows, I am interested in them.
Yea im going to install it soon, i really want to order another red lincoln emblem for the rear but i cant find another seller other than lsk, and when im ready to sell them you have first dibs (eye-brows)
why not 5 bucks less?
would have been a much better price imo :rolleyes: :D
:D:facesjump
check out the avic-x920bt or 930bt
they are a little cleaner imo. imput cords in rear and such (and nav if that is something u want). My ipod is tucked away int he glove(i dont use it anywhere else and if i do its not a pain to pull out here n there)

i do like the looks of the lincoln star logo on the start up screen...i never though of doing that to make it look even more stock looking.+1
i jsut put a hot chick on there for a quick fix lol

Thats a really nice deck but kind of pricey, the newer model Amazon.com: Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD In-Dash Double-DIN DVD Multimedia AV Receiver: Electronics they sell the cable for the rear of the unit so you can hide the ipod in the glove compartment, my wife wouldnt like it if i had hot chicks on my screen saver lol.

hey if you don't want your mach 1 chin spoiler I'd be very intrested. I've looked every where for a used one

I wasn't joking when I said i took my old grille apart with nothing more than a survival knife. I guess it's from being near the heat of the engine, but the plastic is super brittle. I didn't have access to a dremel but with slight pressire those parts just pop off like nothing. Then a little careful cutting around the screws at the top. Again the plastic is very brittle and gives way easily.

hey if you don't want your mach 1 chin spoiler I'd be very intrested. I've looked every where for a used one
It's actually new still in the box and i think im installing it on my next day off:)
The mesh grille looks really good, I might have to do this.
Finding this mesh isnt very easy to find unless we all go in on a big roll of it like alax did.

I wasn't joking when I said i took my old grille apart with nothing more than a survival knife. I guess it's from being near the heat of the engine, but the plastic is super brittle. I didn't have access to a dremel but with slight pressire those parts just pop off like nothing. Then a little careful cutting around the screws at the top. Again the plastic is very brittle and gives way easily.

I used a dremel and it took less than 5 minutes to take it apart

nice car how did you get that grille is it a gen 2 grille? and also how did you put the clear corners and angel eyes in your headlights?

Well Gent's im back and full of some surprise's update's to follow in this thread as my LS has been under some surgery for a while....:D

Can only imagine what you have in store for us. Just in time for the holidays!

Can only imagine what you have in store for us. Just in time for the holidays!

HO HO HO!!!

A little something Ive been up to:

06 LSE Bumper

Gen 2 Headlights (Halogen) Vvme HID kit

Umnitza Angel eyes

Gen 1 LSE rear valance + side skirts

Mangnaflow exhaust + quad tips

8117939673_a1b020f584_c.jpg

8002221824_4d7a2fb544_c.jpg

7934716120_325394758a_c.jpg

7593497392_45b6deb750_c.jpg

I like the two middle grilles. The LSE kit will look great on your LS. Thats a good reson to look forward to winter,,, It gives us time to park and upgrade our cars and motorcycles!

I like the two middle grilles. The LSE kit will look great on your LS. Thats a good reson to look forward to winter,,, It gives us time to park and upgrade our cars and motorcycles!

Lol yea me too Haha, I guess im lucky enough to live in Fl and not have to deal with snow ever.

Gen 2 headlights with umnitza rings.

question? when you guys power up the rings before actually installing them on to the car, Which side is negative? Positive? (brown&white) that come off of the little ballast.

I was also wondering if I could run the two wires from the ballast to the parking lights (side markers) that are no longer being used with the 06 bumper?

Any help would be greatlly appreciated, Thanks in advance!!

VERY curious to see what the chrome surround grille would look like with the black insert painted Autumn Red. And if the blakc surround with the chrome insert would look with the surround painted Autumn Red.

Cool collection of grilles.:cool:

Looking forward to seeing in done.:)

Well now that the cat is out of the bag!!! ;)

8327764355_9cbb0e41ba_c.jpg

8328823520_1fae1ee69d_c.jpg

It took long enough to complete as it took me forever to get these parts together

A booty shot....More pics to come gents :p I have to get it washed and a proper photo shoot. what really sucks is that I have to get it pin stripped because the pin strip on the drivers door and rear quarter can not be removed :mad:

58650_482161385167828_982909991_n.jpg

I couldnt help it :D ...next time dont tell Facebook before LVC lol

...the finished product looks sickkkk. excellent job :Beer

(PS - sry to let the secret out, but i really wanted to see finished 360 pics... not many people do the LSE conversion complete with genI side skirts and rear valence - again, awesome job)

Nice jobs. I like the tips coming out the back. New exhaust system is on the to do list first of the new year. My mufflers are leaking bad at the wells.

I couldnt help it :D ...next time dont tell Facebook before LVC lol

...the finished product looks sickkkk. excellent job :Beer

(PS - sry to let the secret out, but i really wanted to see finished 360 pics... not many people do the LSE conversion complete with genI side skirts and rear valence - again, awesome job)

Haha all good I respect that but LVC deserves way better pics as well ;) better than those crappy cell phone pics i uploaded.

Members online

No members online now.
Back