My transformed 2000 Ls8

manoli

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
My car was completly stock in January of this year and since ive joined Lvc its been quite an experience overall very happy with the out come -Angel eyes/cleared corner -Color matched mclaren grill with red emblem -Cdc replica grille -Smoked side markers -Lower grille sprayed black -Black vinyl installed around windows -rear chrome surround color matched/6k led license plate bulbs -V-led 6k fogs -No more flip cup holders! -Pioneer touch screen deck

untitled.jpg

IMG_7064.JPG

IMG_7062.JPG

IMG_7106.JPG

IMG_7046.JPG

IMG_7072.JPG

IMG_7118.JPG

IMG_7121.JPG

IMG_7071.JPG

IMG_7079.JPG

Wow that looks great dude... Your paint looks to be in top condition.

That CDC grille is ballin'!

Thanks guys i actually just got my car back a friend of mine painted the hood, 2 grilles, door handles, rear surround,black vinyl-windows, and waxed my car all for 425:) gotta love good friends!!

Looks great! Very nice transformation.The mesh grille came out great. Some exhaust tip cut outs would complete the rear

Very nice, I like that color...We have pretty much the same Exact mods except I have the lse grille.

Looks great! Very nice transformation.The mesh grille came out great. Some exhaust tip cut outs would complete the rear

Wow i cant believe i didnt even think of that im going to do a search on how to do that and thats next on my list! Yea man grille came out better than i expected, we really need to get them into production i have 2 friends that have lincoln ls's and they want one so bad!

Very nice, I like that color...We have pretty much the same Exact mods except I have the lse grille.

I was really was wanting to get an Lse grille but not sure im not a big fan of chrome as you can tell, so im still up in the air about it.

Wow i cant believe i didnt even think of that im going to do a search on how to do that and thats next on my list!

I forgot who but someone did a very good write up on that using a dremel.

Looks Great! You should paint the mesh grille black, IMO, It would match the lower grille better!

Good work, very clean and tasteful :)

Also, props for using vinyl to black-out the trim, instead of painting it.

I really like your DVD unit. That's what I have been looking for. Can you give the specs on it?

Looks good. The way you did your McLaren grille. Sure looks familiar.:rolleyes:.............:lol:

Looks good...Clean ride and the paint is wet!
Thanks perfect day for pics i guess

Looks Great! You should paint the mesh grille black, IMO, It would match the lower grille better!
Hmmm thats a thought i might actually do this like an idiot i didnt have behind the grill sprayed black, so im thinking about ordering some more of that black vinyl thats along the windows to do that behind the grille instead of paint.
Hey thanks alot appreciate it i wasnt having any luck

Good work, very clean and tasteful :)

Also, props for using vinyl to black-out the trim, instead of painting it.
No way i was going to have that painted i think it came out pretty good using the vinyl and it was cheap 35 bucks!

I really like your DVD unit. That's what I have been looking for. Can you give the specs on it?
Amazon.com: Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD 5.8-Inch In-Dash Touchscreen Double-Din DVD Multimedia A/V Receiver: Electronics this is the one i have but go with the newer model with sd card slot in the front its cheaper for some reason

Looks good. The way you did your McLaren grille. Sure looks familiar.:rolleyes:.............:lol:

Lmao honestly i liked the way you did yours so i copied it;)

Is that the ebay m5? spoiler or is that an LSE spoiler? Looks nice either way..

THANKS! unfortunately its the ebay one, but not bad for the price and it comes painted.

Not sure what grille to put on for the spring???? suggestions???? and yea i really want to cut the rear for some exhaust tips:) and i also have a mach 1 chin spoiler and the eye brows sitting in my garage should i even bother putting them on?

IMG_7099.JPG

IMG_7151.JPG

IMG_7149.JPG

I say switch them out to what ever mood you are feeling at the moment. Either looks good on your ride. You haven't tried the eye lids on?

Personally I don't like the eyebrows but put the mach 1 on. For the grilles just use the one that matches your clothes for that day :D

And lower it :cool:

Simple mods can go along way my friend. It looks great so far.

I'd forget about the eyebrows. I had some for awhile and didn't like the look. They just don't fit right. Invest in some springs. Better looks + Better handling = Win

I say switch them out to what ever mood you are feeling at the moment. Either looks good on your ride. You haven't tried the eye lids on?
Yea i just layed them on there and i dont really like them actually Imo if they are going to be on an Ls it should be black.

Personally I don't like the eyebrows but put the mach 1 on. For the grilles just use the one that matches your clothes for that day :D
Im leaning towards putting it on for right now just because i have it maybe get it color matched with the rest of bottom of the car i hate the GRAY!
And lower it :cool:

Simple mods can go along way my friend. It looks great so far.

I'd forget about the eyebrows. I had some for awhile and didn't like the look. They just don't fit right. Invest in some springs. Better looks + Better handling = Win
Yup im slapping that mach 1 on for now and then saving some $$$$$ for the springs and shocks:D

Stick with the Mclaren grill.
Agreed for 6 months then i'll swith it back and fourth

Members online

No members online now.
Back