My transformed 2000 Ls8

That azzzz!!! Beautiful LS, Manoli. Well done!
Thanks mlara I have gotten a lot of compliments about her AZZZ :D
Very Classy!

Thanks Talbot kind of what I was shooting for :)

So the list as of right know:

-Tint
-Interior carpet(replace or dye)
-Chrome intake tube
-paint Calipers (black) Lincoln logo (color?)
-......Im sure the list will continue :p

Just a little over a week ago my LS was victim to a hit & run in the parking lot at work, I walk out to my car and this!! No note or nothing and what is said is this happend while a 450 sheriff banquet was going on...:mad::mad::mad::mad:

8461114033_1603ea7615_c.jpg

8461111351_53494f5cfd_c.jpg

8462206898_41799967b2_c.jpg

I am currently looking at about a $900 repair includes:

Repairing door/ fender/ blend (paint)

Re pin-strip

Color-matching another rear-chrome surround i have laying around.
(The one currently on the car is flaking)

Color match and install roof spoiler
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lincoln-LS-...:Lincoln|Model:LS&hash=item3f1af8c4da&vxp=mtr

He's also going to see if he can repair some of the scuffs on the wheel that was damaged.

Damn manoli terrible luck. People are so ignorant. This is why you can't have nice things because some people out there are jackasses and don't give a crap about your property.

Good luck with the repairs.

I have been there and done that. Sorry to hear, but you have one of my new favorite LSs. Hope she makes a quick recovery.

That's terrible news, it was so good looking when you finished your conversion.
sorry about you luck manoli, hope you get it all fixed up soon. I won't bother mentioning anything about the "it happend while a 450 sheriff banquet was going on" but I can just imagine.

Sucks!!!

That blows. Have you ordered the spoiler yet?

That hit and run makes me want to hurt someone....sorry bout your luck but make that LS beautiful again!

Damn manoli terrible luck. People are so ignorant. This is why you can't have nice things because some people out there are jackasses and don't give a crap about your property.

Good luck with the repairs.

I have been there and done that. Sorry to hear, but you have one of my new favorite LSs. Hope she makes a quick recovery.

Sorry to hear about the hit and run.

BTW nice wheels :cool:

That's terrible news, it was so good looking when you finished your conversion.
sorry about you luck manoli, hope you get it all fixed up soon. I won't bother mentioning anything about the "it happend while a 450 sheriff banquet was going on" but I can just imagine.

Sucks!!!

son.of.a.bitch. you already know how I feel about this...hope she makes a speedy recovery :(

It's crazy but hey what are you going to do, I just have to get it fixed and keep it moving, Im honestly just thankfull that my side skirt didn't get hit in the process.

and of course this happens not long after I just put it together.

That blows. Have you ordered the spoiler yet?

No not yet hopefully we can get the group buy ready to go!

That hit and run makes me want to hurt someone....sorry bout your luck but make that LS beautiful again!

Ohhh it will my friend!!

Dam man sorry to hear that. That happened to me back in 2010 in an apartment complex that me and my wife use to live in. There was a knock on the door at 4 a.m. and some bystanders saw the whole thing. They wasn't able to get the tag number but they said they believe the person was high. My car was parked in a parking spot and they hit the rear bumper and moved the car over a few inches. I know how you feel right about now.

Dam man sorry to hear that. That happened to me back in 2010 in an apartment complex that me and my wife use to live in. There was a knock on the door at 4 a.m. and some bystanders saw the whole thing. They wasn't able to get the tag number but they said they believe the person was high. My car was parked in a parking spot and they hit the rear bumper and moved the car over a few inches. I know how you feel right about now.

Honestly I feel violated and Im so angry about it all!

I hope the scumbag that hit my car sh!t's blood for the rest of their life!

have you considered checking the guest list and making the rounds ?

I mean, out of the 450 of them that were present, there has to be a person in charge of the
whole thing that might be able to put out a feeler on who may have unintentionally done this ?

I know a lot of leg work but with any luck ...

Also have you talked to the boss about this ? it was after all on their premises and their guests from what I understand.

have you considered checking the guest list and making the rounds ?

I mean, out of the 450 of them that were present, there has to be a person in charge of the
whole thing that might be able to put out a feeler on who may have unintentionally done this ?

I know a lot of leg work but with any luck ...

Also have you talked to the boss about this ? it was after all on their premises and their guests from what I understand.

Exactly my thoughts, I feel like my job should cover some of the damages considering that they do have insurance in for the parking lot....but lets see how that goes, I have also emailed the sheriffs office as well and they actually called back but still not sure if anything is going to come of this....eitheir, patience is what I need right now lol im just F'n pissed about the whole thing.

Was just admiring all the new pics and then saw that one! Damn that sucks but I'm sure you will have her looking perfect again in no time!
Your LS is definitely one of the best looking on here - looks incredible with all the work you have done -

Hey manoli, I know this is the wrong time to ask you this, since you're all angry with the COPS for wrecking your ride and all,
but ... any chance you be doing some emblems in the near further ?

I got my Mclaren and rear surround almost ready to go and we're shy a couple new shinny gun metal emblems over here.

What do you say, maybe a little therapeutic painting to calm the nerves ?

Hey manoli, I know this is the wrong time to ask you this, since you're all angry with the COPS for wrecking your ride and all,
but ... any chance you be doing some emblems in the near further ?

I got my Mclaren and rear surround almost ready to go and we're shy a couple new shinny gun metal emblems over here.

What do you say, maybe a little therapeutic painting to calm the nerves ?

Hopefully very soon my friend just waiting on a friend to ship me some blanks for painting.

Next up!! Coolant parts going in on monday, Oem degas bottle, upper and lower radiator hoses.

8476572511_d9b801ac43_c.jpg

Where did you buy your degas bottle at?

To the best of my knowledge mine has never been replaced, so looking into it as well.

Where did you buy your degas bottle at?

To the best of my knowledge mine has never been replaced, so looking into it as well.

Orderd it through Tasca a couple of months ago, 135.00 shipped.

I have replaced the degas bottle before with the aftermarket dorman, the first bottle the threads were stripped sent that one back and installed another dorman bottle and I suspect the bottle is bad once again. I purchased the OEM bottle knowing that the dorman bottle would crap out on me.

she should be ready next week...patiently waiting :mad:

8643007575_4e4b9d38a0_c.jpg

Also just picked these up the other day (gen 2 folding mirrors)

8643005503_fc09db55dc_c.jpg

Can anyone confirm if the gen 2 mirrors are plug-n-play on a gen 1 ?

Just curious, how'd you remove the fender? I have to replace the one on my passenger side. A write up would be nice :D

Im patiently waiting too lol

Flash, pop the hood, take bolts out of the fender, open door, theres one or two thru there, drop the rocker, there are 2 or 3 there. Fender comes off

Bro! What a beautiful ride!! I hope you get her back on the road soon!! Im envious!

Members online

Back