My new shop.

LaserSVT

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well here it is in all its glory. 3000 square feet, 5 bay doors, office and fenced in lot. Got some work ahead of me for sure but I am very excited. I paid the deposit today and will be moving in around Feb 6th. Gonna have a shop party to get her opened next month. Beer, pizza, ribs whatever. Shop included a big ass kegerator and pool table. :)

IMG_20120121_125606.jpg

Main office area:

IMG_20120121_125653.jpg

IMG_20120121_125515.jpg

IMG_20120121_125504.jpg

with a potty

IMG_20120121_125440.jpg

Main shop floor:

IMG_20120121_122059.jpg

IMG_20120121_122052.jpg

IMG_20120121_125451.jpg

And the other side of the office single bay:

IMG_20120121_125925.jpg

IMG_20120121_125412.jpg

Was a big step for me today. So nervous and excited at the same time. :)

I see a kicka$$ shop in your near future Laser. Sometimes I wish my clown a$$ didn't live all the way up here. I already have work I need done before spring and would be one of your first customers I'm sure! LOL

Complete Automotive Repair Services..... maybe..... and erotic massage and night club and karaoke.

Crap ton of work to do now. Gotta weed out that lot, paint the building and tools... so many tools. Thats all gotta wait for the house closing though. I am freaked and excited at the same time. Wonder if thats what crack is like? :lol:

I wanna coat the floor. Sapper says its stupid since we dont own the building. Dude said I could do a 20 year lease and really I would like to not have one of them nasty floors which will happen with the mess we make doing motor swaps. Dont want the shop floor to look like my car port.

Nice place, if you don't mind me asking how will that run you a month? Looking at a similar building here and it's $1000 a month.

Complete Automotive Repair Services..... maybe..... and erotic massage and night club and karaoke.

Crap ton of work to do now. Gotta weed out that lot, paint the building and tools... so many tools. Thats all gotta wait for the house closing though. I am freaked and excited at the same time. Wonder if thats what crack is like? :lol:

I wanna coat the floor. Sapper says its stupid since we dont own the building. Dude said I could do a 20 year lease and really I would like to not have one of them nasty floors which will happen with the mess we make doing motor swaps. Dont want the shop floor to look like my car port.

I coat every garage in every house I rent. Usually the landlord pays half

What kind of power do you have in there? Make sure you have enough to run equipment. I take it you are going to do the auctions and places for equipment just to start?

Congrats man, you deserve it you have persevered and struggled to get here. Tell me when the party is and maybe I will fly down for it:bestwishe

What kind of power do you have in there? Make sure you have enough to run equipment. I take it you are going to do the auctions and places for equipment just to start?

Congrats man, you deserve it you have persevered and struggled to get here. Tell me when the party is and maybe I will fly down for it:bestwishe
Place was a state inspection station for years. Even had a pit but they filled it in. :(
Had lifts too so shouldnt be any issues..... well there will be some but I hope nothing serious.

Coat the floor it's way easier to clean up. Who cares if it isn't your building, while you pay the rent it sure is yours. I do my garage floors in my rent houses too. Home depot has gray garage floor sealer in 5 gallon buckets fairly cheap. That's what I use. You can throw that blue rubber chips into it also for good grip. Only thing is if you use this stuff I mentioned get fans going while you roll it on because it makes you real high, then you get severe headache from it , it's really strong :q:q:q:q! Too bad you can't go to the Tampa machinery auction you can get anything auto related there dirt cheap.

Congrats Dude! Way Cool!! Where's it located, so I can shoot some customers your way?

This would be worthy of a road trip.

Keep us informed.

I may even break the VIII out of the garage for dad and I to drive down.

Right now I am planning on the weekend of the 18th of Feb to do the clean/paint/prep for the shop. That will give me time to get power and water on and figure out where to get a pressure washer and the many other things we will need.

So whos down for then?

People that come for the shop clean and paint can have all the beer and food they can eat. I hope to have the kegerator cleaned up and working. They will also recieve half off on labor for the first year. :)

Oh yeah, also hope to have the lift delivered by then too so anyone that has ever installed one before, could use the help.

Members online

No members online now.
Back