LVC Lincoln LS 1/4 mile ET database

Waiting for Apr 3rd for 75-80 in Damascus, MD to open!

I just finished dyno tuning (Mustang Dyno @ Total Performance) last night and managed to get 252.1 rwhp! The sheet is at home, I believe the torque was close to 261 rw ft/lbs.

I have a 2006 LS V8, with the SCT III tune, and a KKM CAI.

I'm running 93 Octane, and a set of 245/45 17 ContiExtreme Contacts on stock rims.

Can anyone speculate on a 1/4 mile time?

Any other info needed?

My car went 14.5 with just a KKM and exhaust, before my tune. All depends on the 60 foot time, really. Harder to launch a car with throttle by wire because you can't really pedal it out of the hole.

We also give up 28 HP though.
I ran a 15.333 (only non-nitrous pass for me ever, and first pass with the car- sure i could better it) but the timing was retarded and fuel set rich for the nitrous so that hurt. I went too easy on it at the light so my 60' suffered. I trapped just under 94 mph so not bad- should have been a high 14 pass. Drive by wire or not, these things are picky getting out of the hole. I'm sure drive by wire does not help one bit, and it lets me appreciate my gen I more despite its lack of VVT and the associated 28 HP.
With the nitrous on its even more picky, too much throttle and its a 60' roast show, too little and it bogs. Can't wait to get back out and try again- I set my best time with a cold bottle.

I'm looking forward to April when 75-80 opens in Damascus, MD. I have a few of the guys here at the dealership that are going to tag along. It is a mix of cars, one is an '04 545i 6-speed (yes I know.....the enemy), and a 2006 Focus ST 5-Speed... and a few others.

Anyone one who wants to join in let me know via PM. Very informal, basically a 'hey let's see what my car can do day'.

How can that be a bad day? :D

Some 1/8 mile times from Englishtown this past Saturday. Why 1/8 mile when it as windy is beyond me, but here they are. Got tired of waiting (2 hours between runs), so I bounced after the 2nd..

Here were my fantastic times.

60' - 2.270
330' - 6.277
1/8 - 9.529
MPH - 75.40
Weight - 3920 with me in it

60' - 2.429
330' - 6.535
1/8 - 9.818
MPH - 75.42

Love how this car MPHs the same with or without a tune. :wtf:

Some 1/8 mile times from Englishtown this past Saturday. Why 1/8 mile when it as windy is beyond me, but here they are. Got tired of waiting (2 hours between runs), so I bounced after the 2nd..

Here were my fantastic times.

60' - 2.270
330' - 6.277
1/8 - 9.529
MPH - 75.40
Weight - 3920 with me in it

60' - 2.429
330' - 6.535
1/8 - 9.818
MPH - 75.42

Love how this car MPHs the same with or without a tune. :wtf:

I hate it when that happens, get there....pay...just to find out they are only runnin the 1/8th.

Stock wheels??

Yup, stockers.

That whole day pissed me off. I specifically called them ahead of time because of the rain we had the day prior, nothing was mentioned about it. Nothing was mentioned when I forked over my 50 bucks and nothing was mentioned by the tech guy. I found out from one of the guys that I was meeting there.

Always next time, I guess.

I never run good on windy days.

Yeah I would expect 77mph from your car and maybe a 78 here and there.

I really need to weigh in, but they never have the scale open it seems.

Actually, I lied about the MPH. It went a few 97s maybe even a 98 earlier in this thread down at Atco. Hopefully we'll get all the guys together again on a much milder day and have at it again.

First time out tonite....sucked. Track was slick. I'm talking my LS whistlin trou 1,2, and into 3 sometimes. Even had a few 3-4 chirps. Some of the fast cars would whistle the whole track. Some got al kinds of sideways loose. Never saw them spray the VHT once. Maybe cause it was free night, all week actually, just pay the $12 spectator fee and race free if you want.

Anyway with the best 60' being 2.236 and only 2 being under 2.3 you can guess I was .3-.6 off all nite.

On the plus side for the first time out I was fairly sharp at the lite, even with trying diferent methods to stick. I tried everything I could think of, hardly consentrating on the lite.

I won 9 out of 10 lights.

Never a red.

Best was .002

6 out of 10 were .0xx
2 were .1xx
1 .2xx
1 .3xx

.002, .020, .036, .082, .089, .099, .114, .181, .218, .324

heading to bowling green to run the 1/4, im goin with 2 terminators, a c6, a foxbody and 2 newer mustang gt's, pics and videos later tonight

Lol is that volvo in the video racing with a luggage rack on the back? That must add like 100 hp. OR maybe it's a drag bar to keep it from doing too many awd wheelies ;)

Well I completely just wasted like 15 minutes of typing because Internet Explorer sucks.. but anyways, I was the hey hes got a big trunk put your spare parts/tools in his car and the camera guy until we got to the track, didnt bother me at all.. anywho, i still gotta edit the video clips and such and its late but my best run was

R/T .365
60' 2.200
330 6.105
1/8 9.305 @ 77.04
1000 12.040
1/4 14.375 @ 93.57

K&N FIPK, muffler delete, 20's and this cool mod that they all seem to think is worth making my car have one eye.. ill get more indepth tomorrow im goin to bed

STH71013.jpg

STH71021.jpg

So judging by the rest of yall's timeslips Im doing pretty damn good for not being tuned..?

Something looks wrong in the timeslip. Can you post it?

I've ran with the light out....didn't seem to help but that doesn't mean it doesn't, I only ran once like that.

With 20s on yeah that seems quite quick....tune or not.

Look at NYC LS8s time...thats without tune also. His 60' killed the time....with a 2.20 it'd be right there.

Yeah, the removed headlight didn't seem to do much for me the two times I ran it like that. That could also have something to do with the fierce head wind.

Yeah, the removed headlight didn't seem to do much for me the two times I ran it like that. That could also have something to do with the fierce head wind.

I actually ran such a off pace run with it out I thought it hurt the time.

You see what I see with his run?

93mph....yet a 14.3. Seems wrong for this car. And with 77mph at the 1/8 getting only 93 would be very odd. Typically get 19-21mph 1/8th to 1/4, thats only 16.

Just saying maybe its a typo.

Members online

No members online now.
Back