LS Roof Spoiler Group Buy (Gauging interest)

Finally!

Some decent pictures, and price drop...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271035450586?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

lincoln_LS_Roof_wing_600_zps24c63e41.jpg

lincoln_LS_Roof_wing_400_zpsd59c90fb.jpg

lincoln_LS_Roof_wing_300_zpsa26af4e8.jpg

lincoln_LS_Roof_wing_200_zpsf7271f50.jpg

lincoln_LS_Roof_wing_100_zps0eb4c1ea.jpg

:D
looks great. ill be getting one, group buy or not lol.
should be before i head up to NJ

I can appreciate that you guys might like this but it's not for me.
I'll have to do without.

That actually looks way better than I thought.

Amazing what some decent photos can do, although those pics are a little too "YO CHECK OUT DIS MAD WING YO"!

It looks different in all of those pics. The model in the pics posted early on is fugly, whereas the wing on the 06 is nice and subtle IMO.

I pretty much gave up on the GB due to lack of interest and since its not in the budget for me to buy this anymore, and wont be for a while, just been updating info lol

Someone else may want to take the reins on this...

im sure a. not enough will buy (like usual) and b. they wont move much...

im sure a. not enough will buy (like usual) and b. they wont move much...

Probably true unfortunately.

I regret not talking to them about getting one on my car for pictures for sort of a sponsorship/ discount type deal. Dont get me wrong thats a clean 06, but the spoiler might have looked even better on a modded LS.

It looks awesome, but the black weatherstripping around the rear window kills it for me on a light colored car. You guys who own black LS's are lucky!

I may try one olut for half that price, but 150 is a little ridiculous IMO.

So who is buying one besides this guy lol
I hope it looks as good as the pic, because i will be severely disappointed after i paid 150

After looking at the NEW pictures. I am VERY interested in one. But not for $150. If we can get a group buy and get the price down, I would buy one.

I did contact the seller to the link. I asked about pursuing a group buy and price. I asked how many and at what price. I mentioned, if the price is right. We as a community will be purchasing.

For now. I think an actual list of inersted members would be VERY helpful. So add your name to the list below.
1.) RollinLS

1.) RollinLS
2.) Hinzy
3.) T-Money
4.) Soundwaves454

I'm still down, just want to know if they offer to paint it

new thread posted with ALL the info about the group buy. Including prices. Please post there from now on. This thing is going to happen.:)

I like new pic a lot. It does give a much better perspective for consideration.

If I had to pick, my favorite is how the some offer VW owners roof spoilers which fit a bit more flush like on the below Audi A4. What seems to kill it for me is the rubber molding around our window.

Audi Roof Spoiler.jpg

Decrease the angle, (as many before have commented) so the line coming off the roof is smooth/consistent and you can count me in for one. Otherwise, the jury is still out on the one pictured.

Decrease the angle, (as many before have commented) so the line coming off the roof is smooth/consistent and you can count me in for one. Otherwise, the jury is still out on the one pictured.

I bet that angle is there for a reason. That roof spoiler is not there just for looks.

Members online

Back