LS Roof Spoiler Group Buy (Gauging interest)

Top side
CAM00397.jpg

Bottom, and some other parts
CAM00399.jpg

Flex
CAM00400.jpg

It looks out of place due to it not being painted. Im happy with the quality of the product. Weight maybe 5-8lbs.

It sits pretty snug to the weather strip. Dont mind the tape sticking out, happened when i slid the spoiler up.

Its not perfectly placed in the pics

CAM00401.jpg

CAM00402.jpg

CAM00403.jpg

CAM00404.jpg

CAM00406.jpg

CAM00407.jpg

PicsArt_1360177441971.jpg

dNyce or someone who has one, could you kindly take a photo of the rear shot with the brakes applied?

It is important for my application as I need the 3rd brake light visible from even truck heights.

dNyce or someone who has one, could you kindly take a photo of the rear shot with the brakes applied?

It is important for my application as I need the 3rd brake light visible from even truck heights.

Im gen 1
Ill try and get together with a friend who has a gen 2, if he is available

Oh yea, I totally forgot you have a gen1... Sorry bro! Your LS is just so clean that it seems new as f7ck.

Appreciate it if you could, but don't trouble yourself too much!

Thanks man! I appreciate that
if we meet up, ill let you know and post the pics

Drizz is you look at the lates pics I posted(and the ones Rollin posted in the sticky GB thread) you can see the brakes are applied and the third brake light is still visible.

Yea, but those are from stupid angles, I need one from like the stance dNyce took facing the rear. A lot of trucks around here and the last thing I need is someone blaming my tinted tails for not being able to see me braking.

I am talking D-Bag height trucks.

Yea, but those are from stupid angles, I need one from like the stance dNyce took facing the rear. A lot of trucks around here and the last thing I need is someone blaming my tinted tails for not being able to see me braking.

I am talking D-Bag height trucks.

The one pic from the rear you can see the rear view mirror so I bet it doesn't block the center brake light.

Didn't the later 1st gens have the high center brake light?

i guess painting would work too... if you were careful after you finished

Members online

Back