LS Roof Spoiler Group Buy (Gauging interest)

mlara1129

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
T2eC16Z8E9s4l8kVBQKCKhS3Yg60_35.jpg

Hey guys,
Been in contact with the people making the roof spoiler for the LS in Brooklyn, NY.

The spoiler has slowly been growing on me so I decided to contact them.

Original price: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lincoln-LS-...614&pid=100015&prg=1006&rk=1&sd=271035450586&

GB Prices:
10 orders--$149 shipped(48 states)
20 orders--$139 shipped(48 states)

My main concern is quality. I asked the guy for more pics and he had none :confused: I guess if there is enough interest i can make a trip over there. Brooklyn is about 45 mins away.

Just gauging interest for now. Thoughts/opinions welcome, as I'm still not COMPLETELY sure how I feel about it myself yet. Does the price still need to come down for people to be interested? Not sure if those prices are flexible, although they should be since another member spoke to them he got a response of $125 for 10 orders or something along those lines.

Any questions/ concerns you want me to bring to their attention?

KGrHqVlEE3BPZu1BQKCKqU260_57.jpg

Sarona roof spoiler that used to be available, just to get an idea of the look:
SAR-LC-005-RW.jpg

http://www.octanemotorsports.com/00-06-lincoln-ls-roof-spoiler-wing-p-140190.html

Not feelin it. I used to think it might be a good idea, but that Sarona spoiler is too tall. I would say lower profile would be a must for me to be interested (though I most likely wouldn't purchase one anyway).

someone should shoot the person who tinted that back glass in the unpainted spoiler picture.

Not feelin it. I used to think it might be a good idea, but that Sarona spoiler is too tall. I would say lower profile would be a must for me to be interested (though I most likely wouldn't purchase one anyway).

someone should shoot the person who tinted that back glass in the unpainted spoiler picture.

I guess i should make clear that I do not know if the Sarona one and the brooklyn one are the same. They may be, but i doubt it. The Brooklyn one seems to be lower profile. I just posted the pic to sort of give you guys an idea of a roof spoiler on an LS>

agreed about that tint LOL

I would agree on needing to be low profile.... The unfinished one mounted in the pic does not look low profile

I might be interested for $125 shipped and low profile.

Why cant these guys ever get decent pictures? I cant decide if i want one based off of the pictures he provided on his auction.

Anyways, get some better pics. With paint. Hard to see the real quality of the item in primer. Is it all warped and ugly when painted and put on?

If we don't get 10 people by February, I'm just going to be the one to buy one and see how it looks. I can't wait for 10 people to decide they like it or not.

no way that includes painting does it???, they have a price that might?

i'll take one primered if it's flush with the rear windshield. my family has a body shop that i can paint it at

Will block or at best inhibit the visibility of 2nd Gen third brake light.

I would run one if it fit better than the Sarona ones in the picture. The gap at the ends is ruining it for me. Hell I might buy 4 and make my car look like a Delorean.

Interested in the Brooklyn design. Would like to see better pictures if at all possible. The price needs to come down a bit too.

What benefit will it provide to the management of airflow around the car?...or is this just for show?

If we don't get 10 people by February, I'm just going to be the one to buy one and see how it looks. I can't wait for 10 people to decide they like it or not.

Almost febuary T-money im ready to go on one as well anybody else?

You be the guinea pig then and be the first one to try. Make sure to get lots of pics :)

Has anyone ever seen another LS with the legit wings west roof spoiler besides the one pictured ebay?

Members online

No members online now.
Back