lincoln motor sports

jbi1056

LVC Member
Reaction score
Too all member on this site. Geno from lincoln is a bull:q:q:q:q artist. I sent $ 335.00 for his exaust kit. He sent me to a place to get it install. The guy cut my exaust out and watch him install a system that wasn't from lincoln motor sports which he has on his web site. Thank Geno your a piece of :q:q:q:q. I hope i never meet up with you.:mad:. I will remind all lincoln owners about the shady operation you run.

Too all member on this site. Geno from lincoln is a bull:q:q:q:q artist. I sent $ 335.00 for his exaust kit. He sent me to a place to get it install. The guy cut my exaust out and watch him install a system that wasn't from lincoln motor sports which he has on his web site. Thank Geno your a piece of :q:q:q:q. I hope i never meet up with you.:mad:. I will remind all lincoln owners about the shady operation you run.

Pics of installed "shady" exhaust or don't come on here talking :q:q:q:q about a member

Bet she wanted the SS exhaust system but didnt order cause she didnt know the difference.

Big time BS. Geno isnt like that whatsoever. I've known the guy 10 years. He's gold.

th_hrzfab.gif

I just talked to the customer and He had some stuff mixed up based on what there was at the shop. He got His parts mixed up with others, we talked it's all good, His system rocks, came out amazing and YES I wish He would post pics it looks killer.

well it looks like its all over, too late for me to say what a stand up guy geno has been and even listens to me rant from time to time!, just where are my cobrastars?

I fu_k up

The system that was put in my car was the right one. I am truely sorry for what I said about lincoln motor sports. They never change the picture on there web page. I was confused. In I was tired of getting screwed. I know I screwed up. I wish I never said what I said.

At least you came back on here to admit you were wrong
Alot of people never would everyone makes mistakes if you can admit it
Then all if forgiven.

The system that was put in my car was the right one. I am truely sorry for what I said about lincoln motor sports. They never change the picture on there web page. I was confused. In I was tired of getting screwed. I know I screwed up. I wish I never said what I said.

Out of curiosity what is different from the picture?

The x pipes are different from the pic on our site then what we have been selling over the past 7 years, same product just slightly different looking.

So, the OP went ape chit because the x pipe didn't look like the picture? What the hell happens at BK when your whopper don't look like the picture? Do you throw a hissy fit and beat the chit outta the cardboard cut out of the King?

Yeah, I think I know what he means, I have the same set up and the X-pipes look different than the picture on the site, but an x is an x no???

I've had this exhaust now for almost 10 years so I can vouch for it :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back