Lincoln Ls STAGGERED and SLAMMED???

seriously you have been schooled, go back to your hole

seriously you have been schooled, go back to your hole

I wish people would do just this online.... but if it's one thing I learned moderating other automotive forums is that no matter how completely low on a factual level (not to be confused with just calling people names like Kmurda and his sidekick here) you make someone look they always think they can bounce back and look like they are on top of things... but that is half the fun, because when they shout back at you it gives you an opportunity to make them look even more like a waste of space

here's some better music...

you wouldn't know better music if it bit you in the big donk rims

here, try this song out... see if it's to your liking ;)

YouTube- Remembering Last Summer

this one is pretty sweet too if you are into Japanese rock

YouTube- Fun Vid

in your language I guess you could say... SEE WHUT I DID THUR!?

now that I've completely blown my cover I guess you children can learn a lesson from this... you really have no idea WHO you are pretending to be better than until it's too late and you look like fools

now please learn some manners and proper etiquette... the both of you... and for christ sakes run along, I get tires of cleaning up after you kids

Anyways, as the original post goes about the lowered LS on staggered 20s.

I think Murda went with this set up even with sacrificing the alright ride quality and excelent handling of the LS for better VIP styled looks. Put away the rubbing possibilities at certain conditions if Murda really wants to pull of this look I think the car needs to be another 1.5"-2" lower and also needs stretched tires in the front also.

Abviously with his current set up Murda isn't goin for performance or practicality, so i think it would be better just to make the best of it.

If i had this set up (which i wouldn't, because i still want my LS to be drivable) i would cut the springs and change the front tires.

you wouldn't know better music if it bit you in the big donk rims

here, try this song out... see if it's to your liking ;)

YouTube- Remembering Last Summer

this one is pretty sweet too if you are into Japanese rock

YouTube- Fun Vid

in your language I guess you could say... SEE WHUT I DID THUR!?

now that I've completely blown my cover I guess you children can learn a lesson from this... you really have no idea WHO you are pretending to be better than until it's too late and you look like fools

now please learn some manners and proper etiquette... the both of you... and for christ sakes run along, I get tires of cleaning up after you kids

you keep rambling on about how i talk like an inbred southern redneck yet most of the stuff i have said was just abbreviated internet slur. I've never said ..."thur" or do i have donk rims and i am not kmurda's sidekick. seeing as though you keep ignoring the fact that you are just the european version of kmurda, and love to pointlessly modify cars just like everyone on the forum (myself included) i dont understand why you believe posting a couple of aimlessly melodramatic posts have "schooled" me when most of the sh*t you post has nothing to do with me. You are one confused man.

you keep rambling on about how i talk like an inbred southern redneck yet most of the stuff i have said was just abbreviated internet slur. I've never said ..."thur" or do i have donk rims and i am not kmurda's sidekick. seeing as though you keep ignoring the fact that you are just the european version of kmurda, and love to pointlessly modify cars just like everyone on the forum (myself included) i dont understand why you believe posting a couple of aimlessly melodramatic posts have "schooled" me when most of the sh*t you post has nothing to do with me. You are one confused man.

my god you are one idiotic member... do they just pass out free internet passes to people who do not understand simple concepts nowadays?

oh wait... they do

lol

listen guy, I respect people that deserve respect... yourself and kmurda show me that you guys are complete tools with how you carry yourself and talk to others... THAT ONE SIMPLE ASPECT ALONE, is enough for someone like me to go ahead and rip you both a new butthole... you just do not follow and continue to divulge into how modding cars is a similarity because you lack the cognitive skills to understand my insults are on a moral level to make you guys feel like the trash you are rather than a vehicle modification level.... perhaps one day when you both realize that coming into an automotive forum FOB and thinking it's a good idea to threaten and insult long term members is a bad thing maybe you will understand... until that day you just look like a clueless donkey grazing the plains going "who the f*ck are you?" in a dopey Alice in Wonderland Caterpillar voice

I also like how you ignored how I completely sh*t all over your "you have never talked about being part of crime" speech

to me it just seems like you are holding onto the one clueless "modding cars are the same" idea like it means something at this point... this train is already 3 days ahead of you boy, don't even try to catch up lol

my god you are one idiotic member... do they just pass out free internet passes to people who do not understand simple concepts nowadays?

oh wait... they do

lol

listen guy, I respect people that deserve respect... yourself and kmurda show me that you guys are complete tools with how you carry yourself and talk to others... THAT ONE SIMPLE ASPECT ALONE, is enough for someone like me to go ahead and rip you both a new butthole... you just do not follow and continue to divulge into how modding cars is a similarity because you lack the cognitive skills to understand my insults are on a moral level to make you guys feel like the trash you are rather than a vehicle modification level.... perhaps one day when you both realize that coming into an automotive forum FOB and thinking it's a good idea to threaten and insult long term members is a bad thing maybe you will understand... until that day you just look like a clueless donkey grazing the plains going "who the f*ck are you?" in a dopey Alice in Wonderland Caterpillar voice

I also like how you ignored how I completely sh*t all over your "you have never talked about being part of crime" speech

who did i threaten? whats wrong with you? :F i just checked and i still have my original butthole intact. You must think your insults have more affect on people then they actually do.

who did i threaten? whats wrong with you? :F i just checked and i still have my original butthole intact. You must think your insults have more affect on people then they actually do.

::sigh::

still the clueless idiot or the guy pretending he's not in the wrong

Kmurda was in the wrong and acting like a tool and doing all these things... you defended him, and are still defending him

meaning you are either too stupid to understand how much of an idiot Kmurda looked like, or you are defending him on the premise that you guys are "bro's" and he lacks the cognitive skills to defend himself and feel the need to "step up" for your "homie"

so which is it there princess?

i wasn only defending the mods to his vehicle, not actualyl kmurda. i don't know him, i don't know you, i have no interest in getting to know either of you so i don;t know why you think me and him are best friends. I'm not saying he was wrong or right, because it's niether in this case since it was a thread about rim size, car lowering and tire size. It's his car, his decision so who am i to say he can't do stuff like that to his car. I was trying to tell you the same, but you are too busy trying to be the lvc defender of the weak and posting a couple of insults that supposedly sent me to a lower internet forum social class or sometihng.

still caught up on the simpleton modification argument and too stubborn/unintelligent to see that why we are here is based on a bigger picture

it seems you have worn out your worth to try and talk sense to and have a fun debate with as you will not move off of your simple one dimensional view of car modifications... reminds me of a pawn that won't move forward for fear a bishop might side swipe him

I'm done with you as well

for the record you insulted me before i did, if you check my original post aimed at you, all i said was why are you rippin him for doing mods when you yourself do the mods. thats pretty much it. so it seems you got all worked up for nothing, or because you felt the need to defend other people who really didnt care about anything i have to say.

still caught up on the simpleton modification argument and too stubborn/unintelligent to see that why we are here is based on a bigger picture

it seems you have worn out your worth to try and talk sense to and have a fun debate with as you will not move off of your simple one dimensional view of car modifications... reminds me of a pawn that won't move forward for fear a bishop might side swipe him

I'm done with you as well

i dont play chess, but ill play modern warfare 2 with you if you want!

i dont play chess, but ill play modern warfare 2 with you if you want!

yes, the game where someone can take 4 bullets to the chest, stick someone with a knife, then just vampire the bullets away and go "Ow, that stung a bit"

how did I picture you playing this before you even said you did?

for a game that infinity ward claimed "we are focusing on realism here"... I really question how many times a soldier shaves himself a Mohawk, gets himself a snowmobile, pulls out a fully automatic machine pistol, and then unloads unlimited bullets over the windshield of the snowmobile going 120MPH downhill at other snowmobiles... then jumps the snowmobile over 2 football fields while firing his machine pistol over the windshield

Seriously, you're gonna take a jab at him for the types of video games he plays and then attack the developers for not making it as real as they claim??? Wow, Dj is kinda an ass but a somewhat funny and helpful ass. You are just stretching this wayyyy too far and seems like you are looking/enjoying nit picking/arguing too much. Delete this thread please.

Seriously, you're gonna take a jab at him for the types of video games he plays and then attack the developers for not making it as real as they claim??? Wow, Dj is kinda an ass but a somewhat funny and helpful ass. You are just stretching this wayyyy too far and seems like you are looking/enjoying nit picking/arguing too much. Delete this thread please.

THATS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL HIM!!!!! I KNOW I'M NOT COMPLETELY CRAZY HERE!! anyway...who's up for some domination!?

enjoying nit picking/arguing too much.

well at least you seem to look at things right ;-)

I'll leave the video game talks to him I suppose... I'll actually "help" out with automobile problems xD

I said this thread should be deleted about 2 pages ago back when the herraflushers INC. guy (K MUR DAHHHH!!!) stopped running his mouth... but then out of the blue came this genius that felt the need to defend this...

no its pple like you that come to jersey with that slick mouth YOU GOT so pple like me FROM JERSEY smack you the f*ck up an YOU never want to come back north...so if you think bout it YOU give jersey the bad name...sorry jersey pple dont take sh*t...

lol you sure are a internet thug i aint gona say nuttin else i jus hope you come around my hood 1 day ill remember your ls i aint beat to talk sh8t over the internet not my style i like to get sh*t done an over with...thats funni cuz you jus decribe a whiteboi like your self...im rican nigga get it straight...

lol thats funni for a person that has a ancient mark...ooo n wait my wheels cost more then your car....

heh, the only "defense" needed is that of the human race and the euthanasia of people like this to protect it

but at this point I guess we can agree to disagree... if you feel people like this need people in their corner to stick up for them that is your business... I feel the exact opposite, they need people to show them their place

at least DJ's grammar is better, so all of this wasn't that much in vain xD

last time i checked slammed, meant slammed like on the ground.

To get a car slammed u have to completley redo the suspension, reroute a lot of the brake, fuel lines and engine components, to make room for the tires, cut up a large portion of the fenders, and even sometimes cut the chassis and cut the driveshaft short a few inches...
You have a long long way to go before its truley, "slammed", and beleive me, i know what "slammed" means. Lowered is a better term to what you got going.

sry i get a little emotional sometimes. slamming is no small feat and im proud of the work we've put in to actually "slam" vehicles.

You sir are not SLAMMED!!

other than that, car looks good. :) Love the lowered stance, looks good on the LS

last time i checked slammed, meant slammed like on the ground.

To get a car slammed u have to completley redo the suspension, reroute a lot of the brake, fuel lines and engine components, to make room for the tires, cut up a large portion of the fenders, and even sometimes cut the chassis and cut the driveshaft short a few inches...
You have a long long way to go before its truley, "slammed", and beleive me, i know what "slammed" means. Lowered is a better term to what you got going.

sry i get a little emotional sometimes. slamming is no small feat and im proud of the work we've put in to actually "slam" vehicles.

You sir are not SLAMMED!!

other than that, car looks good. :) Love the lowered stance, looks good on the LS

+1 and my fuggin eyes are watering after reading this whole thread in one shot!

Buncha slack jawed :q:q:qgots around here... :shifty:

I just watched Predator

Members online

Back