Lincoln Ls STAGGERED and SLAMMED???

WHOAHHOHOHO! LOOK OUT! BIG MAN COMING THROUGH!

you are too funny man, do you always get this upset behind a keyboard or is it just when you act like you have the world by the balls and then it backfires in your face?

you aren't impressing anyone tough guy, and if you haven't noticed, people are laughing at you... or does sarcasm escape you as well?

nothings backfiring at me if you muthafukas wana sit here and talk sh*t then im not gonna sit back and twiddle my thumbs and say nothing...yea ok...but anywayz looks like when i talk sh*t back it hits a couple of soft spots lol...oo and fyi im not upset im having fun ;)

just remember you came on my thread talking sh*t...so thats why i came out my face...if you would of kept your comments to yourself you wouldnt be going back and forth with a 5 YEAR OLD lol...but ay were both 5 so cant exspect anything better from you lol...

nothings backfiring at me if you muthafukas wana sit here and talk sh*t then im not gonna sit back and twiddle my thumbs and say nothing...yea ok...but anywayz looks like when i talk sh*t back it hits a couple of soft spots lol...oo and fyi im not upset im having fun ;)

whatever you say tough guy xD

keep acting like a broke tool from the ghetto... I'm just that voice of reason to tell you EXACTLY how it is, because frankly, I'm not a nice guy to clueless undesirables like yourself

why?

because I can... and I like to see people like yourself get all worked up, and then try to act like they are not, then break out the threats, then try to act like they are hardcore and try to prove themselves to everyone... then say crap doesn't bother them

I don't expect you to know what an "oxymoron" or a "paradox" is... but you should google them, because that is what you are with what you say combined with your actions

lol

as of right now I'm taking my time with you... to see what I can turn you into, every one of your responses is predictable as clockwork at this point... it's actually sort of fun being the pied piper, and that's my position right now... in your language I guess you could say "YO FOOL JOO GETTIN' TROLLED!"

you really brought it on yourself when you thought it smart to disrespect more than half of the LS section

keep acting like a broke tool from the ghetto... I'm just that voice of reason to tell you EXACTLY how it is, because frankly, I'm not a nice guy to clueless undesirables like yourself

why?

because I can... and I like to see people like yourself get all worked up, and then try to act like they are not, then break out the threats, then try to act like they are hardcore and try to prove themselves to everyone... then say crap doesn't bother them

I don't expect you to know what an "oxymoron" or a "paradox" is... but you should google them, because that is what you are with what you say combined with your actions

lol

lol me upset? for what a geeky kid that was bullied all his life and now gets behind a computer and feels tuff i bet you dont talk all that outside of your lab...but keep going i can go on forever lol im having fun...your not a nice guy to pple like me but im worst when it comes to pple like you lol...you started i ended thats how i roll lol...

why?

lol

as of right now I'm taking my time with you... to see what I can turn you into, every one of your responses is predictable as clockwork at this point... it's actually sort of fun being the pied piper, and that's my position right now... in your language I guess you could say "YO FOOL JOO GETTIN' TROLLED!"

you really brought it on yourself when you thought it smart to disrespect more than half of the LS section

like i said you talk sh*t i keep it going...

lol me upset? for what a geeky kid that was bullied all his life and now gets behind a computer and feels tuff i bet you dont talk all that outside of your lab...but keep going i can go on forever lol im having fun...your not a nice guy to pple like me but im worst when it comes to pple like you lol...you started i ended thats how i roll lol...

my god you are a stereotypical idiot... just because people carry themselves like adults does not mean they fit a stereotype that you feel the need to dream up to make yourself feel better, I've met carpenters with more sense and manners than bestselling writers

lol, my arms are bigger than most peoples heads, I own my own recycling business and haul steel/copper all day... but I mean, I guess I could work in a lab, I suppose I would be getting payed more... not bragging, but sense you brought it up I suppose I can set you straight in your little ghetto fab half assed two step xD

although I haul enough copper (nevermind the steel, paper and cardboard) in one day to pay for about 3 sets of your ghetto fab wheels so I mean, it's good enough for me

the only "worst" you will be is during a national spelling bee kid... and the reason I'm here to make you feel small is because you are in the wrong with your smart mouth, and your first mistake was threatening long term members and disrespecting them

as long as there are people like you, there will always be people like me to make you reflect and realize you have a lot of work to do

run along now

my god you are a stereotypical idiot... just because people carry themselves like adults does not mean they fit a stereotype that you feel the need to dream up to make yourself feel better, I've met carpenters with more sense and manners than bestselling writers

lol, my arms are bigger than most peoples heads, I own my own recycling business and haul steel/copper all day... but I mean, I guess I could work in a lab, I suppose I would be getting payed more... not bragging, but sense you brought it up I suppose I can set you straight in your little ghetto fab half assed two step xD

although I haul enough copper in one day to pay for about 3 sets of your ghetto fab wheels so I mean, it's good enough for me

the only "worst" you will be is during a national spelling bee kid... and the reason I'm here to make you feel small is because you are in the wrong with your smart mouth, and your first mistake was threatening long term members and disrespecting them

as long as there are people like you, there will always be people like me to make you reflect and realize you have a lot of work to do

run along now

in my case my head is bigger then your arms ;)...ask your mom lol..how about you go recycle some of your bullsh*t then come talk to me...ayy dont you have some garbage to pick up your wifes waiting for you lol...look at this buisness man fighting with a 5 year old...what a life...lmao

although I haul enough copper (nevermind the steel, paper and cardboard) in one day to pay for about 3 sets of your ghetto fab wheels so I mean, it's good enough for me

run along now

im taking out your mom now cause we do have a life other then sit on a computer all day with her buisness son talking sh*t but i will reply later on again lol..

in my case my head is bigger then your arms ;)...ask your mom lol..how about you go recycle some of your bullsh*t then come talk to me...ayy dont you have some garbage to pick up your wifes waiting for you lol...look at this buisness man fighting with a 5 year old...what a life...lmao

WHOAH! mom and penis jokes, look out! muturity coming through!

LOL

have fun sexing up that corpse bro, (they don't call me "Morbid" for nothing ;)) and I've never been married so good luck chasing that dream as well (much like every statement you make)

but wait, your wheels are SOOOOO AWESOME, the envy of this entire site man... now look who's trying to prove themselves when your nasty looking wheels don't cut it

xD

we get it bro, your life savings went into your wheels and you need to brag about them...

but oh yeah... I haz NOOO LYFE!

P7140463-1-2.gif

:-(

when your rear pumpkin drops out on a dumped launch with your boat anchors stressing it out give me a call... I'll come give you a tow with the 5.4L modular DOHC or the 6.0L vortec OHC, then I can take your wheels and put them on my boat trailer... that way I can feel satisfied in knowing my life is complete with blinged out gangster rims that otherwise would have made my life not as classy as one with these so called rims

newsflash son, you just got burned worse than a Vietnam protester doused in gasoline

now color me unimpressed and take your peon wannabee thug rich mouth with you and learn to respect people... because EVERYONE in this thread was here longer than you were, and they obviously conduct themselves fine... and YOU are the problem

I'm done with this guy

holy f*ck...what happened....i only have one thing to say now....in kmurda's defense about putting rims on the car and morbid saying why do this and that....well if you want to get technical....why do anything? why put an aftermarket exhaust on a car? why take a perfectly good gto and spend money on it to turn it into a 12 second beast??? why do anything for that matter. i thought most of the philosophy on this website...and all other forums to protect the ugly sh*t that people come up with sometimes was that whole... "to each his mudaf*ckin own" crap.

holy f*ck...what happened....i only have one thing to say now....in kmurda's defense about putting rims on the car and morbid saying why do this and that....well if you want to get technical....why do anything? why put an aftermarket exhaust on a car? why take a perfectly good gto and spend money on it to turn it into a 12 second beast??? why do anything for that matter. i thought most of the philosophy on this website...and all other forums to protect the ugly sh*t that people come up with sometimes was that whole... "to each his mudaf*ckin own" crap.

LOL

in "Kmurda's" defense?

I thought the ::ahem:: "Jersey City Niggaz" (classy name I might add) didn't need any defense.

"Kmurda" is a tool that obviously needed to be hugged more as a child, the only defense he needs is someone to erase his crap threads off the face of this section, then silence him with a banhammer

haven't made up my mind about you yet, other than the fact both of you are small time because

A. you talk and talk and talk about "what you do"... this is a tell tale sign you do nothing
B. you are pourto rican, and in the crime circles of america your country of origin has the most unorganized and random bunch of toolbags in the world, they couldn't organize a proper car theft ring on a mass level let alone play the right cards they need to for bragging rights worth something on the underbelly of society

no offense and all, that's just the way it is... and that's part of the reason I've yet to take either of you seriously with the tough guy talk... I mean, seriously, I'd wager The Purples have more of a status on the underworld than what you claim to be a part of

people that actually have a hand in major crime usually are the ones you least expect to be involved looking from the outside in... and they never talk about it as far as what they do, not even mention it, because everything they do and say can be traced back to what they are involved in.... and are more than likely under the suspicion they are being trailed already

but what do I know right? I don't have a clue about organized crime... I'm just a random guy that owns a recycling/trash compacting plant, so sorry I talked so intrusively on your... how did you put it? "business"

my god you guys are fun xD

LOL

in "Kmurda's" defense?

I thought the ::ahem:: "Jersey City Niggaz" (classy name I might add) didn't need any defense.

"Kmurda" is a tool that obviously needed to be hugged more as a child, the only defense he needs is someone to erase his crap threads off the face of this section, then silence him with a banhammer

haven't made up my mind about you yet, other than the fact both of you are small time because

A. you talk and talk and talk about "what you do"... this is a tell tale sign you do nothing
B. you are pourto rican, and in the crime circles of america your country of origin has the most unorganized and random bunch of toolbags in the world, they couldn't organize a proper car theft ring on a mass level let alone play the right cards they need to for bragging rights worth something on the underbelly of society

no offense and all, that's just the way it is... and that's part of the reason I've yet to take either of you seriously with the tough guy talk... I mean, seriously, I'd wager The Purples have more of a status on the underworld than what you claim to be a part of

people that actually have a hand in major crime usually are the ones you least expect to be involved looking from the outside in... and they never talk about it as far as what they do, not even mention it, because everything they do and say can be traced back to what they are involved in.... and are more than likely under the suspicion they are being trailed already

but what do I know right? I don't have a clue about organized crime... I'm just a random guy that owns a recycling/trash compacting plant, so sorry I talked so intrusively on your... how did you put it? "business"

my god you guys are fun xD
wtf r you talkin about? i never once mentioned any involvement in any type of criminal activity nor did i go on about things that "i do" for that matter . im barely puerto rican; im ecuadorian and brazillian. yes i know not exactly the most prestigious of countries but your country of descent isn't exactly my idea of country. I could care less if you have any association with some organized crime. I'm on here minutes at a time...other then that i go back into reality and do what i do, and thats something i have yet to mention since joining this site, not that it has anything to do with crime captian planet. also, i only defended kmurda because you started talking about mods this and mods that but you yourself have taken part in excessively modding your vehicles yet continue to ridicule kmurda's rims for being overpriced and ugly. Why do you care what he spends his money on? Every person on this site is guilty of spending ridiculous amounts of money on vehicles that don't even hold any type of value. Glad your a successful eastern European idiot now go crawl back into the hole you came out of.

God I hate when peoples parents buy them nice cars.

This thread has gotten really good though. :gr_hail: Morbid Intentions

yea that sucks...i'm guessing you were referring to someone else on this thread since i bought my car february 09 $9000 cash in upstate poughkeepsie, new york. Yea, i know, it's not that big of a feat since it's not a lambo or nothing like that, but i was 21 at the time and buying anything on your own is an accomplishment in my eyes. I wish my parents had enough money to get me a car but i wasn't fortunate enough. They did buy a house for them so hey i guess i can't complain, since one day it will become an asset of mine. I have no problem with morbid, just didnt understand why he was goin in on kmurda if he's guilty of the same things, as am i.

wtf r you talkin about? i never once mentioned any involvement in any type of criminal activity nor did i go on about things that "i do" for that matter .

from the looks of it....the alarm wudnt have stopped em much. most alarms are meant to deter and prevent theft of the actual vehicle. but nowadays, from out of the blue, thieves have grown immense balls and figure they have a window of about 30 sec to a minute before anyone will get to the car....plenty of time to rip apart the console....bend the metal the navi is attached to....f*ck up ur leather....rip apart ur wires and still anything u have layin around. sh*t like this happens all the time in jersey, with myself being a prior victim to it....im not one to talk about living a crime free legit life...but f*ck even some people have standards

.im ecuadorian/brazillian with a splash of puerto rican....born in jersey city, nj, have an education but im in the hood all day...any other sh*t i say on me will land me in prison so i won't go into detail...

COOL STORY BRO!

Glad your a successful eastern European idiot now go crawl back into the hole you came out of.

I'm glad you fit the oxymoron standard with KmurdaAAAAHHH!! and feel the need to call people idiots... using the wrong instance of "YOU'RE" right before the insult... I mean the least you can do when you cut down the English language by substituting "Talking" with "talkin"... is to at least make an effort to punctuate the slang term correctly... observe...

wtf ARE you talkin' about?

classy whippin' DAWG!

we get it, you guys are bro's and have each others back, it's cool... the illiterate one and the semi literate one, we will remember, always... In god we trust

don't sweat it though, I make really rich bigots that think they are the pooh (language filter AWESOME xD) feel the heat just as well as I base my attitude on everyone with the manner on which they carry themselves and the amount of respect they show people in general.... a persons outlook, attitude and actions towards others/strangers is a bigger gauge to read integrity than using the "do unto others" approach... and I can tell you right now, I really felt obliged to come in here and make Kmurdadollz feel like the butthole he is... I could tell just how he was treating others that he was a waste of flesh, so I will send his own attitude back at him if you will... and no logical outlook based on subjective automotive mods are really going to change this simple way of life... and this way of life is called standards... get you some, the both of you

class is out for today... oh yeah... before I forget... go listen to some good music while you're at it, I can tell you guys are Lil' Wayned to death and back

YouTube- My Disease - In The Mouth Of The Young - Bullets and Octane

call it homework ;-)

Both you guys suck...and Rampage just lost to Rashad Evans. That is complete and utter BS. Who cares what either of your cars looks like at a time like this.

Both you guys suck...and Rampage just lost to Rashad Evans. That is complete and utter BS. Who cares what either of your cars looks like at a time like this.

That wasn't even a fight, I called comcast and asked for my money back, the lady laughed. I felt bad until I read this read, KEEP THIS SH!T GOING!

see, I told you though... it would of been worth your money if it was duke nukem vs snake plissken

class is out for today... oh yeah... before I forget... go listen to some good music while you're at it, I can tell you guys are Lil' Wayned to death and back
well that's pretty funny, cuz i hate lil wayne, nicki minaj, drake and all that other bubble gum pop bullsh*t...so don't just go assuming things mr. smart man. you can tell a lot about a person's character when they make generalizations based on the personality they've encountered while browsing on a forum. Seems as though you are guilty of doing most of the things you claim that me and kmurda are doing. Quite the case of mis-intentional yet expected hipocricy...go figure.

what did we do to you? :( probably got into an argument on another thread, can't remember....either way F*ck you :)

Members online

Back