Lincoln Ls STAGGERED and SLAMMED???

oh and as far as the meet goes. i really really really want to actually set up a meet this summer but i want everyone to actually show up and handle fam biz and whatever other sh*t that held them up before the meet so it can actually go down. i didnt want to show up with a blown suspension and no radio and wanted my ls to stand out as my true year logn effort but have fallen short because i been fixing up my honda....im almost done with it but i at lest want to have my suspension done before i show up to a meet..

Well Im probably taking my Lincoln down to Waterfest with all my friends taking their VW's, maybe then? Its July 17th and 18th.

^^^
I'm guessing you landed on something to make you hold on to your ls for a little longer. Thats cool.

yea not fo rnuttin kmurda...i feel you that its pretty low cuz the 20s fill in the gap right...but its lowered not slammed...slammed is like almost scrapin the floor along with a :q:q:qget a$$ body kit and sh*t like that....neon lights if ur a ricer and a fart can and rainbow lights in the interior wit sh*tty ass ev's on every part of the car like even on the steering wheel and rota gt3s and sh*t....

Yeah, you kinda lost me there, but your explanation below that makes more sense

^^^
I'm guessing you landed on something to make you hold on to your ls for a little longer. Thats cool.
Got rid of some other stuff, like an old wedding ring, some SBC parts, Camaro interior parts, a fiberglass hood and Im hopefully getting a job as an emissions tech Friday, fingers crossed..

Im actually thinking of getting rid of the LS still, I want a new Charger, the performance/money just isnt there with the LS.

Shoot, was hoping to see the performance mods you had planned, if you ever get to them. Chargers are sweet, well the srt8 is, I dont know if I could own one. They're fast tanks,look to big for me, plus I have heard the interior is not that nice. It does have a lot to work with though

Cool, well if thats true, it seems a little early to be talking about getting rid of your ls when you still have mods planned for her.

I had a long write up for this thread but its pointless so I shortened it up.. Im Puerto Rican and I'd appreciate it if you idiots would learn some grammar and proper English as to not slander the race with all that ghetto fab rubbish.

On another note, Knowledge, Murda and you other Jersey/NY folk, when we gonna have a meet?

Oh and I think Im slammed more than you on my 20's KMurda.. Dont mind the dirty wheels.

really cause i could still see your tires...wheres my tires?

enuff with all this goin back an forth sh*t whens the MEET thats all i wana know...

oh and as far as the meet goes. i really really really want to actually set up a meet this summer but i want everyone to actually show up and handle fam biz and whatever other sh*t that held them up before the meet so it can actually go down. i didnt want to show up with a blown suspension and no radio and wanted my ls to stand out as my true year logn effort but have fallen short because i been fixing up my honda....im almost done with it but i at lest want to have my suspension done before i show up to a meet..

ayo knowledge lets get it in with these hippi muthafukaz an show them what dirty jerz bout...

somebody set up that meet alreadi...

Shoot, was hoping to see the performance mods you had planned, if you ever get to them. Chargers are sweet, well the srt8 is, I dont know if I could own one. They're fast tanks,look to big for me, plus I have heard the interior is not that nice. It does have a lot to work with though

The interior may be a little on the cheap looking side, but the SRT8 seats blow away the seats in the LS. Plus, like you said, they're pretty damn quick. That was a trade-off I was willing to make :D

your tires are stretched and the wrong size for the wheel. Herra Frush bro. :p

Like I said I guess everybody on my d*ck cause my ls looks way diiferent from any ls on here my tires ain't the wrong size your just stuck in the boonies somewhere that you don't know sh*t does everybody on lvc swap parts here an there or maybe yous jus get a better deal if yous make your lses the same ...hellaflush.com

It's supposed to be herraflush.com not hellaflush.com

Also stanceworks.com is a cool site with some sick rides.

not a big fan of the big mexican/riding dirty wheels on any car to be honest.... not too sure why you are talking so highly of the deal in all honesty... then again, I wasn't here for the whole ordeal for your other threads

I guess if I was to speak freely I suppose I could ask why less MPG, higher drivetrain stress, and more unsprung weight added to a luxury "sport" car is a "good" thing... you are defeating the entire purpose of the cars category by adding these boat anchors.... same can be said for anyone who does it on any car of the same pedigree

I think my stock ultimate package 18"ers look great enough on my LS, wouldn't change them up ever I don't think... and in fact, on the GTO I'm looking to drop down to 15x8.5" and 15x4" from the stock 17"s

the dubs on my avalanche even got extremely old after awhile, but they came as part of the chariot package so why spend the money on new wheels for just looks... if I wanted to spend that kind of money on something to strictly look nice I'd buy some granite counter tops for the kitchen

IDK, it's not like I'm old and it's out of my generation at all... I'm 23, I just never got the big fad for them... you can give speeches about how it's so in and everyone isn't doing what is "in" and pretend you are better than everyone else... but at the end of the day when someone sits back and looks at these big "wheels" (not rims) on a factual level, they are on an equivalent scale of breaking your own leg to brag about a custom cast install because all the cool people have fashionable casts that hinder themselves... and just the fact that the "big wheel" look is "fashionable" and doesn't help you at all just makes me think of a purse

and stuff the hippie insults for christ sakes, what are you 5?

::sigh:: I hate my generation

didn't mean to offend anyone... just speaking my mind I suppose

I guess what really irks me is his attitude on the whole ordeal... if he was just like "hey, look at what I pulled off" and actually communicated with the forum like a grown adult I would have kept my opinion to myself... but just because other forum members don't wish to hinder their LS and fail to have the same views on what should go on a given platform as far as aftermarket doesn't mean that they have any less of a status than someone with his outlandish views

another thing that really bothered me was the fact he bragged about how his wheels cost more than another members mark.... to me that is the "OPPOSITE" of what he is playing out for it to look like, those kind of comments are reserved for people that reside in the ghetto of Detroit IMO

I guess you could say ignorance is bait to lure me out and post lol

... im puerto rican and i'd appreciate it if you idiots would learn some grammar and proper english as to not slander the race with all that ghetto fab rubbish.

On another note, knowledge, murda and you other jersey/ny folk, when we gonna have a meet?

lol

not to mention I'm Czech and learned the English language somewhat well I would think and I'm embarrassed for half of the native English being spoken in this thread... makes me wonder

I can at least hold onto hopes that these people talk like this with their keyboard and in person carry themselves in a highly upstanding manner... but it's a bleak hope lol

not a big fan of the big mexican/riding dirty wheels on any car to be honest.... not too sure why you are talking so highly of the deal in all honesty... then again, I wasn't here for the whole ordeal for your other threads

I guess if I was to speak freely I suppose I could ask why less MPG, higher drivetrain stress, and more unsprung weight added to a luxury "sport" car is a "good" thing... you are defeating the entire purpose of the cars category by adding these boat anchors.... same can be said for anyone who does it on any car of the same pedigree

I think my stock ultimate package 18"ers look great enough on my LS, wouldn't change them up ever I don't think... and in fact, on the GTO I'm looking to drop down to 15x8.5" and 15x4" from the stock 17"s

the dubs on my avalanche even got extremely old after awhile, but they came as part of the chariot package so why spend the money on new wheels for just looks... if I wanted to spend that kind of money on something to strictly look nice I'd buy some granite counter tops for the kitchen

IDK, it's not like I'm old and it's out of my generation at all... I'm 23, I just never got the big fad for them... you can give speeches about how it's so in and everyone isn't doing what is "in" and pretend you are better than everyone else... but at the end of the day when someone sits back and looks at these big "wheels" (not rims) on a factual level, they are on an equivalent scale of breaking your own leg to brag about a custom cast install because all the cool people have fashionable casts that hinder themselves... and just the fact that the "big wheel" look is "fashionable" and doesn't help you at all just makes me think of a purse

and stuff the hippie insults for christ sakes, what are you 5?
::sigh:: I hate my generation

nice of you to take the time and write a story on my thread and if you aint see my other thread then dont say sh*t cause i came on this website with manners but then everybody got stupid so then here i am now saying fuk everybody that got somethin to say...:D you talk the slightest sh*t to me better believe im coming back 10x harder...so keep your little storys to your self...looks like everybody on this thread is around this age...lol

not to mention I'm Czech and learned the English language somewhat well I would think and I'm embarrassed for half of the native English being spoken in this thread... makes me wonder

I can at least hold onto hopes that these people talk like this with their keyboard and in person carry themselves in a highly upstanding manner... but it's a bleak hope lol

fuk you and everything you have to say im done trying to be nice...whos next?

didn't mean to offend anyone... just speaking my mind I suppose

I guess what really irks me is his attitude on the whole ordeal... if he was just like "hey, look at what I pulled off" and actually communicated with the forum like a grown adult I would have kept my opinion to myself... but just because other forum members don't wish to hinder their LS and fail to have the same views on what should go on a given platform as far as aftermarket doesn't mean that they have any less of a status than someone with his outlandish views

another thing that really bothered me was the fact he bragged about how his wheels cost more than another members mark.... to me that is the "OPPOSITE" of what he is playing out for it to look like, those kind of comments are reserved for people that reside in the ghetto of Detroit IMO

I guess you could say ignorance is bait to lure me out and post lol

funny how i irk you lmfao since im that important to you...you can hop off my nuts now

fuk you and everything you have to say im done trying to be nice...whos next?

WHOAHHOHOHO! LOOK OUT! BIG MAN COMING THROUGH!

you are too funny man, do you always get this upset behind a keyboard or is it just when you act like you have the world by the balls and then it backfires in your face when people are highly unimpressed?

you aren't impressing anyone tough guy, and if you haven't noticed, people are laughing at you... or does sarcasm escape you as well?

please take your multi-quotes about proving yourself to everyone and learn that there IS an edit button, I understand I bother you, but try not to cluster your own thread with multiple posts, it's like a dog crapping in his own bed man, it's embarrassing... but I'm not expecting you to realize that fact in your upset clamor to keyboard commando me to death with your BIG 'OL WHEELS!

lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back