Lincoln Ls STAGGERED and SLAMMED???

lol you sure are a internet thug i aint gona say nuttin else i jus hope you come around my hood 1 day ill remember your ls i aint beat to talk sh8t over the internet not my style i like to get sh*t done an over with...thats funni cuz you jus decribe a whiteboi like your self...im rican nigga get it straight...

I am far from an internet thug. I am actually a real nice guy. Not the type to start sh!t, but sure will finish it. I am not stupid and would never get caught in your "hood," at least not in my car. Like I said, I don't like the northeast so you don't have to worry about seeing me. I would meet you on neutral grounds though :)

the internet makes me question peoples life choices. And apparently, it's the stomping grounds of the smartest people in the world cause everybody's right all the time.

this is "slammed"

slammed.jpg

LINCOLN2.jpg

this is "slammed"

wow that second pic i thought it was mikes car. until i noticed it didn't have the WW kit

OP, i think the car looks great. good job. the top i'm not a huge fan of but hey, to each his own right.

Might be true on the bags, but thats slammed height. You can't call eibachs slammed. XxbmxlsxX cut his spring and they were intrax which are lower than eibachs, so you dont even have the lowest lowering springs to begin with. Sorry, not slammed, lowered

Might be true on the bags, but thats slammed height. You can't call eibachs slammed. XxbmxlsxX cut his spring and they were intrax which are lower than eibachs, so you dont even have the lowest lowering springs to begin with. Sorry, not slammed, lowered

i go any lower in the rear ill have no rear fenders...so for my car SLAMMED :D
an when i camber it out itll b on the floor...:D

yea an day also on bags i got springs so yea ma sh*t slammed...

Why don't you take some of the money that you spend on expensive rims, rolling fenders, and vinyl tops and invest in human capital? Sounds like you need to. They have PLENTY of LSes on here that look way better than yours so go play soggy biscuit with all your Guido boyfriends.

Why don't you take some of the money that you spend on expensive rims, rolling fenders, and vinyl tops and invest in human capital? Sounds like you need to. They have PLENTY of LSes on here that look way better than yours so go play soggy biscuit with all your Guido boyfriends.

lol you again...atleast your not 1 of the lses lol...thats funny cause guidos are white boys jus like you so how bout you go spike your hair and pump your fist like your father thought you...and for the 18737278 time im RICAN no where near guido...

yea wtf is wrong with you..........u keep saying guido this and that....but there are barely any italians that even look like the jersey shore people....you might catch one on a weekend night out in hoboken but not really anywhere else...they just spend there time in the house doin lines of coke and beating up girlfriends and random punks on the street cuz there retarded....im ecuadorian/brazillian with a splash of puerto rican....born in jersey city, nj, have an education but im in the hood all day...any other sh*t i say on me will land me in prison so i won't go into detail....but like my man said before....that jersey shore stuff is getting old...i'm not mad i just find it hilarious about how people will believe and come to conclusions about how an mtv show depicts "jersey life" if anything....its only like that at seaside point pleasant belmar and other south jersey locales and only from memorial day weekend to labor day weekend....any other time its either nothin but crime in some parts and typical not all that great suburban snotty behavior in the rest of new jersey....it has its up and downs just like the rest of the usa...only a hell of lot more entertaining then minnesota and other parts of the U.S......on that note...i hope i didnt go overboard with this post....:)

Clearly, that has been long been established.

also......*clearly, that has long been established...but what do i know...im a dumb spic from nj....but i dont have spiky gelled up hair and dont live in a crackhouse apartment....from the hood but out of it.....but i stay in that muthafu*cka all day clockin son!!!!!! just remember....even when im off work....im still workin....easy

I had a long write up for this thread but its pointless so I shortened it up.. Im Puerto Rican and I'd appreciate it if you idiots would learn some grammar and proper English as to not slander the race with all that ghetto fab rubbish.

On another note, Knowledge, Murda and you other Jersey/NY folk, when we gonna have a meet?

Oh and I think Im slammed more than you on my 20's KMurda.. Dont mind the dirty wheels.

DSCF0026.jpg

yea not fo rnuttin kmurda...i feel you that its pretty low cuz the 20s fill in the gap right...but its lowered not slammed...slammed is like almost scrapin the floor along with a :q:q:qget a$$ body kit and sh*t like that....neon lights if ur a ricer and a fart can and rainbow lights in the interior wit sh*tty ass ev's on every part of the car like even on the steering wheel and rota gt3s and sh*t....

yea not fo rnuttin kmurda...i feel you that its pretty low cuz the 20s fill in the gap right...but its lowered not slammed...slammed is like almost scrapin the floor along with a :q:q:qget a$$ body kit and sh*t like that....neon lights if ur a ricer and a fart can and rainbow lights in the interior wit sh*tty ass ev's on every part of the car like even on the steering wheel and rota gt3s and sh*t....

This made no sense to me either.

Slammed = as low as you can go and still drive the thing.

none of these cars in this thread are slammed, in my opinion LS's would look dumb slammed on static suspension. The bagged/juiced LS's on the other hand are a whole different story there just plan sexy and ill leave it at that.

yea wtf is wrong with you..........u keep saying guido this and that....but there are barely any italians that even look like the jersey shore people....you might catch one on a weekend night out in hoboken but not really anywhere else...they just spend there time in the house doin lines of coke and beating up girlfriends and random punks on the street cuz there retarded....im ecuadorian/brazillian with a splash of puerto rican....born in jersey city, nj, have an education but im in the hood all day...any other sh*t i say on me will land me in prison so i won't go into detail....but like my man said before....that jersey shore stuff is getting old...i'm not mad i just find it hilarious about how people will believe and come to conclusions about how an mtv show depicts "jersey life" if anything....its only like that at seaside point pleasant belmar and other south jersey locales and only from memorial day weekend to labor day weekend....any other time its either nothin but crime in some parts and typical not all that great suburban snotty behavior in the rest of new jersey....it has its up and downs just like the rest of the usa...only a hell of lot more entertaining then minnesota and other parts of the U.S......on that note...i hope i didnt go overboard with this post....:)

It's just a stereotype. It's sad that the people from "The Jersey Shore" show created such a bad persona of Jersey, but they did. Stereotypes are everywhere and will continue to happen. I get thought of as a wigga or skater punk because of my car until I get out and they see an average looking white dude dressed in a collared shirt with slacks or board shorts with flip flops. I feel that people only get offended by words if they secretly believe what is being said to be true. If you knows it's not true, then why stress yourself out? Stress can kill.

To KMurda:
I bet you don't talk that noise around your own town. Sounds to me like you're the internet thug. I know if you talked that kind of sh!t around the south, you car would be gone real quick. I have seen people burn cars over stupid sh!t so I know where to draw the line. I tried to just complement you on your wheels, but you had to be a jacka$$ and think I was hatin. When would I hate? Same car just different wheels and without the vinyl top(which I prefer to not have one). Oh yea, your wheels are still sticking out past the tires :)

missing linc i know i get caught up writing like an a$$hole on these forums but i guess it all started around the time aim and texting came out and we are all guilty of it at one point or another....as far as actual mispelled words and incorrect grammar that is something that i rarely do. i have had either advanced placement or honors throughtout my entire educational endeavors but i can drop a g on the pot and make it come back every time. i bag the green at .06 with the bag and can disassemble the .380 in a matter of seconds. just saying sense i excel in both aspects of intelligence whether it be an a university or on Duncan ave in jersey city before the demolition of the a harry moore apartments...we are all guilty of the whole aim and texting fad of shortening the words and lookin like complete retards...just be glad i dont write like this......Yo MiSsInG LinC U StR8 GaNgTSA mY GOon....

Smack yourself in the head before you speak next time.

missing linc i know i get caught up writing like an a$$hole on these forums but i guess it all started around the time aim and texting came out and we are all guilty of it at one point or another....as far as actual mispelled words and incorrect grammar that is something that i rarely do. i have had either advanced placement or honors throughtout my entire educational endeavors but i can drop a g on the pot and make it come back every time. i bag the green at .06 with the bag and can disassemble the .380 in a matter of seconds. just saying sense i excel in both aspects of intelligence whether it be an a university or on Duncan ave in jersey city before the demolition of the a harry moore apartments...we are all guilty of the whole aim and texting fad of shortening the words and lookin like complete retards...just be glad i dont write like this......Yo MiSsInG LinC U StR8 GaNgTSA mY GOon....

Better, Ill make a man of you yet son! LULZ OmG fEr ReelZ man??G

This made no sense to me either, you started out good and lost it.

Slammed = as low as you can go and still drive the thing.

none of these cars in this thread are slammed, in my opinion LS's would look dumb slammed on static suspension. The bagged/juiced LS's on the other hand are a whole different story there just plan sexy and ill leave it at that.

it makes no sense because you don't know what i'm talking about....i'm explaining to him that he is as low as he can be without starting to look like the ricer a$$holes out there with neon undercarriage kits....fart can exhausts and red rota gt3 rims that are popular among the civic crowds...just becuse you live in a dust road somewhere in west virginia doesn;t mean that a lot of trends happen outside of the cabin you live in...

I had a long write up for this thread but its pointless so I shortened it up.. Im Puerto Rican and I'd appreciate it if you idiots would learn some grammar and proper English as to not slander the race with all that ghetto fab rubbish.

On another note, Knowledge, Murda and you other Jersey/NY folk, when we gonna have a meet?

Oh and I think Im slammed more than you on my 20's KMurda.. Dont mind the dirty wheels.

oh and as far as the meet goes. i really really really want to actually set up a meet this summer but i want everyone to actually show up and handle fam biz and whatever other sh*t that held them up before the meet so it can actually go down. i didnt want to show up with a blown suspension and no radio and wanted my ls to stand out as my true year logn effort but have fallen short because i been fixing up my honda....im almost done with it but i at lest want to have my suspension done before i show up to a meet..

it makes no sense because you don't know what i'm talking about....i'm explaining to him that he is as low as he can be without starting to look like the ricer a$$holes out there with neon undercarriage kits....fart can exhausts and red rota gt3 rims that are popular among the civic crowds...just becuse you live in a dust road somewhere in west virginia doesn;t mean that a lot of trends happen outside of the cabin you live in...

ha ha I'm a mini trucker BRAH. I know what good looking cars are suppose to look like, and this wanna be HERRA FRUSH LOWERED Lincoln isn't anywhere near the top.

Members online

No members online now.
Back