Lincoln Ls STAGGERED and SLAMMED???

I think his definition of rubbing and our definition are different. He thinks that because there is no rub while driving down a straight, smoot road with no dips/bumps, that it doesn't rub. But hit a dip in the road at 70, and that suspension WILL compress enough to cause clearance issues. Hopefully he doesn't have the wheels turned while going over a speed bump.

Not saying that the stance looks bad, because it doesn't look bad. Just saying there will be rubbing.

trust me if you were in my area i would let you take it for a ride...there is no rubbin i hit big dips at a fast speed and nothin...idk why but theres no rubbing lol and i aint gonna question it im jus that lucky i quess... and better believe jersey has 1 of the worst streets...ay knowledge i got em rolled alreadi

What's wrong with Rubb?

bubbrubb.gif

tires aint skinnier goes all the way out to the rim...why buy rims from pep boys? arent you concerned about cheap rims cracking. i never understood that.i thought it was a cheap thing, but seems like a fad. but your car is sick tho and fyi jersey shore aint onli for jersey pple...pple from all over come to the jersey shores mayb you should get out of hatersburg i mean hattiesburg and try it.

Really man? because I sure do see the rim sticking out past the tires and so does everyone else, that's why they also said something about it. No my rims are not from pep boys, but might not be as expensive as yours. I have had my rims for 5 years now, so don't think you are special because you just got rims on your car. It's people like you that give jersey a bad name because you think your sh!t doesn't smell, but really your head is so far up your a$$ that you got use to the smell. I have no desire to visit the northeast because I don't usually like the people and you are proving my theory. I am from texas and more of a fan of the westcoast and the people from there. More chill and less ignorant than most of those from the northeast coast. Thanks for living up to the stereotype :)

Unlesss you are running a completely stiff suspension without springs, there is noway you can travel over 'dips' without hitting in the rear. Your wheel/tire combo sticks past the fender and there is about an inch of clearance.

You add people sitting in the back to that equation and you are looking at less than an inch between the body fender and the wheel. I call BS on the no rubbing.

Vid of you pushing down on the back of your LS!

Really man? because I sure do see the rim sticking out past the tires and so does everyone else, that's why they also said something about it. No my rims are not from pep boys, but might not be as expensive as yours. I have had my rims for 5 years now, so don't think you are special because you just got rims on your car. It's people like you that give jersey a bad name because you think your sh!t doesn't smell, but really your head is so far up your a$$ that you got use to the smell. I have no desire to visit the northeast because I don't usually like the people and you are proving my theory. I am from texas and more of a fan of the westcoast and the people from there. More chill and less ignorant than most of those from the northeast coast. Thanks for living up to the stereotype :)

no its pple like you that come to jersey with that slick mouth YOU GOT so pple like me FROM JERSEY smack you the f*ck up an YOU never want to come back north...so if you think bout it YOU give jersey the bad name...sorry jersey pple dont take sh*t...

Unlesss you are running a completely stiff suspension without springs, there is noway you can travel over 'dips' without hitting in the rear. Your wheel/tire combo sticks past the fender and there is about an inch of clearance.

You add people sitting in the back to that equation and you are looking at less than an inch between the body fender and the wheel. I call BS on the no rubbing.

Vid of you pushing down on the back of your LS!

lol ok ok how many times do i have to prove myself on this site lmfao i have alot of fans...vid will be up soon for all the pple CONCERNED about MY car...

The car looks good.

Like the stance and the rim design is not bad either. Not a fan of the cloth top either but at least it's not a clashing color. ;)

About how much cleareance do you have on the inside of the rear fenders? Any other mods planned?

no its pple like you that come to jersey with that slick mouth YOU GOT so pple like me FROM JERSEY smack you the f*ck up an YOU never want to come back north...so if you think bout it YOU give jersey the bad name...sorry jersey pple dont take sh*t...

I would love to see you TRY and "smack me up." Maybe we can meet up in a midwest meet and see if you would back up your words. I sure would point out to you where your rims stick out past your tires. It should be a problem for you to travel that far seeing you don't rub or anything. Go put some more "hair gel" in and make sure not to get it on your Ed Hardy and Gucci shades!! :)

I would love to see you TRY and "smack me up." Maybe we can meet up in a midwest meet and see if you would back up your words. I sure would point out to you where your rims stick out past your tires. It should be a problem for you to travel that far seeing you don't rub or anything. Go put some more "hair gel" in and make sure not to get it on your Ed Hardy and Gucci shades!! :)

lol you sure are a internet thug i aint gona say nuttin else i jus hope you come around my hood 1 day ill remember your ls i aint beat to talk sh8t over the internet not my style i like to get sh*t done an over with...thats funni cuz you jus decribe a whiteboi like your self...im rican nigga get it straight...

Kmurda- post a video - end the rub/no rub discussion so we can move on to things that matter

theres a pretty good chance it doesnt rub. mine barely rubs on big bumps and mines really low with 275 tires out back on 19s. front has never rubbed and its tucked. even when turning. stretching the tires makes them curve in which gives much better fender clearance. i did it on my audi and i like the look.

but to the op....the cost of the wheels is irrelevant. those arent bad looking wheels but cost means nothing and doesnt impress most normal people. some people would rather say they spent more than get something right. personally id rather spend as little as possible because i think thats something to brag about, but then again i dont wear gold chains, hang out in da club or try to impress people with all my money.

the op is ghettofabulous for sure but i like the look of the wheels and tires, to bad that car looks like it needs some gold trim on it to match the top and the owners attitude

Did u put a lip ?? :shifty: I like that ! all black front grill ??

whats !! i want one ! what do I look for ?? mach 1 but what years will fit ? do I need to modify he bumper ?

Car looks pretty good. Hellaflush is the most moronic fad and it looks hellagay. Have fun replacing your tires in 5000 miles. Otherwise yeah, looks good.

though.... threats on the internet? FAIL.

Did you apply for season 2 of The Jersey Shore? People from jersey are so funny. It's like they come from a whole other country.

How the f*k r we funny? Lol jp. I think only one of em was from jersey, maybe

How the f*k r we funny? Lol jp. I think only one of em was from jersey, maybe

like why does everybody bring up the jersey shore. why dont you talk sh1t to people from staten island long island and other places in ny cuz thats wear 95% of the cast was from

like come on now that jersey shore sh1t was kinda funny 3 months ago now its just annoying and im not saying it to anybody on here personally but its everybody you cant even tell anyone from out of state where your from cuz the first thing that they mention is that show

Members online

No members online now.
Back