Lincoln Ls STAGGERED and SLAMMED???

You know who has an awesome car? Kmurda456. That thing is staggered and slammed. The coolest part about it is that he rolled the fenders and it doesn't rub at all. Anyone who doesn't like the cloth top is just a hater. His car is unique.

You know who has an awesome car? Kmurda456. That thing is staggered and slammed. The coolest part about it is that he rolled the fenders and it doesn't rub at all. Anyone who doesn't like the cloth top is just a hater. His car is unique.

Im pretty sure I can take a sh!t off the top of a ladder and the after effect of said sh!t hitting the ground, would look better than Kmurda's LS.

your LS pulls 0-100MPH in less than 8 seconds and dips low 11's/10's in the 1/4 mile?

In that video it looks & sounds like he hits the gas at 2 seconds & hits 100 at 11 seconds? Maybe it does 0-100 in UNDER 8 seconds just not in this video.

In that video it looks & sounds like he hits the gas at 2 seconds & hits 100 at 11 seconds? Maybe it does 0-100 in UNDER 8 seconds just not in this video.

hits it right @ 3 seconds in... although timing via YouTube is about as accurate as sticking your penis under the dash to tune your a/f ratio lol... also understand that part of the jgc's strongpoint is pinging the stall and getting an awd launch from help with the V8's ultra low power and torque... he just kind of goes in this video

First post screamed Jersey so it was nice to see the tag a couple pics down. Real shame Sandy didn't wash all the trash out to sea...

So after 8 pages of nonsense whats the specs of those wheels. Loving the look... Im interested in widths.and offsets let me know.

I'm not sure what happened here but we have one Guy saying hey look at how much my rims cost what do you think. Then we have another guy saying your stupid for doing that and posting a pic of all his cars with him standing there with a 12 year old hair cut. Everybody needs to grow up.

I read the first three pages. I want to shoot myself. Why can't people communicate like intelligent human beings? Dat grammah ignince make a nigga cray.

Members online

No members online now.
Back