Lincoln Ls STAGGERED and SLAMMED???

A few random thoughts on this thread:

Morbid, Kudos on completely hijacking this thread.

Children, cut it out you are annoying us senior citizens. Stop the bickering or I'll pull this car over and . . .

I appreciate people who can form a rational argument and utlize proper english to make points reinforcing their position.

Face it; everyone on this site is a major douchebag. If you sling an insult here you are just a pot calling the kettle black. I am sure the engineers at Lincoln had this in mind when they created the LS. Please tell me there is a BMW 5 series forum with this same crap.

If you post stuff about your car looking for feedback do not get upset when the feedback isn't positive. You are the one who posted.

I love my car, but its value declines with each absurdity that comes out of your keyboards. :rolleyes:

look at me look at me look at me look at me!!!!!!!

Go ahead and insult me all you want. I don't have any urge to fight back or stand up for myself, because this is just an internet forum. Christ, get a life.

so then here i am now saying fuk everybody that got somethin to say...:D

And yet that is what you SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR. Go figure. :rolleyes:

and somebody go ahead and delete my thread ill just make another one...:D

Please do. It will get you permabanned. then we won't have to listen to your insecure nonsense. So what if people on the internet don't like your car? Face it, your taste in vehicle mods is...... unique.

If you post stuff about your car looking for feedback do not get upset when the feedback isn't positive. You are the one who posted.

word.

That car has fail written all over it. Carriage top, ridiculous wheels, incorrect tires, wrong owner.. The list goes on.

well at least you seem to look at things right ;-)

I'll leave the video game talks to him I suppose... I'll actually "help" out with automobile problems xD

I said this thread should be deleted about 2 pages ago back when the herraflushers INC. guy (K MUR DAHHHH!!!) stopped running his mouth... but then out of the blue came this genius that felt the need to defend this...

heh, the only "defense" needed is that of the human race and the euthanasia of people like this to protect it

but at this point I guess we can agree to disagree... if you feel people like this need people in their corner to stick up for them that is your business... I feel the exact opposite, they need people to show them their place

at least DJ's grammar is better, so all of this wasn't that much in vain xD

you know what i aint even gone waist my time on here anymore looks like somebody (morbid) needs a wife to f*ck or something instead of f*Cking his tailpipes cause you sure are miserable but its ok you win...if i had all these cars and buisness like you claim i would not be sitting home on a computer waistin my time with a 5 year old like you claim ill be out on some island or something but looks like mister morbid here likes living someone elses life hes probably some redneck hillbillie white trailer trash a*shole on the local libary computer talking sh*t.... enuff said keep talkin sh*t im done i got better sh*t to do...your replys mean sh*t....GOOD LOOKIN KNOWLEDGE

he's thankin me...i know you guys seriously knew what that meant right? i mean, i am pretty good lookin but i dont think he was referring to that.

you know what i aint even gone waist my time on here anymore looks like somebody (morbid) needs a wife to f*ck or something instead of f*Cking his tailpipes cause you sure are miserable but its ok you win...if i had all these cars and buisness like you claim i would not be sitting home on a computer waistin my time with a 5 year old like you claim ill be out on some island or something but looks like mister morbid here likes living someone elses life hes probably some redneck hillbillie white trailer trash a*shole on the local libary computer talking sh*t.... enuff said keep talkin sh*t im done i got better sh*t to do...your replys mean sh*t....GOOD LOOKIN KNOWLEDGE

ok

but I thought I was a nerd in the lab though?

I'm a redneck in the library now?

lol, I feel like I'm playing a ghetto version of clue

but yeah, I guess I could be making everything up as far as what I own.... I guess I just photoshopped my face into my videos on my youtube channel of all the cars in my pictures on my photobucket sharing the same account name as my youtube account

AND...

car.gif

the coincidences must just be jumping out is all... I'm really just a broke homeless guy in a box with the revolver, colonel mustard never stood a chance

give it up brobama

DJ can be Brosevelt... so we can have president Brobama and Brosevelt of illiterate ghetto donk land here on LvC

xD

I give this thread 5 stars.

on a side note, were the 6.1L semi-hemi's under rated from the factory? that seems to be a lot of RWHP being put down for your limited mods

EDIT: or were they just really numbed down with the factory tune and saw big gains on the dyno tune?

just wondering on account of my own personal interest so I can pop the fact they are under rated in my knowledge bank lol

DJ can be Brosevelt... so we can have president Brobama and Brosevelt of illiterate ghetto donk land here on LvC

xD

i'm not offended because i can't read what you wrote. i'll just go ride on my donk rims...because apparently....20s are donks? i stopped talkin sh*t but i guess you just love me too much for you*oops* to stop talking to me.

p.s. your arms aren't that big...mine are bigger...

Who gives a sh*t about arms. I have a 13 inch penis. Around.

ok

but I thought I was a nerd in the lab though?

I'm a redneck in the library now?

lol, I feel like I'm playing a ghetto version of clue

but yeah, I guess I could be making everything up as far as what I own.... I guess I just photoshopped my face into my videos on my youtube channel of all the cars in my pictures on my photobucket sharing the same account name as my youtube account

AND...

car.gif

the coincidences must just be jumping out is all... I'm really just a broke homeless guy in a box with the revolver, colonel mustard never stood a chance

give it up brobama
my god you are a stereotypical idiot... just because people carry themselves like adults does not mean they fit a stereotype that you feel the need to dream up to make yourself feel better, I've met carpenters with more sense and manners than bestselling writers

lol, my arms are bigger than most peoples heads, I own my own recycling business and haul steel/copper all day... but I mean, I guess I could work in a lab, I suppose I would be getting payed more... not bragging, but sense you brought it up I suppose I can set you straight in your little ghetto fab half assed two step xD

now we all know all you do is talk sh*t cause you look like you weigh about 120lbs WET...you like like a toothpick with clothe...how your arms bigger than most peoples heads?

Members online

No members online now.
Back