Lincoln Ls STAGGERED and SLAMMED???

i'm not offended because i can't read what you wrote. i'll just go ride on my donk rims...because apparently....20s are donks? i stopped talkin sh*t but i guess you just love me too much for you*oops* to stop talking to me.

p.s. your arms aren't that big...mine are bigger...

P.S. that was 2 years ago

lol

if you were that interested in seeing my body why didn't you say so big boy?

SatMay22154327EDT2010.gif

and that's not even flexing the bicep/tricep area... that is just holding my arm taut so I can see my progress through my workout schedule

here is a good gauge for you

31760_10150189241435424_857585423_1.gif

when your arms are the same width as your upper torso and your upper torso is two times the size of your waist... I'd say that's a rather nice accomplishment wouldn't you guy?

oh wait. I forgot everyone on the internet can bench press a semi truck and is 350lbs lbs of pure baby raping muscle.... sh*t xD

@ Kmurda

refer to post above litta gangsta' lol

also, the 120lbs thing was way off... I was 170lbs there, still not much, you are correct, I was rather skinny there (a big improvement from what I was though).... I'm now 200lbs @ the same height and pants size... meaning 30lbs of muscle since that picture

It's a little disturbing you guys pay so much attention to my physique lol.. also, didn't you say you were done posting my ghetto slang meth addict friend?

talk about E-thugs... you threaten people, then when you find out what the person looks like try to grasp at straws about how he/she is inferior in size to hint at the fact you are any better or stand a chance in a interwebs fight that will never happen because you are all talk and live half a country away... so you talk about fighting, then grasp at aspects based on your threat... funny little boys lol

at this point I AM pretty happy @ 200lbs though... I'm not looking to get huge so I can talk mad gangster trash on my keyboard like... gangster trash lol, hell I only ever work out to be healthy, anger control and toning, but ANYWAYS... the statement still stands, my arms ARE bigger than most peoples heads... sorry to disappoint you in thinking you actually had something there

I guess I could say more veins pop out in my arms than you have braincells as well... seems like a logical statement eh brobama?

lol

again, you are the one that dug this grave for yourself.... I know I'm not HUGE by any means, but I know for a fact that what I said IS factual and holds truth (if you actually think about it isn't hard at all to get your bicep/tricep area larger than a human head... not hard at all)... the reason I brought it up is because you said I was something I wasn't... now here we are again... you making up your own little fantasy world and me having to correct you... I mean christ kid, move on... you got told, and will keep getting told, so just give up because everything you try to say against me, get's proven to be just an annoyance and then you get laughed at...because yet another attempt at grasping at something to hold against me has again, utterly failed... further showing you try too hard and I affect you that much

I mean if you ACTUALLY wanted something to make fun of me for at least do a little research and find out I used to weigh 240lbs and have a size 42 pants size about 5 years ago...

BrianAnthony.gif

ROLL ME INTO THE KITCHEN I MUST EAT MORE!

BETTER YET ROLL ME ON DUBS SO I CAN BE SPECIAL!

xD

To keep with the theme of this thread..yo dawg, my sh*t be mad tyte son!!

;)

It's good, man. No complaints here :D

Im still highly considering a trade up. Id only be looking at an R/T Charger tho, not the SRT.

:lol: I quit coming onto LVC because of all the crap like this but Morbid you have made the thread very entertaining while at work.

Nothin' wrong with that. There's some pretty fast 5.7s out there....and you won't have to make your own sh*t to get there. :D

back when the R/T's first came out their gear ratio and mediocre power output for the weight killed them.. I was not really impressed

the new R/T's are outfitted with 3.90 gears and a tweaked up 5.7L producing more power (around 370BHP if I remember right... although I'm sure people found out that they are under rated and saw closer to 390BHP in the car.... a small cam for around 600-800 bucks and you have yourself an SRT killer, the new R/T's on any LX platform are definitely no slouch, anyone should be happy with them now... the older ones were pigs IMO

not a big dodge fan, but if I had to buy an SRT8 car it would be the JGC and I'd trade in the avalanche for it... love those SUV's

That is a bad ass suv, took me a few seconds to get what JGC meant. I've seen a few cruse by and man they are sweet

Looks like Linc made a funny.lol

Looks like Linc made a funny.lol

or something that requires drinking, a rave, pics, beer, a yellow guy spinning and fisting a blue guys a**hole and another yellow guy pooping on another guys forehead... and the bannage of DJ

Jeep srt8 is sick. I drove one before and off the line that thing is flying big time.

Jeep srt8 is sick. I drove one before and off the line that thing is flying big time.

yessir!

my friend from out of state has a 440CI cammer block in his... he gives heads/cam/intake/full bolt on C6 vettes a hard time even from a low roll

YouTube- junior666 Tuned 440 0-160

I think he gets like... 5 miles a gallon or something ridiculous lol

Holy balls. That's almost as fast as my LS.

Much props for completely hijacking this thread. lmao.

Holy balls. That's almost as fast as my LS.

Much props for completely hijacking this thread. lmao.

your LS pulls 0-100MPH in less than 8 seconds and dips low 11's/10's in the 1/4 mile?

SWEET!

IMO you can't hijack something that was crashed into a wall from the start... I just got in and started playing some crazy music and started making it rock... because it's not going anywhere, might as well make it a hilarious wreck rather than just a wreck

xD

Members online

No members online now.
Back