Lincoln LS gen1/gen 2 led interior switch and gaugeface conversion kits

Yeah I made sure they were all the right polarity. Hooked all the grounds together and ran all the powers together then installed my resistor. I think im probably just not getting power to the socket. Coulnt check that yesturday.

Can you post a pick of a blue gauge cluster you did. For some reason I cant find a pic of that in the search

uploadfromtaptalk1394493373390.jpg this is am image of some lighting I was testing

uploadfromtaptalk1394493373390.jpg

damn man sweet work, got pics of the led cupholders ? we talked awhile back about this

Mine was real blotchy so I put a piece of blue tint across the clear plastic behind the gauge face and it smoothed it out quite a bit. And I layered the info center with 4 pieces of tint but its still a little bright and teal colored.

You can stop being a cheap ass and send me your info center and headlight switch

Dont need to I wont let anyone touch my car or the parts on it. Dont trust them or you. Sorry

he does really good work i trust him , anyway so for the led cupholders how would it be hooked up and how would they turn on ?

I believe he does good work. Im just not gonna pay someone to work on my vehicle. Never have, and never will. If I dont know how to do something I will learn how to do it and research it. Like this, but appairently I should probably find new sources to learn from.

Didnt mean to upset or offend any one just stating my opinion. And I do respect anyone that wants to help but being rude does not help anyone.

Well it's a lot of work that I learned so it's pretty ****ty for me to just share it freely you know

Maybe we are a little different cause everything I know I will share openly and teach anyone I can. It makes me feel good about myself to help another. Money doesnt do that. I hear your point of view though and I respect it. Im done askin questions.

I don't mind helping but certain stuff i figured out i just can't disclose to the public

Are you able to do the climate control? I took that apart and looks like a headache with the smd's.

lol - dude's trying to make a buck and somebody wants him to tell him exactly how to do what he's doing to make a buck

Adrst2.3, guy on Facebook "Lincoln LS Enthusiasts" group. Trying to switch his interior lights to blue LED. I told him about your topic. Having problems with posting a link and pictures. Check it out. Might get you an extra job bro.

If anyone is interested in my work you can now find me on Facebook search Midwest led conversions and join my group. Thanks gentleman.

Members online

Back