Lincoln LS gen1/gen 2 led interior switch and gaugeface conversion kits

On the AC control you can always cut out the green plastic and cut out a piece of plexi and apply blue film to it and the display that should fix that problem

Haven't tried it but i see why it wouldn't work Just cut our the green plexiglass careFully and cut out a new one that would fit perfectly and apply epoxy all around to seal it properly but make sure you do the film first

Allright ill give it a shot. Did you happen to send any of those pics or do you still need some more time to. I j just havent recieved anything yet. And wanted to make sure you got my email address.

I don't have pictures for that particular modification I'll have to take some when I get home

Are these the style light that goes into the instrument bezel?

$_2.jpeg

Allright I feel like an idiot. I relize those are way to big. The two pics you sent me, those arn't the bezel lights are they.

What do you mean ats. And the bezel lights did you solder new bulbs into the screw in sockets or do they sell bulbs that will screw into the board.

Ok Ok now your just buggin. Lol do as I did and do some research. Lol I'm not getting paid for this.hehe

Traction control switch (ats) the cluster bulbs twist on hence the reason i posted the eBay link

Allright thats what I thought. What kind of resistor did you use for those bulbs and I take it you just soldered the resistor inline of the positive terminal on the light.

Look at the eBay link and order those for your cluster. If you need the switches done pm me we can set something up

That is correct.as far is resisters go that you need too find out for yourself I can't tell you everything

Sorry to bug you I just wanted to ask some questions to a guy that has done it multiple times. Im doin research through you but I guess you really dont have to answer anymore im sure ill figure it out.

did you wire four seperate leds into that one bulb socket on the head light switch.

I have a few more questions for adrst2.3 about the interior leds. First I wired in my new led and resistor on status buttons and it light up but it is very dim. Did you put more than one led in there or did I do something wrong. Second I cant get my head light switch to light up. I installed 4 plcc2 lights and hooked them all together with one resistor. Im wondering if I need a resistor on each led. The light didnt work on the headlight switch to begin with so I dont know if thats messin with me also. I got my gauges and all my window switches done so far.

You need to wire 4 plcc2 led's for status bar and you need to make sure the plcc2 on headlight switch are all faxing the right polarity

Members online

Back