Lincoln Jealous, You Want to Come Clean!!!!

I had a little birdie did some checking for me.:D You want to come clean NOW? Or wait till the truth is posted?:mad:

You know any of these members? Anyone know these members? Most(but not all) joined in early September.
Lincolnowner09 joined Sep 9, 16 post
350mustangkt
uncarislow
MarkLincoln55
Caddykit203
Oshamrock0
fattyboi359
4u2nv86
auditt495
stinklincoln44
high5five2718
mikelatalo36
henryford56
CTS10
autozOn3
The list goes on.:eek:

See people. Most of these members share IP addresses. AND they ALL voted for Lincoln Jealous in the Sep LSOTM Poll. Most of them NEVER posted.:shifty: You can't even look up there profile. Why? Cause they don't have any post. Its like they don't exist.

BTW The best part people. Lincolnowner09 even posted in "Sep LSOTM Poll".
http://wwwlincolvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=57184&page=2&highlight=LSOTM
Notice the grammer. Same as Lincoln Jealous. No capitols. Just punctuation marks. Look at ALL of Lincolnowner09 post. All the same style as Lincoln Jealous.
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/search.php?searchid=1153770

I rest my case.:D

is it me, or are those bad links?

Does lincolnjealous's IP line up with those too?

I am not saying another word. I will be unavailable till tomorrow. Someone else, I hope will be posting with the evidence.

the links didnt work for me either. lets hope someone speaks up and confirms or denies this.

Being a member here for a couple years now, it was surprising when Lincoln Jealous won LSOTM. His car just didnt fit the 'tastes' that a lot of members seemed to share. And Im not saying this because I entered in that months poll, but I did watch that thread closely, and it seemed like any time anyone pulled ahead or even with LJ, he would 'miraculously' get 4 or 5 votes to put him ahead.
Good job Rollin. Wondered for a while if I was the only one who wanted a MOD to look into this, but I guess not.

kinda crazy that someone with the name Lincoln "Jealousy" would do this too make his car the winner..IF he did that is. whose the Jealous one?

Sully is back!

It's obvious LJ cheated on that LSOTM...but maybe let him keep the victory because personally I feel sorry for him.

I'm not back.... The kids on this site blow my mind!!! I don't have the time to deal with all the same :q:q:q:q. One of many friends on here tipped me off to this moccery of what I started as a legit way of recognizing peoples work. Kinda funny its the only one who had shlt to say about me that fu<ked it up.... What a douche

I'm new here so please excuse my stupidity, but do you get any prize for having your car chosen LS of The Month?

Sully is back!

It's obvious LJ cheated on that LSOTM...but maybe let him keep the victory because personally I feel sorry for him.

LSblack00 deserves it. If you go back and read "Sep LSOTM Poll" topic. You will see members posted that they voted for me to prevent LJ from winning. So LSBlack00 RIGHTFULLY should have won September.

Good job rollin... I knew something was up because I know hundreds of LSes on this site that look way better than LJ's.

I had a little birdie did some checking for me.:D You want to come clean NOW? Or wait till the truth is posted?:mad:

You know any of these members? Anyone know these members? Most(but not all) joined in early September.
Lincolnowner09 joined Sep 9, 16 post
350mustangkt
uncarislow
MarkLincoln55
Caddykit203
Oshamrock0
fattyboi359
4u2nv86
auditt495
stinklincoln44
high5five2718
mikelatalo36
henryford56
CTS10
autozOn3
The list goes on.:eek:

See people. Most of these members share IP addresses. AND they ALL voted for Lincoln Jealous in the Sep LSOTM Poll. Most of them NEVER posted.:shifty: You can't even look up there profile. Why? Cause they don't have any post. Its like they don't exist.

BTW The best part people. Lincolnowner09 even posted in "Sep LSOTM Poll".
http://wwwlincolvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=57184&page=2&highlight=LSOTM
Notice the grammer. Same as Lincoln Jealous. No capitols. Just punctuation marks. Look at ALL of Lincolnowner09 post. All the same style as Lincoln Jealous.
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/search.php?searchid=1153770

I rest my case.:D

now im a network admin and are you saying that they all have the same IP or similar. there is a big difference if they are not exact. if the users have the same ISP and in the same area they will have very similar IP's so thats alot of peaple that you have on your list. now if the have all the same IP's then that could mean that either its the same pc or a organization with a switch for multiple pc's. in order to determain if he cheated we will need all the users and IP's and whom they voted for.

and the writting style is not evidence this is not like reading someones hand writting its like saying 2 peaple are the same cuz they use the same font. and if you was going to call him out on cheating you should of posted all the info on the first post or atleast be available to post the IP's.

I'll say that this LSOTM contest has probably the best idea that anyones done here on LVC, and to have it ruined by one person is ridiculous.
Again, not sure of all the facts, but if Lincoln Jealous really did make up those profiles just to vote, he should just be a man and admit it.
I dont really care one way or another if I am Sept. LSOTM, just want the truth. Otherwise, whos to say the next newbie wont have the same idea to make fake ids, read this thread, see nothing will be done if they cheat, and ruin another LSOTM.

It's not surprising to me. Huge turn out that month and LSblack00 was the clear winner.

Jealous, your car is hideous.

Did you vote for yourself like 15 times? C'mon Man( Mike ditka voice)

Is there a rule stating that you can't vote for yourself more than once? just saying.

first things first, lincoln jealous...your car is a disgrace to lincoln LS's...its nothing short of fugly and your pretty much retarded for having put that sort of money into it. you have zero taste. your like a ricer stuck in a domestic car.

Green headlights? green doesnt go with black, green doesnt go with silver either.

your car honestly looks like one of those newly designed Nike shoes...congrats.

2ndly....read what i typed first AGAIN.

i dont come on here often anymore, so i dont care if i piss you off either. i probably wont even check back to this thread, i just want you to know that i think your car is seriously messed up and shouldnt win any type of awards ever, unless its the "ugliest LS" award.

as for making new usernames to vote for you car yourself because obviously noone likes it, you should deffinetly be banned. thats pathetic man, maybe if you didnt think up such a uglyass paint design people woulda voted for you car.

and just to prove my point..
car-1.jpg

first things first, lincoln jealous...your car is a disgrace to lincoln LS's...its nothing short of fugly and your pretty much retarded for having put that sort of money into it. you have zero taste. your like a ricer stuck in a domestic car.

Green headlights? green doesnt go with black, green doesnt go with silver either.

your car honestly looks like one of those newly designed Nike shoes...congrats.

2ndly....read what i typed first AGAIN.

i dont come on here often anymore, so i dont care if i piss you off either. i probably wont even check back to this thread, i just want you to know that i think your car is seriously messed up and shouldnt win any type of awards ever, unless its the "ugliest LS" award.

as for making new usernames to vote for you car yourself because obviously noone likes it, you should deffinetly be banned. thats pathetic man, maybe if you didnt think up such a uglyass paint design people woulda voted for you car.

:ricesmile

:eek2:

I lol'd hard

Members online

No members online now.
Back