Lincoln Jealous, You Want to Come Clean!!!!

Pete, you try too hard. :D

remember remember pete f*cked your december!

petessweets.jpg

I'm new here so please excuse my stupidity, but do you get any prize for having your car chosen LS of The Month?

No, it just braggin rights I guess. Your ls also gets posted in the LSOTM winners thread. It would be cool to get a prize or something only lsotm winners get. Like maybe an LSOTM decal or something, doesn't have to be big.

LMFAO! maybe its abe lincoln (for the markviii guys reading this lol)

also dont ban him, give him the chance to man up, to see if he ever does

Yeah, I agree I dont think they should ban him. He got a little carried away and cheated. Let him man up, admit it and apologize for his cheating. It does suck but I dont think he should be banned for it, take his thrown away or atleast re-do septembet LSOTM. The thread is still there with all the entries.

Good work Rollinls. :yourock:

this thread goes to the hall of shame for sure! nicely done rollin

Holy F, people need to get a life!!!
It's that important to someones ego that you are talking about a retarded contest that took place 2 months ago????
all I can say is WOW....

It's that important to someones ego that you are talking about a retarded contest that took place 2 months ago????
all I can say is WOW....

I agree with #1fordfan. Who cares, ya it sucks that somebody cheated but that's life. People cheat and always will. If someone has to cheat to win an online contest, well that just shows what kind of person he is. He doesn't need to be kicked out but he shouldn't be allowed to compete in LSOTM again. His Green Gremlin LS is ugly as Hell and I'm surprised it took more than 2 months to figure out he cheated. Props to Rollin for figureing it out though.

Lincoln Jealous - Bones

I agree that it was pretty lame. But, I would be lying if I said that I've never rigged an online survey. Never done it here though. And never done it to get a win for myself. That's just lame.

Technically all of those votes could have come from different people. If Lincoln Jealous got everyone at his place of work to sign up and vote they could all share an IP address by being behind the same NAT firewall. Still lame, just slightly less lame. Also, very unlikely.

I never liked his car, but I always thought he seemed like a decent enough guy. Dude - man up, take your thrashing, learn a lesson and lets move on.

Are you f#cking kidding me...........seriously I havent been on here in a long time what a great week to come back and watch someone belittle themselves to registering fake names and voting for himself. WOOF over at the VRodforums we would skin your ass alive.

Nice work Joey!

I say we re-do September so peps like me can enter! HAHA TOTALLY Kidding congrats LSBlack00!

all I can say is WOW....

I agree with #1fordfan. Who cares, ya it sucks that somebody cheated but that's life. People cheat and always will. If someone has to cheat to win an online contest, well that just shows what kind of person he is. He doesn't need to be kicked out but he shouldn't be allowed to compete in LSOTM again. His Green Gremlin LS is ugly as Hell and I'm surprised it took more than 2 months to figure out he cheated. Props to Rollin for figureing it out though.

I think your both missing the point here.
Its a matter of trust.
Sure people cheat, but don't you like to know who the cheaters are?
Would you buy parts form a guy that cheats at a little contest?

He has a chance to man up here, most forums would have banned him.
Time to show you got some seeds Lincoln Jealous.

he wont...he will just hide under another name and still be among us. :shifty:

lmao, me too WOW i cant even remember what happened last night never mind 90 days ago

I cant remember what i ate or wore 90 days ago but I would remember making 20 extra profiles. I think these guys are being pretty cool by giving you a chance. They could've just said F this guy but they are letting you man up and atleast show you can be honest now to come clean. You're just going to go neutral, you're not admitting or denying. If you dont want to take it the chance they're giving you and atleast keep some respect guys on here have for you, you do contribute to this site, you help out where you can, then just go neutral and lose all the respect from them. If you dont care then keep doing what you're doing, but I think they are being real fair with you.

I cant remember what i ate or wore 90 days ago but I would remember making 20 extra profiles. I think these guys are being pretty cool by giving you a chance. They could've just said F this guy but they are letting you man up and atleast show you can be honest now to come clean. You're just going to go neutral, you're not admitting or denying. If you dont want to take it the chance they're giving you and atleast keep some respect guys on here have for you, you do contribute to this site, you help out where you can, then just go neutral and lose all the respect from them. If you dont care then keep doing what you're doing, but I think they are being real fair with you.

i dont really take this site that serious to care, this is an imaginary world you people are living in....

i dont really take this site that serious to care, this is an imaginary world you people are living in....

Umm sorry but I think you just wrote your swan song, any last words before you get dumped quicker then a fat chick who lied about her size online! HAHA

Members online

No members online now.
Back