Lincoln Jealous, You Want to Come Clean!!!!

good work on the research Rollin... however, i dont think it was a surprise to many of us... i think we all agree the amount of votes for september LSOTM requires some sort of explination...:shifty:

...and maybe its just me but, but who in the hell has enough time to make up false user profiles just to win a contest that has no prize? :slam

...ahh well, lets cut the BS.... form now on.... may the best LS win

Neeed admin to confirm ip addresses

First - as you all know... I have no stake in this. So I am unbiased.

What you all dont know is that one of the reasons I started LVC was because another board which I was a member of, used a rigged vote to screw over myself, OneBadMk8 and Monstermark.

So I take this pretty seriously.

On to the facts.....

• 350mustangkt
  • lincolnowner09
  • urcarislow
  • silverbullet85
  • MARKLincoln55
  • CaddyKit203
  • 0shamrock0

All have used the same IP as Lincoln Jealous and all registered with an email address from aim.com. Most (but not all) registered in early september. The IP comes back to verizon east - but most of those members claim to be from the southwest. All voted for Lincoln Jealous in the September poll.

Now looking at the poll itself. All of the above voted for Lincoln Jealous. (I can see this, you guys cant) Also - there are a number of others. For example.

Lincoln Jealous shared an IP with 0shamrock0 - who later shared an IP with fattyboi359 (who voted for Lincoln Jealous) 4u2nv86 and auditt495 both voted for him and share an IP. stinkinlinkin44, high5five2718, mikelataio36, henryford56 and CTS10 voted for him and share an IP as well. autoz0n3 also voted for him. I could go on.

All of these names were registered with IPs that have no or very few posts, havent been back to the site since early september when they registered and all registered with an email from @aim.com

Also - all of the IP addresses resolve to: prvdri.east.verizon.net --- Yet as I said, most list home cities in the southwest. You cant access east.verizon.net from the southwest. (hence the east in the ip resolve)

I could dig deeper - but whats the point? I have plenty of evidence. No more needed.

Lincoln Jealous, there is no disputing this. Its time to just man up, admit what you did and apologize.

What you all dont know is that one of the reasons I started LVC was because another board which I was a member of, used a rigged vote to screw over myself, OneBadMk8 and Monstermark.

On to the facts.....

• 350mustangkt
  • lincolnowner09
  • urcarislow
  • silverbullet85
  • MARKLincoln55
  • CaddyKit203
  • 0shamrock0

All have used the same IP as Lincoln Jealous and all registered with an email address from aim.com. Most (but not all) registered in early september. The IP comes back to verizon east - but most of those members claim to be from the southwest. All voted for Lincoln Jealous in the September poll.

Now looking at the poll itself. All of the above voted for Lincoln Jealous. (I can see this, you guys cant) Also - there are a number of others. For example.

Lincoln Jealous shared an IP with 0shamrock0 - who later shared an IP with fattyboi359 (who voted for Lincoln Jealous) 4u2nv86 and auditt495 both voted for him and share an IP. stinkinlinkin44, high5five2718, mikelataio36, henryford56 and CTS10 voted for him and share an IP as well. autoz0n3 also voted for him. I could go on.

All of these names were registered with IPs that have no or very few posts, havent been back to the site since early september when they registered and all registered with an email from @aim.com

Also - all of the IP addresses resolve to: prvdri.east.verizon.net --- Yet as I said, most list home cities in the southwest. You cant access east.verizon.net from the southwest. (hence the east in the ip resolve)

I could dig deeper - but whats the point? I have plenty of evidence. No more needed.

Lincoln Jealous, there is no disputing this. Its time to just man up, admit what you did and apologize.

Attay boy, Giuseppe! What we all knew but had no proof of. :Beer to you, dude!

Thanks for finally clearing that up, Joey. Dont think many people will be surprised...

So along with R-Bones, Bicycle mirrors on an LS, and now Lincoln Jealous, we have a pretty solid Hall of Shame lol.

On to the facts.....

• 350mustangkt
  • lincolnowner09
  • urcarislow
  • silverbullet85
  • MARKLincoln55
  • CaddyKit203
  • 0shamrock0

OUCH, That's gotta leave a mark :)

Well, not under that name anyway.... :) He'll just make a new name and nobody will know.

But he won't be able to show photos of his car until its repainted lol :p

Thanks for finally clearing that up, Joey. Dont think many people will be surprised...

So along with R-Bones, Bicycle mirrors on an LS, and now Lincoln Jealous, we have a pretty solid Hall of Shame lol.

Don't forget that Gipp guy or whatever that was scamming people for parts.

oh. f*cking. SNAP!

can't say i didn.t see that coming, but i was hoping for an outcome other than lj cheating. but it is what it is. ip's don.t lie.

congrats to both lsblack for wining lsotm, and to rollinls for his excellent investgative skills. cheers, boys. :Beer

oh, and along with notorious members, we cn't forget marvin. he.s still on lvc, just only on the mark viii side now. maybe i should expose him too?

...and maybe its just me but, but who in the hell has enough time to make up false user profiles just to win a contest that has no prize? :slam

seriously...not only did he accumulate 1600 something posts in a few months, but to have all those alternate usernames.

Being a member here for a couple years now, it was surprising when Lincoln Jealous won LSOTM. His car just didnt fit the 'tastes' that a lot of members seemed to share. And Im not saying this because I entered in that months poll, but I did watch that thread closely, and it seemed like any time anyone pulled ahead or even with LJ, he would 'miraculously' get 4 or 5 votes to put him ahead.
Good job Rollin. Wondered for a while if I was the only one who wanted a MOD to look into this, but I guess not.

as i mentioned on another thread, i thought he partly won for the same reason carrie was voted prom queen.

admins...can we (or i should say, you) block his ip from using the site?

Easily my favorite thread in the short time I have been around here. This kid and his car both need to be taken out back and shot. Pathetic

I agree with tagliato he should have his IP banned so he cant come back. His kind isn't needed in this community

good job, the proof is in the putting and he just eat it. after checking out the evidence i must agree he cheated... straight to the HALL OF SHAME.

pete, how about some of your "fail" posters?

linc jeal bones.jpg

what about me ya twat! I'm LVC's Golden Douchebag! ya F4ggot!

LMFAO! maybe its abe lincoln (for the markviii guys reading this lol)

also dont ban him, give him the chance to man up, to see if he ever does

Members online

No members online now.
Back