Lincoln Jealous, You Want to Come Clean!!!!

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I had a little birdie did some checking for me.:D You want to come clean NOW? Or wait till the truth is posted?:mad:

You know any of these members? Anyone know these members? Most(but not all) joined in early September.
Lincolnowner09 joined Sep 9, 16 post
350mustangkt
uncarislow
MarkLincoln55
Caddykit203
Oshamrock0
fattyboi359
4u2nv86
auditt495
stinklincoln44
high5five2718
mikelatalo36
henryford56
CTS10
autozOn3
The list goes on.:eek:

See people. Most of these members share IP addresses. AND they ALL voted for Lincoln Jealous in the Sep LSOTM Poll. Most of them NEVER posted.:shifty: You can't even look up there profile. Why? Cause they don't have any post. Its like they don't exist.

BTW The best part people. Lincolnowner09 even posted in "Sep LSOTM Poll".
http://wwwlincolvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=57184&page=2&highlight=LSOTM
Notice the grammer. Same as Lincoln Jealous. No capitols. Just punctuation marks. Look at ALL of Lincolnowner09 post. All the same style as Lincoln Jealous.
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/search.php?searchid=1153770

I rest my case.:D

Damn. :eek: thats some good investigating rollinls. And lincolnjealous says?

Amazing...Good work RollinLS. Some members are just pathetic with the need for recognition.

Could run September LSOTM again as a visible poll.

Does lincolnjealous's IP line up with those too?

Whoever took 2nd in the Sept pole should be awarded/declared as the winner.

If that poll did not have the option to show who voted, can one still even determine who voted for which entrant?

On some boards actions such as these would be grounds for a permanent ban

If that poll did not have the option to show who voted, can one still even determine who voted for which entrant?

Yes, it's in the Admin control panel for vBulletin. I know this because I help run a site for 3rd Gen F-Bodies to this day that I was a member of when I had one. I just double checked to be sure.

Schweet. If it's that big of an issue, let's just have someone check so we can put it to bed already, and get rid of a little bit of the bickering that fills up this forum lately.

The good part about that is I've been visiting the Mark viii side finally.

To each their own but I was really REALLY surprised that he won...REALLY!:eek:

Hell, I thought I had a better chance winning by entering one of my quads!

Yes, it's in the Admin control panel for vBulletin. I know this because I help run a site for 3rd Gen F-Bodies to this day that I was a member of when I had one. I just double checked to be sure.

Lol your an admin on TGO??

No...eff that place. This place that I help run was the non tech spin off from TGO when it imploded back in 1999.

Members online

Back