Lincoln Jealous, You Want to Come Clean!!!!

hello excuse me... could someone please post the voters for RollinsLS, i dont believe he had that many voters, i say hes a cheater and should be banned! no way did he get 40 votes, his car is ugly, something fishy about his votes, i dk, i would just check before i give him LSOTM for any month

I'm not a big LS fan but RollinLS has one of the nicest, best looking LS's over here and I see nothing ugly about it at all but as for that Bissell Big Green Clean Machine you have, now that's ugly. Put those two cars over in the Mark VIII section for our vote and only voters of the Mark VIII community with over 300 posts and then see who wins between the two. I am willing to bed not only will you lose, but you might even get your feelings hurt. We really don't give a :q:q:q:q what we say over there. No disrespect to any of you LS owners but that green one is giving them a bad name lol. LJ, paint your :q:q:q:q and change your name and change ISP's and you might stand a chance.

I'm not a big LS fan but RollinLS has one of the nicest, best looking LS's over here and I see nothing ugly about it at all but as for that Bissell Big Green Clean Machine you have, now that's ugly. Put those two cars over in the Mark VIII section for our vote and only voters of the Mark VIII community with over 300 posts and then see who wins between the two. I am willing to bed not only will you lose, but you might even get your feelings hurt. We really don't give a :q:q:q:q what we say over there. No disrespect to any of you LS owners but that green one is giving them a bad name lol. LJ, paint your :q:q:q:q and change your name and change ISP's and you might stand a chance.

no limit, the LS owners are being nice compared to what the mark users would say? pass this thread around over there.

They would have a ball with this thread, especially with that green car. Looks like it's ready to be rolled up in a (JOB) paper and smoked. It's not worth the blunt shell. No, I don't smoke that stuff but I know all about it.

admit or deny? i won fair and square in September, i want to see the list of IP's and all user names and emails for everyone that voted..... the people that think drawing all the attention to me right now are very ignorant, i wasnt the only entry to receive 40+ votes, all i know is in the end, i had most votes which made me the winner, i dont believe in arguing about something that happened months ago.... especially when it was only provoked when i got rollinls mad, lmfao

ps. if this is about the calender, i dont want my ls in it anyways, nor will i be paying for one if produced, just fyi

Yea who cares, if you murder someone and dont get caught for 90 days, your in the clear.

I was reading literally everypage, I havent been on in a week or so, and refreshed to this title, and couldnt miss it.

I had no clue how that UGLY PIECE OF SH*T won, nor did I look into the vote count even.

I cant believe he still sits there and says he wants more proof!
After 2 pages of us knowing it was the same IPs, he finally starts to but in with little pointless comments, PROBABLY the reason he has 1500 posts so soon.

He must have decended from #1fordfan

I cant remember what i ate or wore 90 days ago but I would remember making 20 extra profiles. I think these guys are being pretty cool by giving you a chance. They could've just said F this guy but they are letting you man up and atleast show you can be honest now to come clean. You're just going to go neutral, you're not admitting or denying. If you dont want to take it the chance they're giving you and atleast keep some respect guys on here have for you, you do contribute to this site, you help out where you can, then just go neutral and lose all the respect from them. If you dont care then keep doing what you're doing, but I think they are being real fair with you.

I agree, and staying netural = guilty.

And since I own the site.. Guess what. My word is what counts. Your opinion counts for nothing here. I dont give credence to people who lie and cheat and then still dont have the balls to admit anything when they are known to be guilty.

quote of the year!

Damn. I second that :D.

LincolnJealous, You did care, if you didn't you wouldn't be on here all day. I was behind you at the begging, I thought you would man up, but guess not. There goes your september LSOTM along with the little respect some member still had for you.

He just playin the OJ card. Denie denie and then act like he never did anything wrong. Its not like you have video tape with him making all these names. Its probly not even his car. He just took all those pics and knew the real owner would never speak up cause it so ugly.

you are all ignorant, even if i did cheat, rollinls cheated too, we both had 40, just because he lost and is mad hes trying to blow up my spot, who cares rollinsls, the only reason why you arent being blamed is because you needed this to try to get back at me, and people think its better to blame the new guy rather then the person that been here a while, either way, the admin knows you cheated and helped, so i rahter not participate in a website like this... you guys are the type of people that play dungeons and dragons...i have nothing to really say, the admin said himself, he knows that rollinsls cheated but hes not going to blow up his spot because they are friends and this is their site. how can you compete with that, if this is someone elses site, and i exploited it and won a competition then thats good enough for me, i didnt even graduate,:shifty:
thanks for your time, im going to a better site for lincolns

you are all ignorant,

But not ignorant enough to "catch" you...

even if i did cheat,

Even if? Dude, you were caught red handed.

rollinls cheated too,

And your proof of this is... where, again?

we both had 40

Sounds like you need a 40 and a little thing called a life. Yes, yes, I know, "yeah? well you need a life too, &^%$%#$!" I may need a life, but I don't, wont, stoop down as to create a bunch of usernames to rig a vote on a gren turd.

just because he lost and is mad hes trying to blow up my spot,

Rollin has won enough competitions in REAL life, I really don't think he cares enough about on online poll as to rig a vote like you did.

the admin knows you cheated and helped

Right. If you really knew Joey, you'd never say that. He don't roll like that.

so i rahter not participate in a website like this...

No one has a gun to your head to stay here. Put your little tail between your legs, and scamper away.

you guys are the type of people that play dungeons and dragons...

I banish you with my invincibility shield!

i have nothing to really say, the admin said himself, he knows that rollinsls cheated but hes not going to blow up his spot because they are friends and this is their site.

Let me call the waaaambulance for you.

how can you compete with that, if this is someone elses site, and i exploited it and won a competition then thats good enough for me, i didnt even graduate,:shifty:

Yes, I can tell. Your complete lack of sentence structure is only rivaled by a 2nd grader.

thanks for your time, im going to a better site for lincolns

Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you, on your way out.

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I nominate the toolbag of the decade here folks...

Take that sad excuse of a lincoln where ever you want... as long as its not here!

And pray to whatever god you pray to that no one from here ever sees you or you pathetic excuse for a car in real life... ;)

Thanks for playing chump

lol i just read this thing and caught the tail end, what a jerkoff

get that ugly piece of :q:q:q:q the :q:q:q:q outta here already then. figures youd b from rhode island. that little wannabe piece of :q:q:q:q state. dont b a hero either im just havin fun, i dont think you want a problem with anybody on here anyway.

lincoln jealous, stop posting dude, noone likes you

Wait.... Lincoln Jealous is Keyser Soze?!?

maybe its the drink i got in my hand, maybe its not...but i literally laughed my ass off when i read this post

wasnt he in lethal weapon 2 or something? LMFGDAO!!!!! im rollin dude.

edit, no it was the usual suspects...not as funny, i thought he was this guy...

joss_ackland.jpg

that picture is dying for a caption as well

Wow! Sh!t has really hit the fan since last night, huh?

Don't know what to say, other than its pretty embarrassing LJ didnt just admit what he did and had to be outed by the mods. And to try and spin it like Rollin and everyone involved is conspiring against a new member....are you kidding me?

I dont think this thread started because Rollin woke up one day and said, I want to pick on the newb. I felt something was up from the beginning but I let it go. Go back to some of the other stuff LJ had posted directed towards Rollin and its easy to see LJ had it coming.

what about me ya twat! I'm LVC's Golden Douchebag! ya F4ggot!

Pete, for a second there I was considering taking you off the ignore list...but then that second passed :p .

Dont worry, your always be #1 LVC d-bag in my book, no matter how many LincolnJealous-types register ( multiple times) ;) .

Your not even close to soze loser.......... What part don't you get your busted..... caught

its more important to have unity amongst you, then to stick up for yourselves, sad.... ok lets just forget rollinsls got those 40 votes, just because the newb won, dont hate.. it not really that important to me as it was in september, rollinsls has some nerve saying i cheated when he had 6 votes less then me... hmmm how did he get all those votes? its not a good site when the admins pick and choose who they want to help..but whatever, im the bad guy...

You're all a bunch of fu<king a$$holes
You know why?
Cause you don't got the guts to be what you want to be

its more important to have unity amongst you, then to stick up for yourselves, sad.... ok lets just forget rollinsls got those 40 votes, just because the newb won, dont hate.. it not really that important to me as it was in september, rollinsls has some nerve saying i cheated when he had 6 votes less then me... hmmm how did he get all those votes? its not a good site when the admins pick and choose who they want to help..but whatever, im the bad guy...

You know why?

like cheaters for example?

hmmmmm aug or sep of each year there is a big charity car show in fall river.... cure for kids. My lincoln won its class year before last and this year I entered the wifes G5 and it won too..... great show, run very well, and judged by professionals in the auto fields

Ill throw this down now. I'll bring my LS next summer, and you bring yours. We'll see who wins (besides the family of the kid in need) when the judges points are tallied. And since I forsee some kind of smart ass my car is go not show, your more than welcome to add a trip to NED to the challenge, though I will say im one of very few LSs over 400rwhp.

You know why?

But of course you do, dont you. You have the guts to be a cheat, a somewhat-disturbed little man who takes the time to make fake profiles, and then lie about your 'friends' signing up to vote for you??? Do you want me to quote you on that?

Like everyone has already said, if we are not worth your time, why 15xx posts in a few months? Its hard not to feel sorry for you...

the admin said himself, he knows that rollinsls cheated but hes not going to blow up his spot because they are friends and this is their site. how can you compete with that, if this is someone elses site, and i exploited it and won a competition then thats good enough for me, i didnt even graduate,

Um... I said no such thing.

Members online

Back