Lincoln Jealous, You Want to Come Clean!!!!

its not a good site when the admins pick and choose who they want to help..but whatever, im the bad guy...

You're all a bunch of fu<king a$$holes
You know why?
Cause you don't got the guts to be what you want to be

Hmmm. Lets see.

Admins did nothing. It's all you bro. Your just too childish to admit you got caught and move on. Hell guy, this is the internet and even HERE you dont have the balls to be a man and fess us. What fun you must be in person.

As far as having the guts to be what I want to be... I am what I want to be bro, and I didnt have to lie, cheat or steal to get where I am.

So... There you have it.

Hmmm. Lets see.

Admins did nothing. It's all you bro. Your just too childish to admit you got caught and move on. Hell guy, this is the internet and even HERE you dont have the balls to be a man and fess us. What fun you must be in person.

As far as having the guts to be what I want to be... I am what I want to be bro, and I didnt have to lie, cheat or steal to get where I am.

So... There you have it.

yeah im married with a kid, veteran, own my own performance shop..... i think im good

big ups... to all of my haattteeerrs

Remind yourself that people hate you not because they are jealous, because you're a douche. There's a big difference. Most people hate others because they are liars, fakes, etc. and not because of accomplishments. We don't need to reference hip hop to attempt to empower ourselves. Go away.

thanks to the people that have been on my side, i agree it was months ago and isnt important right now, and even if this was about the calender, there would be no hard feelings if my ls wasnt in it... other then that,

big ups... to all of my haattteeerrs

THANK GOD!!!!

I did not want his LS the month before mine :dancefool

lol all too funny

alone.jpg

always the troublemakers.jpg

ambivalance.jpg

apathy.jpg

apathy2.jpg

assholes.jpg

assholes2.jpg

Axe.jpg

ban_hammer.jpg

box of rape.jpg

jealous, while this has proven to be a hilarious thread (so for the sake of comic relief, i guess your time here was worth it), it's time to leave. i'm quite certain no user here will ever take you seriously again.

put the countless hours that you would spend here on this pointless, imaginary world of lvc and try doing something productive with yourself. for example, try to grasp the idea of integrity, paint your car, and learn how to use quotes and sayings when they're actually appropriate instead of using them at random when they make no sense.

The Dog on that one demote looks like he got in a fight with more than a few porcupines. :p

That dog got jacked upm bad. This thread hit 200 post real fast.

You can deflect on me all you want. I didn't make you cheat. That was all you. I didn't go to Rhode Island. Knock on your door. Put gun to your head. Tell you "do it or else". You did it all on your own.

You have no one to blame, but yourself. I warned you not to f@#k with me.:mad: You started insulting me and my wife. I told you "you cross the line". I told you to apologize. Instead, you wanted to call me more names and insult me and my wife more. I got mad. Then I got even. WITH INTEREST!!!!!!*owned*

Your actions put me into action. If you want to know how I figured it out it was you. I will tell you. Lincolnowner09. One of your many usernames. You registered that name on Sep 9th. Location Houston Tx, 06997. The zip didn't match Houston. Who the hell doesn't know there zip? BTW Houston Tx zips all start with 770xx.:p You posted 16 times in 26 minutes. Then NEVER posted again. Theres a red flag.:bsflag: Not only did you post 16 times. You actually posted in "Sep LSOTM Poll". You gave yourself a compliment.:eek: AND you thanked yourself.:lol: If you go to "Sep LSOTM Poll", its post #52 and #53. You said you didn't care about the LSOTM or about what people think. Yet, you had to give yourself a compliment to stroke your own ego.:eek2: You probably were stroking something else to at the time.:rolleyes:

You questioned my intelligence. After this, we know who the smart one is now. Don't we.:D

BTW I have dial-up. I have had the same IP address for over 4 years. I NEVER logon anywhere else, but home. Thats why when I am working. You don't see me on here for days at a time. I like surfing the net, but I don't need it enough to shell out big $$$$ for highspeed. Yes, I have dial-up.:rolleyes: Stop lauging everybody. I am old and set in my ways.:p

You can deflect on me all you want. I didn't make you cheat. That was all you. I didn't go to Rhode Island. Knock on your door. Put gun to your head. Tell you "do it or else". You did it all on your own.

You have no one to blame, but yourself. I warned you not to f@#k with me.:mad: You started insulting me and my wife. I told you "you cross the line". I told you to apologize. Instead, you wanted to call me more names and insult me and my wife more. I got mad. Then I got even. WITH INTEREST!!!!!!*owned*

Your actions put me into action. If you want to know how I figured it out it was you. I will tell you. Lincolnowner09. One of your many usernames. You registered that name on Sep 9th. Location Houston Tx, 06997. The zip didn't match Houston. Who the hell doesn't know there zip? BTW Houston Tx zips all start with 770xx.:p You posted 16 times in 26 minutes. Then NEVER posted again. Theres a red flag.:bsflag: Not only did you post 16 times. You actually posted in "Sep LSOTM Poll". You gave yourself a compliment.:eek: AND you thanked yourself.:lol: If you go to "Sep LSOTM Poll", its post #52 and #53. You said you didn't care about the LSOTM or about what people think. Yet, you had to give yourself a compliment to stroke your own ego.:eek2: You probably were stroking something else to at the time.:rolleyes:

You questioned my intelligence. After this, we know who the smart one is now. Don't we.:D

BTW I have dial-up. I have had the same IP address for over 4 years. I NEVER logon anywhere else, but home. Thats why when I am working. You don't see me on here for days at a time. I like surfing the net, but I don't need it enough to shell out big $$$$ for highspeed. Yes, I have dial-up.:rolleyes: Stop lauging everybody. I am old and set in my ways.:p

at least now I know why you never pick up when I call. You're always on the computer!

Lol I knew the Jolly Green LS had cheated, it was just a matter of time before someone exposed him. The bad news about this is the price of calendars just went up due to the fact that there won't be a hideous green LS to bring the value down. Gay & Jealous there's a saying that goes like this: Be careful who's toes you step on today for they may be attached to the foot that's kicking your ass in the future. I was afraid I was going to have to see that piece of :q:q:q:q every day I went to work. This came to mind: YouTube- Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends (Video)

Didn't have time to read all posts in this thread but what I did just begs a wow. Glad it was decided to give Sept to the second place LS. Sweet!

haha, name one. and your alter egos dont count.

+2

fukk the pussy, he cheated and claims he cant remember that he did it? then he says WE are lame, uhhhh ok. and didnt he say he was leaving like 2 pages ago and never coming back..... i figured id give him a chance since i dont follow all the LS drama (just the fun stuff) and let him explain his actions, but no he resorted to name calling and finger pointing. i retract my vote, remove this shyt stain from LvC i voteBURN HIM

Members online

No members online now.
Back