LaserSVT 98 White Pearlescent Progress Thread

page 16 is always a downward page

your gonna have to actually "make some progress" before the downward spiral will stop

back on track,

what else do you need to make the blower swap work?
Just gauges and some intke pipe from a CAI kit to mate the Cobra pipe to the air box.
Other then that I guess I will soon have everything once we meet to get your MAF and injectors.

Nope. :lol:

Thats why I am limiting it to sub 400 rwhp untill I can get a forged bottom end. The rods and pistons are the weaker point but will hold 450 ish and the crank will too.
Really I will prolly only have 350ish rwhp with the kit at 8-9 psi and no intercooling.

Once I get a Cobra crank and rods and some nice dished pistons then I will run it at 15psi and a meth kit to try for 550 rwhp. :)

sounds good! are you doijng the work yourself? i did all mine in my dads garage!

Not really. I will be doing the work but mostly Jeff will be. Just in case cause some minor mods will need to be done and he knows WAY more then me plus has all the tools.
I am also installing a front sway bar, J-mod and trans cooler during the blower install so it will be a lot of work to squeeze into one weekend.

yea thats sounds like a lot to be done. be sure and take pics. i want to see. i never new what these cars were till a friend got one and its very attractive. a head turner for sure.

Members online

Back