LaserSVT 98 White Pearlescent Progress Thread

Question: What is the difference between the Energy Suspension® red and black polyurethane components?

Answer: Both are our Energy's HYPER-FLEX™ performance polyurethane formulations. Energy has impregnated selected black polyurethane components with graphite to add a lubrication property. Additionally, both Energy Suspension® red and black polyurethane components are engineered differently than OEM rubber components to be free a floating and non-binding design. This allows for the additional durometer (firmness) of the components, which adds to the performance improvement of the vehicle overall. Through its 25 years of design and formulation of polyurethane, Energy's polyurethane components are the best on the market today.

I just saw your ended and couldnt find that part number again so when I searched it pulled up the red ones. Didnt know if the red may be more prone to sqweek for some reason or another.

I will just order the pretty red ones I guess. :)

Another small update, got my fuel rail today. Now I have to figure out how to adapt the lines.

IMGP1247.jpg

You mean you may actually be able to get that blower on your car? Hopefully it is sooner than later so you don't want to sell a kidney to get a Lexus.

:mad: So how long did it take you to get the blower installed on your car?

just get these and disconnect the rubber lines off that rail and you'll be able to put your lines into that rail.
Air_Conditioning_Fuel_Line_Disconnect_Tool_Set_LISLE_37000.84223317_std.jpg

Another small update, got my fuel rail today. Now I have to figure out how to adapt the lines.

The Cobra feed lines for the rail might just reach down in the fender well to connect to the fuel filter and return line (although it looks like the return line may be a bit short). I'd check that out if I were you.

HPIM1498s.jpg

just get these and disconnect the rubber lines off that rail and you'll be able to put your lines into that rail.
Air_Conditioning_Fuel_Line_Disconnect_Tool_Set_LISLE_37000.84223317_std.jpg
I have those already but the Marks lines wont reach the Cobra rail. Too short and the main feed is metal.
The Cobra feed lines for the rail might just reach down in the fender well to connect to the fuel filter and return line (although it looks like the return line may be a bit short). I'd check that out if I were you.

Im with ya, first thing I checked. They are no where near long enough.
Looks like I will have to buy new lines and fittings to run from the wheel well to the new rail. Thats gonna be like $100 for the fittings and 6' of braided hose.

if you unbolt your factory metal lines along the fire wall and get a brake line bending tool you can re-route the lines to make it to that rail there is plenty of fuel line to make a new route for them.

So when 2015 comes and laser finally installs the blower. Is there going to be a GTG for your dyno tune.

Yeah but wouldnt that be cheesy? The lines would run like halfway behind the motor and then bend back to the passenger side....... meh, maybe it wouldnt be so bad.
Ill ask SVO if he has a bender.
Thanks jamie, will give it a go.

So when 2015 comes and laser finally installs the blower. Is there going to be a GTG for your dyno tune.
WTF is it with everyone and the damn blower? I just got the dang thing and am getting the parts needed to install it. If I just jumped right in like you guys wanted then I would have a Mark VIII stuck in Austin and not running because eaither it blew up from not enough fuel or wouldnt be running because of missing parts.

Freak, it will be installed before June is over.

I will be ordering the gauges Friday and thats another $440 :(
Still need injectors and MAF

laser, for the fittings at the filter for the feed and return you can pick them up at orileys or almost any parts store in the help section. for the lines braided or regular fuel injection fuel lines. here is what I ordered from summitt for the fuel rail fittins. I ordered the twist tite fitting so I would have a nice barb end to connect to.
FRA-491986 EFI FITTING A Shipped on
4/5/2010 $11.95 1 $11.95

FRA-491987 EFI FITTING A Shipped on
4/5/2010 $11.95 1 $11.95

SUM-220701 TWIST-TITE -6 END STRAIGHT A Shipped on
4/5/2010 $3.95 1 $3.95

SUM-220702 TWIST-TITE -8 END STRAIGHT A Shipped on
4/5/2010 $4.95 1 $4.95

Laser is waiting for the funds from his guest starring role in "Harold and Kumar save a Unicorn". After that is done he will finish it, sell it and buy the Lexus of his dreams;).

Dont you have to be in a Travelocity commercial or something? :lol:

Members online

No members online now.
Back