Kansas Missouri Arkansas Nebraska come to Hooters for the first cruise of spring!!!!

Well Saturday was a fun filled day. Well Thursday later in the day I ordered all new Accel COPs, new spark plugs, and new valve cover gaskets from O'$hittys (O'Rileys). I gave him the part numbers and he said they would be in on Friday after 4. I couldn't pick them up that night so on Saturday morning my parents decided to pick up my parts for me. Come to find out the dumbass only ordered one COP, I needed 6 cause I already tried to replace 2, and gave my parents Bosch Platinum +4 plugs (which I didn’t know until they got home) instead of regular Bosch Platinum plugs (which was $32 more than I wanted to spend), and the gaskets. So with my parents talking to me and relaying what I was saying the guy ordered the rest of the COPs and gave me $5 off every item. So I get to go Monday after 4pm to pick up my COPs. Also Monday I have to do an oil change on my Mark 8 because Saturday I couldn’t get the valve cover to go back on because of my fat hands. It’s just a never ending $hit fest with my Mark 8 cause everytime I want to do something with it, it doesn't want to do it, what ever "it" is. Needless to say I can’t wait until Saturday and I don’t think I’ll be going back to the O’Rileys in Bonner for a long time.

The more Lincolns in the lot, the happier I'll be! Throw in some Mark VIIs if you can!

Mark VII's

I have two who are supposed to be there. One's iffy and the other is a new guy. We'll see if either or both show. I am convoying with 4 so far, the rest can find their way. I am rollin' with 3 Marks and a 67 mustang. Can't wait...Rain or shine, Mine gets driven in the snow so no big deal for me. Just turned over 194,000 on the way to work this morning. I have a pic I'll post it after work.

I talked to the manager at Hooters tonight and she said she would try to have an area cleared for us. Didn't sound too convincing though. Sounds like I should get there early and keep some open spots. If antone would have more suggestions please come forward.

It looks like I should be able to make it. I truly hope we get decent weather. 1bad4.6l I don't know if this would help, but I have 7 to 10 - 2' 6" Orange cones if you want to use them to save some spots. just an idea. We could hook up and I can give them to you this week. You would probably want to see if it would be acceptable to the manager if we did use them. Just let me know, also, if there is anything else I can do to help out in any way.

Looking forward to it!!!

Dragstrip

So... Are we going to try and hit the Dragstrip after the cruise if the weather permits or just say screw it and do it next time? I have a few other people wanting to show up after 5. Let's figure this out so we can make plans for whatever. Also, what type of Mod Day would we like to see at the shop? We will be discussing this the day of the cruise to get the most responses. Everyone let me know what you think. Thanks, Steve

I would not be running my car but would tag along. wHO AM i LYIN TO i WOULD RUN THE CAR. I doubt weather will permit [it is spring in kansas]. :cool:

And the cones would be awesome. I live in KCK and spend most of my time in olathe at work on 135th st. You would have better luck catching me here I'm josh 913 782-2521

Got to talk to go fast today. It is scheduled for test and tune this weekend. So I say KCIR KCIR KCIR!!! we should go I will pm the group and tell them. I got dibs on the first LS.:D If they'll come.

Got to talk to go fast today. It is scheduled for test and tune this weekend. So I say KCIR KCIR KCIR!!! we should go I will pm the group and tell them. I got dibs on the first LS.:D If they'll come.

Nice talking to you today Josh. Not sure if I'll go to the track. My gf and her son are coming with me Sat. Once were done @ Hooters she may not want anything to do with Lincoln peeps, LOL :D. Besides, I can't find my football helmet!

I have three of them. And it was nice to finally talk to a real LVC'er. Minus kcLsc.

I am all about the dragstrip, and First come first served as far as the LS's are concerned. Can't wait for Saturday.:cool:

Tim Don't be a girl, are you ever gonna run that thing? On the street or track?LOL, just kidding. I would still like to see you run her.

I would love to run the car, but at the moment the forecast isn't looking good for track time.

Track Time

Let's worry about the weather the day of the meet, if you are at all interested in running down the track. If it does turn bad we can always do it another weekend. We have three tracks in the area, so let's plan on at least one or two track days, this summer. We have a All Ford Day coming up at KCIR in September. Let's do it. Have a great couple days everyone.

Weather

Guess, it looks like the weather is turning for the worse. I say sunday looks better, but I guess we'll just have to plan better next time.

OH :q:q:q:q! Fox 4 says 100% for rain on saturday. IT WILL CHANGE. Everyone light your lincoln incense and pray damnit. If weather permitting the track could be an event for the day [LS nom nom nom]. If not weather permitting I hope we get a good turnout. I tried to post on LOD but couldn't for some reason.

That's it man. Keep it up guys. The weather is out of our hands. It's the midwest in spring. But if we can come together for a meet in the worst we can truly shine in the sun.:rolleyes: [Sounded a little gay sorry]

When I did mudracing I drove to Clinton and raced and drove home. Me and my friend were the only ones in our class with no trailer queen. We were the DD truck club [Daily Drivers].

Let's atleast meet. But remember I will be in the parkinglot, dancing in a leotard to save parking spots.

Members online

No members online now.
Back