Kansas Missouri Arkansas Nebraska come to Hooters for the first cruise of spring!!!!

Damn Honey you got some aloe for that? it burns.:rolleyes: I am sick of these fing weather people. I can't believe he first day of spring it's gonna snow. KRIKEEEEE!!!!!! *lights Lincoln incense and prays towards Detroit* I hope we plan for the Ford day at kcir. I will be there regardless that day. I can't wait to see the group and map outthis summer and fall.

we got a chance with the weather.The forecast gets better as the morning goes on. We at least have a chance for some SUN but rain or shine i would never miss a chance to see 1bad4.6l in a leotard dancing for parking spaces!!!:D:D

I believe Petesweet was pointed in the direction of the thread.;)
lol now they are infected, and no its NOT just a rash
See y'all saturday.
+2 nice sig
I am sick of these fing weather people.
i always said i wanna be a weatherman, you can be wrong 100% of the time and still have a job

just read through all this as im bored as hell sitting in a hotel room in AR but unfortunately headed back up north on sat so your kinda the other way, and if i did show id have to be in a 00 exploder w/ a LvC sticker on it as the car is at home. you guys need to come to the boscobel meet in july....leans a lil harder on 1bad (in turn means he leans a lil harder on "the boss" lol)

*Frowns as wife removes leotard from closet*:Bang:slam*owned*:tmi::gr_hail:

See honey I told you we should go. Chicken most likely we will be there.

And I'm pretty sure that Steve had the beach party on the Luxury muscle schedule last year. And It should be there again this year.

See honey I told you we should go. Chicken most likely we will be there.

lolol "most likely" BS I WILL BE THERE! aint missed one yet and this year i will have nice wheels so everyone will stop picking on my bird wheels, hell theres tons of pics from the last 4 years just dig around in the midwest forum, its a blast

I mean really if chicken will be there its like we don't have a choice! good try but it will take more convincing than that honey !;)

And I'm pretty sure that Steve had the beach party on the Luxury muscle schedule last year. And It should be there again this year.

It is definitly on the list. Last year I had a trans I was scared to take on a 16 hour and gizzilion mile road trip. About got the black 93 squared away and not affraid to drive it out.

Would be badd azzz to hook up and convoy a schit load of Marks across country :D!

AHHHH

Help, I just cracked my upper intake! Does anyone local have a 96-98 cobra Intake? Or at least just the upper!!!!

Also need a 96-98 Cobra Throttle cable!

I was doing some tuning and I backfired and blew the intake and broke the throttle cable!!

Here's my number (785)727-3895, my name is Mo. If you find anything let me know so i can still make it to this meet!!

Looks like you'll have to bring the mustang instead.:D That blows.:eek: Sorry no parts here.

Alright, I got a throttle cable, and I got a loner upper intake. So, as long as I can get it all back together ill still be there.

A wise man once offered this advise. Drink coffee black, STOP SLEEPING!, and fix that Sumbit(h! See you saturday. Mrs.1bad made an awful face when she read your original post. I knew you'd do it, I wasn't nervous.

The weather just said maybe close to 12" snow for SW Missouri. They are saying 1 to 4 inches here in NW Arkansas for Sat.night / Sunday :eek:

A very good friend of mine lives in Arkansas. I will be down there this summer.

See chicken I'm busy already and can only take off of work so much. Next year I will have 2 weeks of paid vacation. And will definetily Be making some major Road trips. Pikes peak could be fun.

I mean really if chicken will be there its like we don't have a choice! good try but it will take more convincing than that honey !;)
now your learning
It is definitly on the list. Last year I had a trans I was scared to take on a 16 hour and gizzilion mile road trip. About got the black 93 squared away and not affraid to drive it out.

Would be badd azzz to hook up and convoy a schit load of Marks across country :D!
good deal come on up
A very good friend of mine lives in Arkansas. I will be down there this summer.

See chicken I'm busy already and can only take off of work so much. Next year I will have 2 weeks of paid vacation. And will definetily Be making some major Road trips. Pikes peak could be fun.
bahhhh fukk your job, do they will understand that I will be there :rolleyes:

Bought a mothers power cone and did the wheels. It made the polish easy to apply but didn't help with removal. You still have to wipe it off by hand and we all know that's the fun part. But it put one hell of shine on'em. I got the hood and the front quarters waaxed and then it started sprinkling. So now I'm stuck staring at it.

And the cones would be awesome. I live in KCK and spend most of my time in olathe at work on 135th st. You would have better luck catching me here I'm josh 913 782-2521

Josh, I had a couple issues come up and haven't been available. I tried to call the number you gave but you weren't there. I have these cones if you want them. By the sound of things, I'm not sure you will really need them, but they're available if you do.

The fact that I am pretty sure I have some strut bushing wear that needs to be addressed wouldn't keep me from coming.

My gears in the diff are singing just a little, probably wearing funny. That wouldn't keep me from coming.

It's going to be a VERY busy day at work. Forget that, I own the place. That wouldn't keep me from coming.

Rain in the forecast would not keep me from coming. Low temps would not keep me from coming.

The EIGHT INCHES of snow they are predicting between here and KC? That'll keep me from coming.

Sorry guys. :( Crazily enough the temp is 65 degrees at 7 o'clock here in Springfield, but tomorrow the roads will be pretty much impassible.

I *really* wanted to be there too.

Impassiables ass. I know the mark can't be your only car? come to the meet.

Members online

No members online now.
Back