Kansas Missouri Arkansas Nebraska come to Hooters for the first cruise of spring!!!!

Got the alt in and running. If you look in the "what did you do to the Mark today?", you'll see all the mods I'm doing.
Hey Springfield, I'm over there all the time at Kraft and Regal Beloit. We could meet. I'll bein Springfield Friday.

Kevin, my wife Amy is the Research and Development coordinator at Kraft.

If you are in town you need to come by 1984. Probably not kosher to give out my telephone # here, but I'll PM you with it.

My friend called on it today. He said the dealer was a condescending f**k... lol

:rolleyes: Yes he was a condescending fu(k! I also called and told him what he didn't have and informed him that he also has a very finicky year that needs alot of year specific parts that are no longer made.

Hell yeah! we will meet regardless, I think. Chamelle ain't scared of the rain. I'm just say'in.:cool::cool:

Got the 93 back on the ground, finally! No more Taiwan parts for me. Swapped the LCA's out with MOOG's and sway bar end links with TRW's. I am hoping SCP will give me a full refund on the LCA's, waiting to hear from their supplier. Already said full refund on the sway bar end links. If I can get all the money back then I can get MOOG UCA's :cool:.

Going to see how big a pile this one is today. Maybe pick it up for $400-$500 and dd it. I can nitpick the air ride, probably front suspension, and the leather. I have a decent compressor, spare front struts and rear bags. Looks like it has chrome 10 spokes on it.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/ctd/1642135909.html

Going to be a long week trying to get the 93 cleaned up for Sat :). Gonna hit the car wash today and get under the hood started. Interior is pretty clean already and need to polish the wheels.

Craigslist Mark

Hey Tim, thats not a bad looking Mark. I like the color(different) and I would like it if we could meet and drive up to the cruise on Saturday as a small convoy. Maybe meet for some early breakfast and touchup on the cars then head out to the track. Let me know what you think or just give me a call. See everyone soon. By the way Lincbra Downtown KC, Kansas is quite a ways away from the track, hence the slightly different weather data. Did not mean to imply that you were wrong just a slightly different location is all. Everyone have a great week

Hey Flounders!

Tim and Steve- call me at 816-518-5525 and let me know what time you wanna convoy. Let's try to get together!

Sweet-Dude

Hey Tim,
Just got off the phone with Kevin. He's down for whatever. If he gets everything done that he named off to me, his Mark may be the best looking one there. It makes me kind of jealous, I have not been able to do more to mine. I am glad he is in the club. Kevin is a hard worker and a helluva guy. Tim, your a pretty good friend too. Glad to have you in there also, and I am looking for more members who want to do the fun stuff and we may be putting a weekend together at the shop so we can do J-mods or anything that needs to be done to your Linc. We will set it up for a month or two down the road to let as many people know as possible. Hot Rods,BBQ,beer, and maybe a few other fun events and socializing. "Wanderlust Kustoms and Parts" is now "Luxury Muscles" new Shop for anything Mark related or modified. Any Ideas for this weekend give me a call, That goes for anyone on LVC who might be coming to the meet. Steve @ 816-739-8045:cool:

Last edited:
I would totally be op for a J-mod day!!! hell yeah Steve. I pointed rollinsls in this direction also. Hopefully we could have a kick ass summer this year. Keep it up man.

I currently have car count of 17. If Steve brings the 6-7 he said. If not 9-12.

I've never seen THREE of the silly things all in the same place at the same time, so it'll be a treat to me regardless of how many are there.

I talked to the manager at Hooters tonight and she said she would try to have an area cleared for us. Didn't sound too convincing though. Sounds like I should get there early and keep some open spots. If antone would have more suggestions please come forward.

Stand in the parking lot in a leotard and sing show tunes. You should be able to keep about a 30 foot radius clear that way.

I've never been on youtube. AndI would kill for the led taillights on my car. I kinda like that regular old mark of yours.

Hey Tim, thats not a bad looking Mark. I like the color(different) and I would like it if we could meet and drive up to the cruise on Saturday as a small convoy. Maybe meet for some early breakfast and touchup on the cars then head out to the track. Let me know what you think or just give me a call. See everyone soon. By the way Lincbra Downtown KC, Kansas is quite a ways away from the track, hence the slightly different weather data. Did not mean to imply that you were wrong just a slightly different location is all. Everyone have a great week

Oh... didn't think about that... :cool:

I talked to the manager at Hooters tonight and she said she would try to have an area cleared for us. Didn't sound too convincing though. Sounds like I should get there early and keep some open spots. If antone would have more suggestions please come forward.

I'll be out of town until friday. Hopefully everything will go right and I could get there a few minutes early and help you block off some parking spots as well.

Members online

No members online now.
Back