Kansas Missouri Arkansas Nebraska come to Hooters for the first cruise of spring!!!!

Not that this should in any way affect your planning, but the last Sunday of the month is always out for me. That's the day I plan out business for the coming month.

If I ever get up there with you guys, MercuryLS and I are going to have a "loud off" 'cause I am pretty sure my twin, side pointed 3" cutouts make a lot of noise. :)

Steve here, No schedule as of yet. With me working 6 days a week I don't get a lot of time to sit down and call people and make arrangements. I do know we are going to do our Mark Mod day on April 25th. I need to get with everyone coming so we can find out what we need for your particular mod so we can order the parts, and discuss food and drink options. It is a sunday and the owner and myself will be doing the mods for insurance sake. PM me if you are coming,and i will create an event in the next week or so. Peace:cool:

Steve, remember I have the bits to do the stock to 350 hp mod. If anyone wants to go bigger they will need to get their on bits.

April 25th works for me :D.

Schedule

We do not have to have the meets the last sunday we can make it the third Sunday. We are just having the Modification Day at our shop in Holt. We need to get 6-8 people coming to make this a fun and eventful day. If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to call my cell # that is on the card I gave you. Thanks, Steve Burns
P.S. Thanks for the input infarc I hope we can all get together, If you would still like to come up I am sure we can scrounge up a few Marks and LS's who would want to hang. Send me a PM to let me know or just post it here I will check again tonight.

Last edited:
A show

Keep the Date of May 8th open everyone! We have a free show that will fill up fast. It is at the south end of Noland Road near 40 hwy at the Noland Rd Baptist Church. More details to come

If you guys want to setup a dyno day let me know. We havve a dyno dynamics dyno out here in L-town.

Hows about we set up a meet on sunday april 4 at the hooters again. I am planning this as we speak. And since there seemed to be interst in it I am posting again. I am down for the other show steve also.

the 4th won't work for me. I work on Sundays and that is too early to get off work.

Lets make it a day where it's not snowing... lol. Hey, maybe we could go Tornado chasing. jk, but it would be fun. Kansas weather is so messed up it could be that way.

You guys that showed up, ROCK!!! You guys are truly HARDCORE!!!. I'm a wuss:gr_hail: Please do get another meet set up. It's been such a long winter and I'm ready to start the summer!!!

You guys that showed up, ROCK!!! You guys are truly HARDCORE!!!. I'm a wuss:gr_hail: Please do get another meet set up. It's been such a long winter and I'm ready to start the summer!!!

What he said!

Ha ha, I rock AND I'm hardcore!

April 25th, Holt, MO, beer, bbq, jmods, Mark VIII's, just won't get any better.

May 8th, Noland Rd Baptist Church, Independence, MO, car show, free entry, lots of cars, 3 Mark VIII's last year, need more! KC96LSC, Steve, and Go Fast were there last year.

I will be there guys I can't check my lvc stuff from home anymore.:mad:And can only do it at work. When I'm not slammed.

Members online

No members online now.
Back