Kansas Missouri Arkansas Nebraska come to Hooters for the first cruise of spring!!!!

Hell of a day for Mother Earth to get a visit from Aunt Flo.

My brother actually did have to drive up from Springfield to KC today, crazily enough. I texted him to ask about the weather / road conditions and this is what he said:

"Super crappy between Clinton and Springfield.. 10 or 12 cars off in the ditch, but kc is jut cold with lite snow"

I took two pics:

8623530376_large.jpg

8623530377_large.jpg

Vid:
YouTube- Mark VIII meet

So there will be lots of us there if there is also a meeting **next** Saturday, right?

Who owns the Gen 1 that is next to the red Gen 2 in the first pic? Excepting that it has different rims, it looks quite a bit like mine.

The meet was awesome. You know if these guys will drive through this :q:q:q:q to meet, they'll come to any meet they can. It looks like were gonna have a good turnout in kc this year. If you guys have any dates of shows that you would like to attend as a group. PM mrs1bad. She is a stay at home mom in the summers and would help all us working individuals schedule this stuff.

AND THE LOOK ON THAT COPS FACE! When mercuryls opened his dumps and layed on that supercharged beast in that parking garage.:D:D:D I thought we were all beat. Turned out to be the one cool cop at the right time

We did have a good turnout for the weather we had. I have already posted my pic's on our Luxury Muscle Facebook page and will be posting a short vid soon. Thanks to all those who showed. We should do it next Sunday not Saturday. Just a thought. I should have my tranny in by then, I hope. J-mod here I come. I will be reuilding my 96 for horsepower and the track.

2010 1st Linc Meet000 (Small).JPG

Wow, you guys are hard core! I kind of feel bad that I didn't even step outside yesterday. :) I hope to meet up with you next time.

Thomas

I wish I would have been able to make it but the weather just kept me in all day. My street never got plowed. The city of Independence doesn't like my street :(

We should make it a sunday event. Everyother sunday maybe. I have a pretty busy schedule. I would be up for it on April 4th. Does anyone agree.

Having been involved in local car groups for a number of years, I think every other week would be too often for most. I think attendance would decline shortly after beginning. Just my $0.02

Thomas

I would be up for a meet once every month.

Every last or first sunday would be great. I agree. That was how we did the cruises when I was a kid.

I got his card. And am gonna call him when I get the chance but cannot look at facebook with the notebook. If someone has a copy of this years schedule email pm or get it to me somehow. A few of you have my work number. But I will be leaving there early today.

I got his card. And am gonna call him when I get the chance but cannot look at facebook with the notebook. If someone has a copy of this years schedule email pm or get it to me somehow. A few of you have my work number. But I will be leaving there early today.

Not sure if the schedule is done. Best bet is to call Steve.

Schedule

Steve here, No schedule as of yet. With me working 6 days a week I don't get a lot of time to sit down and call people and make arrangements. I do know we are going to do our Mark Mod day on April 25th. I need to get with everyone coming so we can find out what we need for your particular mod so we can order the parts, and discuss food and drink options. It is a sunday and the owner and myself will be doing the mods for insurance sake. PM me if you are coming,and i will create an event in the next week or so. Peace:cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back