Kansas city and KCMO in the SUN meet.

The 10th on saturday at 12;30-1;00 pm then hit the track afterwards.;););):slam:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::runaway::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I can make it to the Hooters meet but no KCIR for me. Already had something planned for that night.

Hell yeah! If there isn't a demand for it we won't go to KCIR. But I would love to run on one of those LS's with the bone stock chamelion.:cool:

Got mine back today... Northland does good work..

Me, My wife and my friend will all be there with our 3 marks...

Can't wait..

This is a Quote from 1bad4.6, on post #4 in this thread
"On saturday I also work til 4. I was gonna pay a guy to cover if the boss threw a fit. But a later time would be much more compatible for me. Say around 5:30. Whats y'alls input. Let's make it work"
We never really hammered out a time I guess. I guess I wont be there then. I have to work, like I said in an earlier post. Have fun everyone.

This is a Quote from 1bad4.6, on post #4 in this thread
"On saturday I also work til 4. I was gonna pay a guy to cover if the boss threw a fit. But a later time would be much more compatible for me. Say around 5:30. Whats y'alls input. Let's make it work"
We never really hammered out a time I guess. I guess I wont be there then. I have to work, like I said in an earlier post. Have fun everyone.

ok where did 5:30 come from I have always been under the impression that 12:30 or one 1:00 was the time :confused: so why dont we take poll anyone who has conflict with april 10 between 12:30 and 1:00 PM the Mrs. and she will see if we can iron out all the details. We just want to have a great turn out, meet some avid lincoln lovers and fill the lot with all those beautiful cars. so please let me know if there are any major issues and we will try to work out some thing that will be best for the whole group

Last edited:
so yes let me know if anyone has any real scheduling issues. Cant wait to see some new faces and cars. Love to see everyone make it out. if I can get a better idea of the numbers that plan to be there I will plan some extra space at the hooters so PM me and let me know :D:D:D:D love to make this work the best for everyone oh and it WILL be sunny damn it

The Quote I posted was from Josh's #4 post on This thread. He told me he had to work till four and said five thirty would work. This is why I handed out cards with my Phone number, so we can stay in touch and not run into issues like this. I will see what I can do to make it up there. At the Independence cruise last night there were 80 or 90 cars, Ya'll missed it. My pop's had his 23 T bucket up there. See ya soon. Steve

we had a derf on the schueduling last night my bad sorry we missed it and I hope you can work something out to be there on the 10th but if not we'll see you at the speed shop can't wait :D

Last edited:
Yeehaw

I will be there. Just talked to the boss and he asked me when the meet is and what saturday I was going to be up at Hooters. See you all there with Parts. Have a good weekend.

Hell yeah! If there isn't a demand for it we won't go to KCIR. But I would love to run on one of those LS's with the bone stock chamelion.:cool:

You could always race on state...:D

I will bring the sensor you need Steve. Can't wait to get the group together. And Swap some parts and eat some wings and parade down I-70 to KCIR.:cool:

The 10th of April Weather

Just took a look at the extended forecast and The Weather Channel says 65 and Sunny on the 10th with a low of 49, so a decent start to the day. What a great way to celebrate my 41st birthday, Hangin' out at the dragstrip with all of you. Sorry to hear that lincbra can't make the track, there is always next time. There is a cruise tonight in Blue Springs at the Culvers on 7 highway around 4pm. I will be there and so will my Dad with his 23 T bucket and probably 80 or more hot Rods. Hope to see a couple of you there. If you are coming up tonight give me a call and I'll save you a parking space. My # is 816-739-8045. Later, Steve Burns

Last edited:
Oh, and thank you for the part, what do I owe you Josh. Tim said he had one for me too. I will take both, cause you never know when you'll need a spare(unless someone else needs 1 too). Thanks Josh, I appreciate it. Steve

P.S. I just hit 195,100 miles on my Mark Thursday night on my way home from seeing Clash of the Titans. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Last edited:
What time is this meet? I might be able to come. Though my Lincoln isn't running right now. :( So I will have to ride up there in something else.

OH!! :q:q:q:q!!!! I won't be off work on the 10th til 11:30 am. Can anyone help get there early and set up cones? If you can help PM me or Mrs1bad. Thanks in advance.:confused::confused::confused::confused:

I will be there at 12:30, and if I have to wait around until 5:30 for everyone to show up, then so be it. :)

I doubt I'll haul up the drag radials with me, and I really shouldn't be running the car with the drive shaft that is in it but... if anyone is going out to KCIR I'll try to smash out a few runs. Springfield is only 150 miles away, that's walking distance right?

Just as a side note, I really hope we get to go to KCIR, I haven't been there since the 80s back when I used to cruise Noland Road all the time.

Members online

No members online now.
Back