Kansas city and KCMO in the SUN meet.

Yeah, I have no...
-roll cage
-5 point harness
-aftermarket axles
-trans shield
-electrical shut off

so pretty much first time I run a full out pass (and hook) I'll be kicked off the track.

Don't take me as being antagonistic when I say this... you do know why they have those rules, right?

The Track

So, lets hear from the people who plan on making it over to the track. If everyone is backing out then I'll go and run just to see if my tranny won't give up the ghost.:shifty:

I would enjoy running the Chamelion to see what a low mileage bonestock Mark will run.

Probably not this time for me. GF crap going on, but hey I may be done with her by Sat :eek:. Time to take my sarcastic arse and move on anyway!

Carshows

Anyone interested in attending a couple of carshows? One is The 1st of may in Belton. The second is June 5th at La Benite park, righton the Missouri River. Shows run anywhere from free to 20 dollars the day of the show. Let me know and we can arrange something.
Everybody Keep in mind we are already planning on going to the one on Noland Rd May 8th. It will be a big one. We also have the Mod Day on the 25th of April here at the shop. I still have not heard anything from anyone on what parts or mods they want done. Let me know so we can have a great Mod Day. Thanks, Steve

Anyone interested in attending a couple of carshows? One is The 1st of may in Belton. The second is June 5th at La Benite park, righton the Missouri River. Shows run anywhere from free to 20 dollars the day of the show. Let me know and we can arrange something.
Everybody Keep in mind we are already planning on going to the one on Noland Rd May 8th. It will be a big one. We also have the Mod Day on the 25th of April here at the shop. I still have not heard anything from anyone on what parts or mods they want done. Let me know so we can have a great Mod Day. Thanks, Steve

There's no way my car is nice enough to show in a car show. I'd consider bringing the '49 up though, we've gotten a couple of trophies with that one.

Just a heads up,

We are having a DYNO DAY/BBQ @ Overkill Performance on April 25th. The address is:
941 east 23rd st
Lawrence, KS 66044

You guys should come. It's a Dyno Dynamics Dyno, we most likly will be putting the dyno out front of the shop outside. - It's a lot more fun outside!

Anyway, you guys should come!!

Just curious, how many people/cars do you have committed to coming Saturday 1bad? How about you Steve?

I'll have to figure out which weekends I have Lauren.

I think there are only a few of us watching the thread because of where I put it in the forum this time:(. Steve Email me or PM me your number and I can help promote those shows on LVC. We need to talk my friend. I am going to PM all the ones who answered back tonight and get a real number for saturday. Hopefully all 13 cars will show. Let's see that spirit that was there the last time and get this club rollin!!!!!:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Hell yeah! The closer we keep it to the top the more attention we will get. Apparently we don't get too much publicity on the midwest forum as we got on the mark forum.

People don't scroll down this far. They just get to the Mark VIII forum and stop there.

That sucks. I was looking forward to hearing that beast roar!

Vortech still has my blower. I probably won't get it back for another 3 weeks or so. :(
I did get my lower intake back from the Machine shop. It looks awesome! Now once I get the blower back and sorted out it can start nitrous tuning! :D

Hey MercuryLS, What is the idea horning in on Our Shops Mod Day. April 25th, has been in the works for a month now, for a lincoln get together at our shop in Holt,Mo. Here's my take, WTF does no one read these post. Screw it, I'll leave it up to those who Have replied in the affirmative. Do we still want to do this at Wanderlust Kustoms shop or not?

Josh you have my # and E-mail on the Club card I gave you. Here it is again. 816-739-8045 and s39burns@yahoo.com. I can check back on this account at work. Josh how many are coming on the 25th, that you know of? See you all tomorrow.

Last edited:

Members online

Back