Kansas city and KCMO in the SUN meet.

Well, the Mark VIII's supposedly got slower and slower as the years went on. As a pure guess I'd say about a 15.0-15.2 ish?

My very first day at the track, as bone stock as you can possibly get, the car ran a 14.99 on the best run. Most runs were in the 15.1-15.3 range. Probably ran the poor car 15 times that night!

So I decided to wash my car today. It thanked me by having the door ajar for the passenger side. Hopefully it will be the easy WD-40 fix.

If the wd don't do it come by the house and I'll hook you up with a temp fix.:cool::cool:

Woot! I'm already doing the getto thing by using needle nose to get into my drivers side because of my broken handle... lol

Personally I think you should post something in the regular Mark VIII forum. I didn't even know to scroll down this far until recently, I think you might catch a lot of eyes that way that you are missing right now.

I plan on being there too but this time i think we need the banquet room we barely had enough room the last time maybe someone should call ahead hint hint;);)

Maybe you should tell Josh. I apparentely need a rear ride height sensor for the ass end. The code our 6000 dollar scanner gives me is for this part. I will be looking for one soon, thanks, Steve

I've got one Steve. And she is hinting at me from home. I'm gonna call but the interest doesn't seem to be there this time.

Well looks like my car won't be able to attend. I blew an oil seal in my blower, so I had to send it to Vortech to be rebuilt. It's going to take 3-4 weeks. :(
so I'll probably ride up with Kyle.

Well looks like my car won't be able to attend. I blew an oil seal in my blower, so I had to send it to Vortech to be rebuilt. It's going to take 3-4 weeks. :(
so I'll probably ride up with Kyle.
that really sucks:(
well i guess we will let you slide this time but next time we want to see the car !!!;) good luck and we will see you anyway you have to be there josh says it will be nice and sunny

The Dragstrip

If we are meeting up at 5:30 at the Hooters, we will not have enough time to get to the track and enjoy ourselves. We may want to do that some other time. Thanks for the responses about my ride Height sensor. We will have a decent turnout so lets keep looking forward and think positive thoughts.Blah Blah Blah. Everyone have a great week and weekend. I will be at a cruise tonight at the McDonalds on 24 and 291 highways in Independence tonight around 5:30. Hope a few can come. See you Later.

Ok guys what time are y'all thinkin. Looks like I was a little off on that one.

Members online

No members online now.
Back