Kansas city and KCMO in the SUN meet.

1bad4.6l

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
OK guys I'm fully functional again and am ready to do it. Let's make sure this one has the turnout that the first one would have had. Here it is.................:D:D:D April the 10th, HOOTERS at the Legends. 12:30pm. Hopefully this time we will need the road cones to block off spots.

Let's get the whole group this time. The weather will be a big contributing factor. But this can be the local meet before Mod day. We can all get together and meet everyone. In May there will be a show and I hope there will be a good turnout. I for one will be there. :burnout::burnout::burnout:

COME TO THIS MEET AND MEET THE HARDCORE GROUP!!!! We will have more events and we will have more meets.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Saturdays are tough for me without some real advance notice, but I will see if I can make it.

Already suggested this to 1bad4.6L that we make it, a little later in the day to give those of us who work and have to drive from say Springfield(infarc) a little more time to prepare and get there. Just a thought.

On saturday I also work til 4. I was gonna pay a guy to cover if the boss threw a fit. But a later time would be much more compatible for me. Say around 5:30. Whats y'alls input. Let's make it work.

This works for us. This time we will be able to get out of our neighborhood, lol...

And by that time, I'll have my 94 back from the body shop. Some ass-pipe decided that running a red light and clipping about the last 12 inches of my 94 was a nice thing to do on a sunny afternoon. I was doing 40. He was doing at least 35. Destroyed the bumper cover and shifted the whole rear body over. $2000 in damage!!!! Just glad that's all he hit at that speed.... All I want to do is get rid of this Impala rental car!! Yecch!!

Lucky me! I have a M-F job, so Sat meets are not a big deal. Just keep in mind Hooters may be packed later in the afternoon.

WebVette - that sucks! Same one you put the front end parts on? I put the amp from your parts car in and it works fine. Got a 10 spot for ya.

I agree Tim late afternoon is a busy time of day for'em. Let's give this a few days and see what works best for the group. There are two more marks living in a quarter of a mile from my house. Really good guys and one has said he would come.

And guys this can also be changed to sunday if thats what the group would like. This is all about the group being able to come together.:cool:

Already suggested this to 1bad4.6L that we make it, a little later in the day to give those of us who work and have to drive from say Springfield(infarc) a little more time to prepare and get there. Just a thought.

The problem isn't the distance or the time of the day for me, it is the actual day. I own three different businesses and Saturdays are sort of a "day of convergence" where I find myself busy from the moment I wake up until the moment I lock the doors on business #3 at 11:00 pm.

On that note the Sunday following doesn't look any better really, so as long as we can make the 10th a FIRM day I will just tell everyone they are going to have to do without me for a day and head on up there.

But don't schedule this around me! Just let me know when and I will pull strings to the best of my ability.

I am firm on it. And I WILL schedule stuff around you. This is a group thing, and I want the whole group to be there.:cool:

KCIR is doing test and tune on that day also. Let's go get some wings and run these things.

It's all good with me. I work for myself, so my schedule is completely flexible. Hash it out with everyone else and I'll make it work for me.

I finally got enough time and a Home pc again that can resize my pics. [well that is dumb enough for me so here are all the pics from the last one I couldn't load before.

PICT0042.jpg

PICT0143.jpg

PICT0144.jpg

PICT0145.jpg

PICT0146.jpg

PICT0147.jpg

PICT0148.jpg

PICT0151.jpg

PICT0157.jpg

PICT0153.jpg

PICT0161.jpg

PICT0163.jpg

PICT0164.jpg

PICT0165.jpg

PICT0167.jpg

PICT0170.jpg

Funny, my car looks clean on the last pic... lol

Swap meet too!

I'll be there as long as weather doesn't suck! Let's all bring spare parts to swap. I've got some stuff to bring. KCIR sounds like a convoy cruise to the track.

All I have layin around is some ride height sensors. But I'll bring'em. I really need a hood release rod with the yellow tab on it. That is an excellent idea Kevin. I can't wait to see your car. Let's see some pics.

All I have layin around is some ride height sensors. But I'll bring'em. I really need a hood release rod with the yellow tab on it. That is an excellent idea Kevin. I can't wait to see your car. Let's see some pics.

Hey Josh, just looked in the basement and I don't have a MFS. I do have one in the 96 parts car I can pull for you, should be the same. Also have a good, I think, hood release.

If not, there is a 94 at Pick-N-Pull on 435 & 24 Hwy. Not sure if the hood release was there but the MFS was still in it. 200k car though and not many good parts left. Good chrome hood trim but bad rubber, amp still in it, grey double sun visors, some dash trim not tore up yet, moon roof car.

I got a bunch of parts in the basement, I can box up some and bring them out. Anybody with a 93-94 Opal Grey(dark) interior hit me up. 2 year color and I have door panels, mats, trim, ect.

Last edited:
The 10th is good for me. I will be celebrating my birthday that Sunday. I hope to have my new trans in by then and have my car tuned also(chipped). All I have for parts is the fiberglass front piece that holds the headlights and what the front fenders bolt to. I also have some air ride pieces, headlight bulbs, chrome nose piece, A servicable drivers front turn signal, and lastly a driver side LCA that needs a ball joint(TRW) The Track sounds like fun, I should be getting new tires this week and sway bar end links too. Everyone have a good week. Steve

I can't wait to run the chamelion. A bone stock Mark with 65,000 on it. Any guess's what she'll do?:cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back