Kansas city and KCMO in the SUN meet.

The meet is at 12:30 You won't have to wait. I should be there at that time. See you then. Kevin O, are you still coming up?
We are definitely going to KCIR.

Last edited:
Kcir

Here are the details for the track
What:
Spring Test-N-Tune

Where: KCIR
When: Apr 10, 12:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Description: Gates open at 12:30 PM with racing 1 - 5 PM. $20 to race. Adult spectator/crew $10. Under 12 are FREE!

I get regular E-mails and updates from the track, This is copied from their calendar, Unless I get the tranny installed I probably won't run. Steve

It is for the 95 red garnett glaze car. It would love to run at kcir. But it needs a CPS. :cool:

I will yank the one out of the donor. It'll probably be dirty as crap, but the motor turned over the last time I tried to start it so it is probably OK.

Ok, when I pulled the CPS out of the donor the wiring disintegrated. It was in pretty bad shape. Sorry, but I won't be able to bring one with me on the 10th. :(

Here are the details for the track
What:
Spring Test-N-Tune

Where: KCIR
When: Apr 10, 12:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Description: Gates open at 12:30 PM with racing 1 - 5 PM. $20 to race. Adult spectator/crew $10. Under 12 are FREE!

I get regular E-mails and updates from the track, This is copied from their calendar, Unless I get the tranny installed I probably won't run. Steve

So are we still meeting at hooters or just going to skip that?

Still meeting at hooters, yes, Running to the track still in the air. There are only a few interested, so we'll see.:cool:

I have a balance appointment in OP at 11:30. If I can make it up to Legends fast enough after that, I'll be there.

Still planning on it 12:30 or so. Your still more than welcome to use the cones, but not sure you will really need them. I let you make the call.

I don't think we will need them this time. When we get to KCIR there will be plenty of room also. Thanks though. I am gonna plan one more for summer and one for fall. And hopefully we will need them then. Thanks though man. See you at the meet.

:D:D:D:D:D:DWeatherman said 75 just now for saturday. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'll let you know when my car is ready for the track. Then maybe some people can be there when I run a number that will get me kicked off the track! :D

I'll let you know when my car is ready for the track. Then maybe some people can be there when I run a number that will get me kicked off the track! :D

I would consider driving up there just to see that.

I'm pretty sure when he runs they'll tell him GTFO!:burnout::burnout::burnout:

Yeah, I have no...
-roll cage
-5 point harness
-aftermarket axles
-trans shield
-electrical shut off

so pretty much first time I run a full out pass (and hook) I'll be kicked off the track.

Hell yeah don't hook the first one. Make'em wait for it then smoke some ass in his small block s-10.

There is a summer meet in Boscobel, Wisconsin on the third weekend in July, a lot of people will be there consider attending this meet.

One of the guys has a Lincoln Mark 8 club and has usually made it on the schedule. I would like to come but have a few small isues.

Members online

Back