Just my 2 cents... Maybe it's just me but proof shows otherwise.

Ok, the majority wins. I was wrong then. It comes down to your budget. If you can't afford it then the bumper will be just a dream. If you can, then grab it by the horns & flaunt it!
For those that have ordered the bumper, congrats guys. For those that can't buy it at that price, then join the club, not everything is meant to be affordable for everyone's pockets I guess.

Yup. Rare and pretty...kinda like LSC headlights I guess

budget yes, style, too, i still think holes are way too large for the fogs, just my taste
just hang in there with me until i clear all the mechanical "bugs"and i believe youll love what ive got in the works, almost like a marauder front bumper, but better

Yup. Rare and pretty...kinda like LSC headlights I guess

So you see? That's why I admitted above that I was wrong, Everyone has a price & even though YOU might not like it, someone else might find it great! It comes down to YOUR budget!

This nice little comment above is because I'm possibly selling a set of 96 LSC housings for $450.00 obo & Sappy here didn't like the price. He offered me $150.00 for the set which is a JOKE. I'm not in a huge rush to sell but I bought them on ebay for that price. They are in the identical condition I bought them so I don't see why I need to sell them any cheaper.

20120509_205128.gif

Hey Sap, $150? Here you go, $150.00
http://www.ebay.com/itm/93-96-LINCO...VIII|Submodel:LSC&vxp=mtr&hash=item2ebe228004

But my shannanigans are cheeky and fun, your shannanigans are tragic and sad

All I can say is your are in my sig, and that takes a pretty good comment :lol:

why dont you buy another one? :confused:
I am looking. I was told about a 98 BoB LSC yesterday that fits the want so I have been contacting the people that made offers on the Bimmer to see if they will bump a little so I can get it. I want another Mark bad and I will order the Temple bumper if I can find an LSC I like enough.

Ultimate, his comment was just that. 1st Gen LSC lights are rare and are pretty. Because of that they are expensive. Has nothing to do with the insaine price you want for yours. He offered $150 because he can find them for $50 sometimes and then has to refinnish them. Yours are nice so that saves him the work he charges $100. His offer was based on logic (something rare for him) and makes sense.

Will you get $450 for them? Prolly. They are getting harder to find and there is a sucker born every minute. If it were me I would spend the extra $50 for the NIB set that pops up on ebay from time to time.

Members online

Back