JUST BEAT THE :q:q:q:q OUT OF MY LS

Im pumped.This made 4 pages. I did get some pics for ya.. you may not think its as bad as you are hoping sorry for that LOL.

I never noticed this before but this is a picture I took a while back and i beleive the 2nd Gen have it too. If thats what that red cap is. Anyone know for sure?

r.jpg

FWIW, that's just the firewall junction for the main power line (2 gauge) that runs from the trunk to the starter. Not an emergency point by any means, and would be hard to get a good grip with jumpers. Getting onto the big lug on the starter is quite easy, though.
Go to the pick'n'pull and start yanking these. 15 feet of 2ga wire for anything from $2 to $10. Best deal going!
BTW, those extra wires (black and blue lines, looks like 2ga) really should be wrapped with tape and/or covered in conduit. They will move and the insulation will get cut. Although, isn't this a "before" picture and the owner said they insulated properly later?

That's your education for today in the middle of the entertainment.

Thanks for the info. I think we were all unsure of what exactly that was.

Those wires are 0 gauge. Wires were wrapped and protected many times over. Believe me , I wasn't about to risk a short. Last check was about 2 weeks ago and all is good.

J, a kill switch???? Wtf?

I am back to being peeved again. I think these whole 2 threads you started were just for attention. There are no pics and a just a bunch of words. And to be "pumped" over people ragging you out like a the worst of the worst says you have played the system and think it is funny.

You simply want attention and members please do not feed this assh**le any longer. All he is going to do is simply create a new username and do this sh** again. Kill switch my ass......you owning actually having an LS?????? MY ASS!!!

I tried to cut you some slack but as the cliche goes, without pics, this thread is worthless. Kinda like the worthless semen your worthless Daddy wasted on your worthless Mother to create your worthless bi*** ass. If that was not clear enough, ask me how I REALLY feel.

I tried to cut you some slack but as the cliche goes, without pics, this thread is worthless. Kinda like the worthless semen your worthless Daddy wasted on your worthless Mother to create your worthless bi*** ass. If that was not clear enough, ask me how I REALLY feel.

:eek:

shi t just got real up in here mother fuc kers.......Marcredd how do you really feel?

DISCLAIMER:
JVIP DOES NOT CONDONE BULLYING IN ANY MANNER AND HIS POST CANNOT BE USED WITHOUT EXPRESSED WRITTEN CONSENT FROM JVIP.

yep - the front power point is in the passenger front wheel well. I've never seen a car with the battery in the back without a front terminal access. I have used them several times - not to jump the car but to supply power to it for one reason or another.

jrocc - even if you had to spend $50 on a lock-out locksmith - wouldn't that have been better?

I just dont know how to get the pictures onto this thread? I got the pics explain me how to I will. I can put them on my profile so you can see them But I want em on here... and macredd your heat.

How do I attach a file to a post?

To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' or 'New Thread' page and not 'Quick Reply'. To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread.

On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.

To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page. Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.

Once the upload is completed the file name will appear below the input boxes in this window. You can then close the window to return to the new post screen.

What files types can I use? How large can attachments be?

In the attachment window you will find a list of the allowed file types and their maximum sizes. Files that are larger than these sizes will be rejected. There may also be an overall quota limit to the number of attachments you can post to the board.

How do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing
after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_reading_posting#faq_vb3_attachments

It gets better LVC.....I got a death threat from this kid in my email. Literally. Said he wishes he knew where I was so he could smash me in the face and then murder me. I guess he figured out how I really felt.

Guess I hurt "him's" feelings(grammatical error on purpose).

Poor little leftover sperm. They easily may have had more to offer than the one posting here under the username jrocc.

:eek:

shi t just got real up in here mother fuc kers.......Marcredd how do you really feel?

DISCLAIMER:
JVIP DOES NOT CONDONE BULLYING IN ANY MANNER AND HIS POST CANNOT BE USED WITHOUT EXPRESSED WRITTEN CONSENT FROM JVIP.

Wooo Saaaaaaaaaaa.....

Well - we knew how this thread was going to go....
I'm an idiot for locking my keys in my car (we all have done it)
I don't search to figure out what other people did
I don't post asking for help
I don't call a locksmith
I decide to pry my trunk lid open - messing up both the trunk lid and the fender
I post a 'I hate my car' thread onto an LS enthusiast site
I get shamed and react 'maturely' to the 'feedback' I deserve

god bless the internet.

Almost forgot, j......you dared me to say something else. While those words sound as if you are man enough to use them, I do remember that you state that you are 17 and would never threaten a CHILD.

It gets better LVC.....I got a death threat from this kid in my email. Literally. Said he wishes he knew where I was so he could smash me in the face and then murder me. I guess he figured out how I really felt.

Guess I hurt "him's" feelings(grammatical error on purpose).

Poor little leftover sperm. They easily may have had more to offer than the one posting here under the username jrocc.

:bash:
jcock must have seen this smiley

well, have jrocc come to st. louis and settle this like a man. If he thinks he is going to murder someone over and internet forum I wish the jury have no pity on him or how ever they do this :q:q:q:q in mounty land. Oh and you come down here to 'Merica, we ain't afraid to see a needle in a boys arm.

He works at wal-mart...just sayin

Look at his profile "i like cars, fast cars, and women."

Young Git.

Dude calm down, and come race me if you want, besides my car isn't stock, just slightly above stock hahaha...

Oh and its always a drivers race... a good driver in a civic will beat a :q:q:q:qty driver in a Ferrari
I am calm just tired of both mark and LS people thinking there stock 14.6-15.4 Sec. cars are fast that is not fast and the numbers prove that the LS and marks are in the same ball park as in one will not always beat the other.
my best et is 14.67 but an average run of 15.1 when it was stock.

And back on subject op email the pic to someone who know how to use a computer

I am calm just tired of both mark and LS people thinking there stock 14.6-15.4 Sec. cars are fast that is not fast and the numbers prove that the LS and marks are in the same ball park as in one will not always beat the other.
my best et is 14.67 but an average run of 15.1 when it was stock.

And back on subject op email the pic to someone who know how to use a computer

just giving you a hard time, but hey if you wanna race come find me, I am always up for a race. Besides where I live I had to start racing vettes and mustangs. The tuner kids won't do it anymore, I must have pissed em off to much.

Oh and racing a vette is always a good time.

I just locked my keys in the car by mistake. So I took some dynamite to the door and got back in...

trollface-problem.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back