JUST BEAT THE :q:q:q:q OUT OF MY LS

I never noticed this before but this is a picture I took a while back and i beleive the 2nd Gen have it too. If thats what that red cap is. Anyone know for sure?

r.jpg

Yup that looks like a power point for emergencies.

Ill be dammed.

Nice to have a spare key and key FOB. Also love Fords door button panels. Unlocked my wife's car from the house with her 26 miles away. She locked the car then dropped the keys in the trunk putting a package in, closed the trunk. She called me on her cell, I used my cell and the key FOB @ the house, had her put her phone near the front door, pressed the unlock button, it worked!

Nice to have a spare key and key FOB. Also love Fords door button panels. Unlocked my wife's car from the house with her 26 miles away. She locked the car then dropped the keys in the trunk putting a package in, closed the trunk. She called me on her cell, I used my cell and the key FOB @ the house, had her put her phone near the front door, pressed the unlock button, it worked!

If this is true thats awesome!

Sucks you didnt wait for a lock-smith and caused all that damage, well with that said wait until the cooling system breaks or any of the other issues ;)
Cars break you just have to fix-em!

Joeger gives me wrinkle in my brain everytime I read a response to someone elses problem.... He's like the LS Macgyver :cool:

Wooow wooooow woooow. Door button panels?..... What kinda ford....what does that have to do with a key fob. ...

I think Joe might be god.....I'm just sayin

Okay, fun's over. Urban legend, doesn't work.

like buddy.. it was 9:30pm im in my garage no bigger than my car with no tools. like seariously here give me a break.. and i used pieces of wood and a set of big shears...

Give you a break....seriously here's the deal.

1. Who the hell puts their keys down in the truck when working in it.

2. Your bitching like a teenage girl on her period about what you did.

3. You had an issue you ignored, instead of taking it some were to have your radio checked when the issue started.

4. your quote unplugging that deck tomorow.. car's going up forsale. or im driving it to the ground hard.

First whose going to buy it for a decent price after your stupid hissy fit secondly if you instal something then have issues you uninstall it then diagnose that issue not leave i connected, lastly you show your maturity with the driving it to the ground hard comment, because what your going t buy a new car after you destroy the Lincoln instead of paying to have the issues fixed and not doing dumb crap that cost more money and aggravation.

Give you a break, how about you get a dose of grow the f uck up and don't half ass things, had you stepped back for one second and problem solved you would have realized that calling a lock smith or using something to de latch the seats would have made more sense, common sense at that then tearing up your car.

From what Ive read between this and the other issues you had with the car and still drove around with it, your maturity level does not warrant a car like this that needs a lot of attention and is costly at times to fix. You bought a 1900 dollar car and your crying about how crappy it is, you get what you paid for with te car and your shotty radio instal.

consider me talking to you like I would my 17yr old cousin.....I know im coming off like a di ck but you know what, if people keep sugar coating crap your never going to get it.

with that said

friends_dont_let_friends_install_car_stereos_96dpi.jpg

WOW what a thread. This is definately a first. There is alot to be said for having a little patience but hey...I was an impatient kid once too

Last edited:
Jvip sounds like me in the other thread sign jrocc. I have since cooled my frustration and simply hope the kid gets things in order and learns something about people trying to assist him and letting their experience take the lead over the impatience of being 17.

Jvip sounds like me in the other thread sign jrocc. I have since cooled my frustration and simply hope the kid gets things in order and learns something about people trying to assist him and letting their experience take the lead over the impatience of being 17.

+1. We've all had those moments with a car at that age ( although most don't envolve a pair of shears ). What's important now is how he handles it.... Hopefully he' ll man up, fix the damage, and fix the electrical problems with the advice given. It's more if a life lesson than anything....... Or he can blow it up..... I know someone who'd love to help....

someone said (Consider it bought) As is.. for $2000.. if that happens.. im buying a truck.. LOL or saving for a 03 ls..

To put a second gen lid on a first gen you have to replace the lights and the bumper cover....

My socks didn't make me laugh :shifty:
It's ok, I already laughed enough just reading your posts.. What I don't get is why did that dumb Lincoln lock the keys in the trunk AND completely forgot to duplicated a set of keys for itself? Dumb Lincoln.. :p

Members online

Back