JUST BEAT THE :q:q:q:q OUT OF MY LS

^^^ hahaha what the :q:q:q:q

on a side note nice user name, nice to see some honesty on the mark side haha

Jrocc, did the auto parts store refund you on the battery you purchased?

why on earth can't i turn it on when the cars off.. the only way i could see why would be if it didnt recognize cause the key wasn't in but hell there chinese there not THAT smart..

The unit would require both accessory and constant power to have 12 volts for the unit to fully operate. With the key off, you accessory wire from the car, will not be energized, therefor, the radio wont work.

Your issue is as simple as unplugging the head unit and see if the battery still drains over night. If it doesn't, another test would be to program some radio stations, turn the key off for a few minutes, turn it back on and see if it kept memory. Most of the time, when you wire up constant and accessory backwards, the radio wont keep memory.

Not sure if anyone else made these points as I only skimmed through the whole thread.

The unit would require both accessory and constant power to have 12 volts for the unit to fully operate. With the key off, you accessory wire from the car, will not be energized, therefor, the radio wont work.

Your issue is as simple as unplugging the head unit and see if the battery still drains over night. If it doesn't, another test would be to program some radio stations, turn the key off for a few minutes, turn it back on and see if it kept memory. Most of the time, when you wire up constant and accessory backwards, the radio wont keep memory.

Not sure if anyone else made these points as I only skimmed through the whole thread.

Some units store the radio presets in FLASH memory that is retained even with no power. A better test might be to verify that the clock in the headunit still has the correct time when the key is turned back on. (This test won't work on those headunits with GPS that pull the time from the GPS sats.)

I think both of these guys would take 2nd and 3rd compared to (Altough not on this site) the guy who used NOS bottle from the gas station in his Gixxer and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't run.... Im pretty sure the link to it is on LVC somewhere...EPIC thread

I hope your not thinking that the LS is faster cause I've never lost to a stock Gen 1 LS and a stock Gen 2 LS is a drivers race.

In stock vs stock form it is faster.

You know the only engine mods for us are intake, tune and exhaust besides the few that have forced induction.

I hope your not thinking that the LS is faster cause I've never lost to a stock Gen 1 LS and a stock Gen 2 LS is a drivers race.

Dude calm down, and come race me if you want, besides my car isn't stock, just slightly above stock hahaha...

Oh and its always a drivers race... a good driver in a civic will beat a :q:q:q:qty driver in a Ferrari

JDM%20%27DOHC%20VTEC%27%20Decal%20for%20Trunk%20Glass%20Large.jpg

Since placing 7 - 8 V-TEC stickers on my LS, adding a fake hood scoop for aerodynamics, replacing all my slow black trim with chrome racing trim and upgrading to 24" racing rims I've been able to feel the additional power. I now notice that people will actually slow down instead of trying to pass me and when I look over they have their mouths open in awe at my powerful visage.

you guys kill me...

Shredicus, what is your avatar, I looks familiar but I'm not sure where I've seen that

Members online

No members online now.
Back