JUST BEAT THE :q:q:q:q OUT OF MY LS

I am calm just tired of both mark and LS people thinking there stock 14.6-15.4 Sec. cars are fast that is not fast and the numbers prove that the LS and marks are in the same ball park as in one will not always beat the other.
my best et is 14.67 but an average run of 15.1 when it was stock.

And back on subject op email the pic to someone who know how to use a computer

..we can only have one argument per thread...please post a thread saying I raced a Ls and smoked it like cheeche and chong so this argument can ensue and post more hilarity then this one.

He works at wal-mart...just sayin

Look at his profile "i like cars, fast cars, and women."

Young Git.

with this kids hyper intelligence doesn't surprise me.Only the highest caliber of the socially retarded and incompetent people work there....

Jvip, better watch that.....death threats will come your way as well. LOL.

I can see the headlines now....

Young Man goes crazy after cyber bullying (I think that's the PC term for this)..
This poor young man was teezed so bad he wanted to kill everyone on a forum for Lincolns. Apparently sticks stones and word can break your bones. Next time you want to teez someone on the internet they may just come to your house and kill you.

More on that from Marcredd at 11.

Also in a recent study, everything can cause cancer stay around for the full story

Extra funny....LOL.

Thanks 02....

In national news, local sperm bank in Massachussetts confirms contamination of donkey(jackass) sperm with that of human sperm donors. Parents of all children conceived out of a cup 17 years ago asked to bring children in immediately for testing. Better climb out of the trunk dumbrocc. Your Mommy and Daddy need to take you to see a "special" doctor.

;)

Edit: Canada

Extra funny....LOL.

Thanks 02....

In national news, local sperm bank in Massachusetts confirms contamination of donkey(jackass) sperm with that of sperm donors. Parents of all children conceived out of a cup 17 years ago asked to bring children in immediately for testing. Better climb out of the trunk dumbrocc. Your Mommy and Daddy need to take you to see a "special" doctor.

;)

hahahahaha, hes from Canada though

Honest mistake VIP.....there is a Sudbury Mass. Google it. No need to make me a dick head.

Sooooo

I know this thread got off topic, but you can pop your trunk from under the hood I had to do it when I left my fogs on because I figured they would turn off.

step 1: pop the hood.
step 2: find the fuse box on the passenger side.
step 3: (here where i may lose some belief) get a screw driver and put it in the fuse box in an open medium size fuse location.
step 4: attach jumpers to donor car.
step 5: attach negative cable to something unpainted.
step 6: attach positive to screw driver.
step 7: quickly pop trunk via button next to gas or number pad on the side.

Just to help out future problems.

man, Remember when 01Continental was new here, his thread got so bad the Moderators removed it... man I love this place.

I know this thread got off topic, but you can pop your trunk from under the hood i had to do it when i left my fogs on because i figured they would turn off.

step 1: pop the hood.
step 2: find the fuse box on the passenger side.
step 3: (here where i may lose some belief) get a screw driver and put it in the fuse box in an open medium size fuse location.
step 4: attach jumpers to donor car.
step 5: attach negative cable to something unpainted.
step 6: attach positive to screw driver.
step 7: quickly pop trunk via button next to gas or number pad on the side.

just to help out future problems.

I have heard that before, but I wouldn't rust this kid not to kill him self with that or blow up his car.

yeah he already "solved" his problem its for others who run into the problem.... if only his mother would of "solved" hers 17 years ago.....

wow those look interesting and fool proof finally a way to jump a car even a woman might be able to get right.

they work perfectly, It is under my driver seat at all times. The front jump spots are cool but a pain to get to if you are on the road, and this works just fine.

And yes anyone with half a brain can use it.

Damn, gone for one morning conference and this is what i miss....

My peak power jump box has the aux attachment to "power up with" dont know if it would jump start it though..... Not sure what attachment my shears have....

LOl i remember my battle with 01continental... that was a good one.. I'd imagine this thread is headed that way... Although the "destroy my trunk lid" method is new for the dead battery problem (hate to see that deleted)

Marc... post the email... that would be hilarious..

Jrocc youve derailed my friend... Best delete this account, make a new one, introduce yourself (id suggest leaving your age out) and post some pics of your "new" LS (of course leaving the trunk pictures out), Hell you can even post questions about your "rough idle" and if "these" 20's will fit to make it more convincing...

oh, and send another death threat again, and i'm telling your mother young man

....Moron...

and what do you mean kill switch my ass.. ? It cost me $70 to get it installed it's done..

A. you installed a kill switch AND your having battery problems...Hmmmm (left that out didn't ya)

B. you paid 70 for one??? why?

C. if you "kill switch" is just using the shears to cut the battery cable... you over-payed

yeah, this got bad quick but future members and youngsters can learn a lot from this whole thing, this thread has more lessons to be learned than any one other thread haha

Damn, gone for one morning conference and this is what i miss....

My peak power jump box has the aux attachment to "power up with" dont know if it would jump start it though..... Not sure what attachment my shears have....

LOl i remember my battle with 01continental... that was a good one.. I'd imagine this thread is headed that way... Although the "destroy my trunk lid" method is new for the dead battery problem (hate to see that deleted)

Marc... post the email... that would be hilarious..

Jrocc youve derailed my friend... Best delete this account, make a new one, introduce yourself (id suggest leaving your age out) and post some pics of your "new" LS (of course leaving the trunk pictures out), Hell you can even post questions about your "rough idle" and if "these" 20's will fit to make it more convincing...

oh, and send another death threat again, and i'm telling your mother young man

....Moron...

As requested...

jrocc

Send a message via MSN to jrocc

:q:q:q:qing goof
id really like to meet you.. to smash your face in you ing goof. you chirp me again ill ing murder you you ing clown.. say something again you stupid piece of .
2 sets of H.I.D Headlights/fogs
Custom exhaust no mufflers
2-12" subs
7" navigation/gps/tv
Alot of premium gassssss

Not all of the bad word flags in his email copied over....but anyone can see where they belong. :)

A. you installed a kill switch AND your having battery problems...Hmmmm (left that out didn't ya)

B. you paid 70 for one??? why?

C. if you "kill switch" is just using the shears to cut the battery cable... you over-payed

The way this idiot's posts read is that instead of "once again taking advice over his radio" decided to put a kill switch in to circumvent his issue.

I honestly believe he does internet searches and just simply plugs in verbiage on LVC that he feels as if makes him appear relevant instead of actually correcting what we ALL pretty much feel is the root cause of his issue...cough cough(radio)...cough cough.

Members online

No members online now.
Back