JUST BEAT THE :q:q:q:q OUT OF MY LS

The way this idiot's posts read is that instead of "once again taking advice over his radio" decided to put a kill switch in to circumvent his issue.

I honestly believe he does internet searches and just simply plugs in verbiage on LVC that he feels as if makes him appear relevant instead of actually correcting what we ALL pretty much feel is the root cause of his issue...cough cough(radio)...cough cough.

When I bought my 93 mark VIII (sold it) it had a remote battery disconnect that he paid to have put in cause of a battery drain witch probably cost more than it would have to pay someone to fix it right.
I fixed it by just listening to the car I could here the ABS buzzing on a quiet night and that was the drain.

Like I said. This kids done... Piece out homie

Marc that's some funny sh!t though.

I am calm just tired of both mark and LS people thinking there stock 14.6-15.4 Sec. cars are fast that is not fast and the numbers prove that the LS and marks are in the same ball park as in one will not always beat the other.
my best et is 14.67 but an average run of 15.1 when it was stock.

And back on subject op email the pic to someone who know how to use a computer

I could buy a faster car if i really wanted to but i dont need the trouble it will get me in.

Its not fast but its not slow either. I could go spend 20K and buy a car that would :q:q:q:q on everycar on this site. But someone will still be faster.

Its called a passive blower.

The faster he accelerates...the more fake boost it makes. Makes 50+ rwhp on the ass dyno.

Black, your death threat from jrocc will be next next if you do not stop. LOL.

:D.... Honestly, you just need to stop being a d!ck about everything, apoligize and we can all move on...

And stop threatening follow members... no matter what they say to upset you... or not

Last edited:
okay guys for next time, lets ask for pics before anyone says shi*

In the perfect world, that works. But not in jroccs. Notice that the kid still has never posted pics? As in he wishes he had an LS to begin with. And the little avatar in his sig means nothing to me. He figured out how to create that but cannot figure out how to post pics??? I seriously doubt he even has one.

His twitter shows a green gen1 .....but looks like it could be anyone's

Trunk lids!, trunk lids!, anybody need a trunk lid!? Get your trunk lids, right here!

Pewter 2004 Gen II
Dark Blue 2000 Gen I

With & without hinges...

:cool:

P2016072.JPG

P2016073.JPG

P2016075.JPG

P2016076.JPG

P2016077.JPG

P2016078.JPG

P2016080.JPG

Ba ba ba ba bird is the word, holy :q:q:q:q you have like 2 entire LS's in your shed

A-well-a, don't you know about the bird
Well, everybody's talking about the bird
A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word
A-well-a, bird

I learned about PPPPPPP!!! in high school, hense the circular bulge in the wallet...

That's Prior Proper Planning Prevents Poor Part Performance:eek2: OMG!!!! He didn't!!!!

When I had the chance I got what I could & kept it til I needed it... er, that's LS car parts...

Last edited:
I'm with whats his face, this dude is trolling you guys hard and when he is not trolling.....you guys troll yourselves. Pure tom foolery. Just like the gixxer thread and the 5.0 guy that flushed his engine with a garden hose this trunk bashing prolly didn't happen.

I'm with whats his face, this dude is trolling you guys hard and when he is not trolling.....you guys troll yourselves. Pure tom foolery. Just like the gixxer thread and the 5.0 guy that flushed his engine with a garden hose this trunk bashing prolly didn't happen.

this may be true, but threads like these break up the monotony of the coils and will these wheels fit. Keeps it interesting.

Members online

Back