June 7th Thur 9th, 2013, National LS Meet St Louis

I spoke with Holiday Inn Express. The same location as last year. They have 3 double beds, 3 kings, and 6 king suites left. they reserved all 12 rooms for us.

Rate is as follows:
$94 + tax for the doubles and king rooms
$104 + tax for the king suites.

We have until May 15th to reserve our rooms. After that, the rooms go up for anyone. There is a fraternity national meet in the area. Also, a service training weekend at the nearby Air Force Base(Scott). So rooms in the area are limited.

PM me for the hotel info to reserve and pay for your room. :)

BTW I will be giving out an attendence prize. Anyone attending will be entered in the drawing for the prize. If your wondering, the price is worth over $100. Must attend to win.:D

BTW I will be giving out an attendence prize. Anyone attending will be entered in the drawing for the prize. If your wondering, the price is worth over $100. Must attend to win.:D

Is it the female in your avatar? I'd pay a hundred bucks fer dat.

Rollin' stop teasing me now ... you know you'd be choking on my exhaust fumes if I attended right ? :p:D

I spoke with Holiday Inn Express. The same location as last year. They have 3 double beds, 3 kings, and 6 king suites left. they reserved all 12 rooms for us.

Rate is as follows:
$94 + tax for the doubles and king rooms
$104 + tax for the king suites.

We have until May 15th to reserve our rooms. After that, the rooms go up for anyone. There is a fraternity national meet in the area. Also, a service training weekend at the nearby Air Force Base(Scott). So rooms in the area are limited.

PM me for the hotel info to reserve and pay for your room. :)

For those who might not know, here is the ACTUAL hotel info:
The Holiday Inn Express
3396 Green Mt Crossing Dr Shiloh, IL 62269
(618) 632-0400

For some of us, our memory just isn't want it used to be :)

You can't call "dibs" on a drawing.:rolleyes:

BTW I know you and the wife were talking about arriving on thursday. No problem. They will have rooms.:)

oh, well we all know the drawing is rigged... so i call dibs!

Yep I'll send you confirmation soon

...If Lee ever sends me that hub info!!!

Rollin' stop teasing me now ... you know you'd be choking on my exhaust fumes if I attended right ? :p:D

Guess, you need to show up and prove it.:p

For those who might not know, here is the ACTUAL hotel info:
The Holiday Inn Express
3396 Green Mt Crossing Dr Shiloh, IL 62269
(618) 632-0400

For some of us, our memory just isn't want it used to be :)

The code is "Lincoln LS LVC".

oh, well we all know the drawing is rigged... so i call dibs!

Yep I'll send you confirmation soon

...If Lee ever sends me that hub info!!!

"Rigged" meaning your not winning. Then yes. It is "rigged".:p

if anyone is interested, id be willing to split a room for costs/save space for more members.

**no homo** LOL

Rolling I got your message the other day, I've just been swamped lately and can't make it to the meet yet again. Personal issues stop me yet again.

Well, Bad news for me, I may not be able to make the meet as I am having a ablatation on my heart May 31 and am suppost to lay around for about two weeks or so. I really wanted to do this so maybe next year if it is close. It bums me out for sure.

Looking after your health is priority #1, cleaning the LS is a close second.
All the best to you ... good health.

I booked a room with two queen beds if anyone wants to split the cost for the two nights. Your share would be $100 if you are interested. I'll be there Thursday as well if you wanted to show up a day early. Just PM me and let me know.

Thanks to 2 members. We now have 3 attendence gifts to be handed out at the meet.

roof spoiler
"custom" aluminum degas bottle
heat shield with K&N filter

Three members will be selected with there chioce of gifts.

Also, saturday nights sit after dinner. I will be bring up beverages for everyone. The adult kind for those of you that are old enough.

AND..... Since they were a BIG hit last year. Meet stickers will be available. Before anyone ask. Silver only.

Was considering going for the longest time now, just kept pondering it. Realized that with a lengthy vacation coming up in June and July it's going to be impossible for me to get time off of work for this. Only way this changes is if I sign with a company and quit my current job before the meet. Applied to a position at Federal Mogul in St. Louis. Everyone keep your fingers crossed.

Members online

No members online now.
Back