June 7th Thur 9th, 2013, National LS Meet St Louis

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
2013 National LS Meet in St Louis.

June 7th thur 9th.

So far the planning is in its infant stage. Just starting on the hotel planning. Seems everyone really liked the Holiday Inn Express. We stayed at last year.

Friday, everyone arrives at the hotel. Basic meet & greet and dinner. I am working on getting us in at Midnight Madness at St Louis Gateway. Drag racing, drifting, car cruise. Goes till 5am saturday.

Saturday, meet up and roll out to the St Louis Arch. Pictures and checkout the grounds. Off to Fastlane http://www.fastlanecars.com. Hit St Louis Mills for some go cart racing http://www.nascarspeedpark.com/mo.aspx . They have indoor and outdoor tracks. Take a ride up the Great River road. Maybe spot some Bald Eagles. Food and live music at Fast Eddie's Bon Air http://www.Fasteddiesbonair.com

Sunday, breakfast and goodbyes.

How does that sound to everyone?

Suggestions are welcome.

Last edited:
The May31-June 2nd works best for me. A National meet is probably my best bet at a calander shot!

cool. i might borrow an LS for this. :lol:
st louis is about as close as big cities get to me.

well with this being planned a longer bit ahead and my promotion, we will definatley be making it this year. I have made plans to be there now, so once we have the date set I will put in for my vacation.

I vote for the earlier date, but either should be fine

I guess this means I should check the threads before replying to pm's.

Those dates are right up my alley. Now to acquire adequate funds. A little longer trek than last year but after graduation I think I owe it to myself to take a month or two off before being buried in my career.

Mar. 31 - Jun. 2 if we were choosing dates.

I wont know till baseball schedules come out later in the year, but i'll see what I can do.

We are going to bring the kids this year and come out a day or two early to go to the science center and the zoo. Then when all the meet activities start the wife and kids will probly do their own thing. An outdoor pool at the hotel is a must for us since the kids will be there, even if we have stay in a different hotel than everyone else.

I'll keep checking up and see all of the details. I should be back from Afghanistan around that time so its a maybe for me. Plus gotta talk to the wife about it

cool. i might borrow an LS for this. :lol:
st louis is about as close as big cities get to me.

Bro. Bring your Mark. We won't hold it against you.:slap:.......:lol:

well with this being planned a longer bit ahead and my promotion, we will definatley be making it this year. I have made plans to be there now, so once we have the date set I will put in for my vacation.

I vote for the earlier date, but either should be fine

You better show up.:N PMed you.

I guess this means I should check the threads before replying to pm's.

Those dates are right up my alley. Now to acquire adequate funds. A little longer trek than last year but after graduation I think I owe it to myself to take a month or two off before being buried in my career.

Mar. 31 - Jun. 2 if we were choosing dates.

That was just crazy timing.:lol:

I wont know till baseball schedules come out later in the year, but i'll see what I can do.

Keep us informed. BTW I will be KC on the 7th. I might have time to hangout and BS.

We are going to bring the kids this year and come out a day or two early to go to the science center and the zoo. Then when all the meet activities start the wife and kids will probly do their own thing. An outdoor pool at the hotel is a must for us since the kids will be there, even if we have stay in a different hotel than everyone else.

I will see what I can do about an outdoor pool. We can meet up for the science center and zoo. The wife and kids can meet you and your family.:)

I'll keep checking up and see all of the details. I should be back from Afghanistan around that time so its a maybe for me. Plus gotta talk to the wife about it

Thank you for serving our country and stay safe. The first round is on me, when you show up.:)

I'll go. Although I think I'll wrap a little more time around it so I can go drive around and visit some family this time. Have to try not to drive it straight too. That was a little excessive.

Damn, such a long drive for my LS but would love to attend, represent CANADA and kick your asses in go cart racing.

St Louis???? Geeze that would be a 3 Day drive for me o_O
How about Toronto? ... No??

Well I tried =p

Found out the hard way I'm not allowed in Canada after flying into Nova Scotia to visit a customer of mine. :Bang

Found out the hard way I'm not allowed in Canada after flying into Nova Scotia to visit a customer of mine. :Bang

Imagine a mean line of LSs making a break for the border, we're getting stopped. Would make for a nice photo op though.

I'll go. Although I think I'll wrap a little more time around it so I can go drive around and visit some family this time. Have to try not to drive it straight too. That was a little excessive.

Make the drive in two days instead of one.:rolleyes:...... My hats off to you. Its a b!tch of a drive to make in one day, bro.

I'm down....don't forget those headlights Rollin if you're still wanting to sell them

I will be in the KC area on the 7th of Jan. If your ready, I will bring thm with me.:D

Imagine a mean line of LSs making a break for the border, we're getting stopped. Would make for a nice photo op though.

:D

2012-06-09_10_44_01.jpg

In a few months, I will start an attendence thread. Members attending and how many guest. Get a room count and so on.

I can see from that pic that I'm going to have to have some exhaust tips put on

Yeah, them Canadian Mounties don't like it when you show up here whilst open carrying.
Now had you wrapped your head with a towel, they would have let you in, given you a home, car, welfare cheque and put you to work, banking taxes.

lol...would be nice photo op...for everybody but me.

Yeah, them Canadian Mounties don't like it when you show up here whilst open carrying.
Now had you wrapped your head with a towel, they would have let you in, given you a home, car, welfare cheque and put you to work, banking taxes.

The kicker of it is that it all stems from a Zero Tolerance minor with a blood alcohol content I got while driving when I was 5 months from being 21. Blew a .06(under legal limit in states if over 21).....but the arrest doc lists it as a DUI. I didn't have anything on me to prove what I did wouldn't have even been a crime in Canada.:(

Same goes for us the other way, I had to clear (Canadian Pardon) an impaired from back in the early 90's before I could go trucking in the US.

Staff online

Members online

Back