June 7th Thur 9th, 2013, National LS Meet St Louis

well with his wife and kids there, I dont see him hanging from chandeliers without a little help....

1. RollinLS
2. Hite337
3. Talbotway
4. Kumba
5. 2002_lincolnLS 2 people

Bumping this to see if any members wanted to add there.names to the list.

Rollin, sorry but that weekend is a no go for me. My company does inventory every year on that weekend and I can't escape it. please remove me from the list.

I will prob. roll in to town like thursday before to try and catch any early arrivals but I am out that fri-sat., Hell, I may ask my brother to go in my place just so my LS can be in group pic!!

I'm sure it'll be a good time.

Rollin, sorry but that weekend is a no go for me. My company does inventory every year on that weekend and I can't escape it. please remove me from the list.

I will prob. roll in to town like thursday before to try and catch any early arrivals but I am out that fri-sat., Hell, I may ask my brother to go in my place just so my LS can be in group pic!!

I'm sure it'll be a good time.

I will be in town that wed evening.

For KC guys. I will be in KC for few days middle of April. Company BS. I will have evenings free to hangout and BS.:)

Hits. I will bring your angel-eyes with me.:D

Sweet. If you still have that mirror I will take it too even tho I have a set. I told you I'd take it so I will. I'll see if its better than one I have and put the other back on ebay.

I hope we get a good attendance this year. Last year was alot of fun and we met some great people.
picture.php

picture.php

I would make this trip next year but in my truck not the LS. Already got plans this year.

I was really wanting to go this year, but I have to take a class over the summer in order to technically graduate in May.

Hope you guys have fun!

Goodtime had by all. I doubt if anyone noticed this. When we left the hotel saturday. I had to pull over and shut my passengerside rear door all the way. I saw some people in the stripe mall we pulled in. Checking out the LSes. I especially enjoyed the look on th face of the young guy in the Kia. he was like "wtf?". Made me laugh.:rolleyes:

Few shot fo my own. Kumbas "long-haul award". Doubt if anyone will EVER take that one from him. Drove all the way from Tampa.:eek: Cool site. A train of LSes on the interstate. Hites LSE.:cool: STL Riverfront.

Long Baller Award.jpg

2012-06-09_10_44_01.jpg

2012 09.jpg

2012 11.jpg

Rollin, i'll be attending, provided i don't have any major money disasters between now and then. good use of tax return :D

count me in.

Rollin, i'll be attending, provided i don't have any major money disasters between now and then. good use of tax return :D

count me in.

SWEET!!! Another Autumn Red LS.:D LincolnLS_2002, you, and I. Three Autumn Red ones would make us the majority at the meet......... Maybe????

Members online

No members online now.
Back